· A Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medical Science from Mumbai with a Post Graduation from The Hahnemann College of Homoeopathy – London, in clinical Homoeopathic practice since the year 2000.
The topic of Dissertation she chose for her Post graduation was Scope of Homoeopathy in Substance Abuse Disorders.
· Post Graduate in Counselling practices she uses her skills in treating her clients.
· Diploma Holder in the science of Yoga and Sanskrit from the Mumbai University.
· Speaker at a Seminar “From Medication to Meditation” at the Bombay Gymkhana on the 25th March 2012 facilitated by AnattaHumanversity where the scientific and Therapeutic Aspects of Meditation were developed into.
· Part of the faculty in the CME conducted for IMA South Mumbai on the 24th June 2012 on “Understanding Addictions”
· Has been spokesperson at the South Mumbai IMA Conference in 2008
· A spokesperson for AnattaHumanversity at a Seminar organised by the Hahnemann College of Homoeopathy , London, Asia Pacific Headquarters in Mumbai which had doctors from abroad as delegates.
· Her dissertation has been added as reference material to a Homoeopathic Software database-[ MD Homeopathy ]
· Facilitated Awareness programs - at NMIMS Rotary club seminar on addiction, at Rizvi College of Catering for the students and parents of the students.
· A facilitator at a Workshop conducted by AnattaHumanversity at TISS on Addiction
· A trainer to Counsellors at a workshop at the St.Paul Seminary.
· An avid spokesperson on awareness regarding addiction at Kotak Life Insurance.
Dr.Sujatha was attached to the NGO Kripa foundation for 6 years and worked as the doctor of the facility and played an active role in their Counselling center in Dharavi for adult and child substance abusers who are on the streets, as a day care and facilitating detox camps for the same.
· She also facilitated the Family Systems Therapy for Co-dependents.
· She has been a spokesperson at a Forum for crimes against children which also addressed the Drug abuse rampant amongst street children
· A spokesperson on awareness of the disease of Addiction and the risk behaviours associated, at various rallies held on International Drug Day and International Day of HIV/AIDS in collaboration with the Police and local schools.
Dr.Sujatha Nair as is evident, is passionate about the Vision of AnattaHumanversity, of Paving a Path towards a Life beyond Substance Abuse.