DOLANZEN TABLET 10S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
Trypsin topical is used for Wound healing and cleansing.
It helps in removing dead tissues from wounds, thus improving the healing. It is commonly used for treatment of inflammation, infections associated with surgery wounds and injuries.
Trypsin oral (in combination with certain other medicines) is used for managing osteoArthritis.
Side Effects Of DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
Side Effects Of Salt: Trypsin
Trypsin is usually safe when applied on skin.
Not enough information is available in side effects when taken orally.
Contraindications Of DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
Contraindications Of Salt: Trypsin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bleeding disorder
- Hepatic disorders, renal disorders
- Menorrhagia (heavy bleeding during mensuration)
- Haematuria (blood in urine)
- Hematemesis (blood in vomiting)
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
Symptoms Treated With DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
Causes of diseases where DOLANZEN TABLET 10S is used
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
Best Foods With DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
Healthy eating for Osteoarthritis include the following:
- Vitamin C rich food items like papaya, guava, pineapples, oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc. Vitamin C is essential for cartilage’s development.
- Vitamin D helps in decreasing the breakdown of cartilage and decreases joint space narrowing. Vitamin D rich foods are seafood (wild-caught salmon, cod, shrimp, sardines, and cod), fortified milk, egg, yoghurt, tofu, and breakfast cereals.
- A very powerful antioxidant beta-carotene eliminates the free radicals and avoids harm to the joints that they cause. Foods rich with beta-carotene are sweet potatoes, parsley, apricots, tomatoes, asparagus, peppermint leaves, cantaloupe, winter squash etc.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are a boon to the OA patients as they decrease inflammation by prohibiting the production of cytokines and the enzymes responsible for breaking down of cartilage. Foods are salmon, rainbow trout, walnuts, flaxseeds, omega-3 fortified eggs, Pacific oyster, and mackerel.
- Anti-oxidants such as quercetin and anthocyanins act as anti-inflammatory agents. Rich food sources are kale, leeks, broccoli, green tea, apricots, apples, black currant, cocoa powder, onions, and blueberries.
- Spices also act as anti-inflammatory agents, ginger and turmeric are great for OA patients.
What Are The Best Foods For Wound healing
To help heal the wound, certain foods can aid in speeding up the clotting process. These are as follows:
- Tomatoes: Tomato comprises of an antioxidant called lycopene, which is rare in most of the good foods. Lycopene prevents the oxidation in one’s body. Oxidation may increase the risk of the damage in the cells. Lycopene is also beneficial in boosting the immune system of the body. Thus lycopene has a great potential of diminishing the wound infection’s risk.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is a phytonutrient rich vegetable. It is antioxidants that may help to reduce the inflammation in the body, along with boosting the immune system. Broccoli is rich in vitamin C, which is a mandatory component of wound healing.
- Black beans: Black beans is one of the superfoods. It is high in protein content. Consuming a ½ cup of black beans can provide 8 grams of the protein. Saturated fats and sodium contents are less in it. To enhance the process of wound healing, the most required nutrient is protein. Hence, protein deficiency may slow down the process of healing.
- Soy: Soy is a vegetarian super food. Soybean consists of a wide variety of vitamins, which may boost the immune system. Hence, the immune system helps in the fast recovery of the wound.
- Chocolate: Chocolate helps to control the blood pressure, which is a primary factor for the ability of the body to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and oxygen to the bed of the wound. Dark chocolate has a lot of antioxidants, which boost up the body’s immune system. The strong immune system helps to fight the infections.
- Lean ProteinCollagen is one of the proteins that are present in one’s body in ample amount. Collagen is an essential protein, which has a property to knit the tissues back together. Normal protein intake should be 0.8 grams per kg weight. But, to cure a wound one may need a much higher quantity of the protein. One must aim to take 1.5 to 2.0 grams of the protein per kilogram. Examples of lean protein are legumes, fish, turkey, beans, and eggs.
- Fermented Dairy: For healing a wound, patients are normally prescribed with antibiotics. These antibiotics work to kill the infection causing bacteria along with the bacteria that are good for the digestive tracts and help to digest the food and produce vitamins. These bacteria may also play an important role in boosting the immune system of one’s body. So, to produce the good bacteria one must consume fermented dairy products like yoghurt and kefir. Kefir may contribute 8-12 species of good bacteria just by a small serving, while yoghurt contributes fewer species of the good bacteria, and has lower bacterial-count.
- Vitamin C rich foods: Vitamin C rich food like bell pepper is an exceptionally healthy food for healing wounds. It helps to cross link the collagen, which is required in a healing process. Especially if one suffers from an incision, then bell-peppers should be consumed. Some other foods that provide Vitamin C are citrus fruits, broccoli, kiwi fruit, kale, and guava.
- Zinc rich foods: Zinc helps in boosting the immune system of the body, it also activates and develops body immunity cells. Hence, it plays a vital role in the healing of the wounds. Zinc also helps in cell growth and protein synthesis that is a must for the healing of a wound. Some of the zinc rich foods that one must consume, when trying to heal wounds are seeds, nuts, oyster, liver, lamb, and beef.
- Papaya and pineapple: These two fruits consist of protease enzyme, which helps to body in breaking and digesting protein. These enzymes may help to lessen down the inflammation and swelling. Hence, these fruits are really beneficial for the healing process of the wound.
Worst Foods With DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
Do's With Usage of DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
Dont's With Usage Of DOLANZEN TABLET 10S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfDOLANZEN TABLET 10S
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.