EAZIFLO D TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of EAZIFLO D TABLET
It is used to improve urination in men with suffering from Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate). It works by relaxing the muscles of bladder and prostate itself and thus making the flow of urine easier.
It also helps in the passage of Kidney Stones.
Side Effects Of EAZIFLO D TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Tamsulosin
Some of the common side-effects may be:
- Abnormal ejaculation,
- Diarrhoea, nausea
- Decreased amount of semen;
- Back pain;
- Blurred vision
Rare side effects may be:
- Fainting, dizziness
- Painful or prolonged erection
Consult your doctor if any of the side effects worsen.
Contraindications Of EAZIFLO D TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Tamsulosin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Cataract or glaucoma Surgery
This disease commonly known as BPH is an enlarged prostate. This prostate gland surrounds the urethra or a bigger prostate may squeeze and block the urethra. It is a very common disease and occurs with almost all the men whereas all men over age 50 have BPH, and it’s not a severe problem. This disease is also believed as a cause of cancer, but it is just a myth.
Symptoms Treated With EAZIFLO D TABLET
- Sometimes, there is hardly any symptom of the disease as it includes mild and hardly noticeable pain but very rarely it can be serious too. The symptoms become worse during the winter season and also due to stress. Generally, the symptoms of BPH involve problems related to bladder storage and emptying. Some of the most common symptoms are: -
- Frequent Urination.
- Weakness in the flow of urine.
- An uncontrollable urge to urinate.
- Pain during urination.
- Bleeding in urination.
- Waking at the night to urinate.
- Bladder spasm.
Causes of diseases where EAZIFLO D TABLET is used
The actual cause of BPH is still unknown whether many types of research studies have concluded some of the facts. Thus, here are some possible causes of BPH: -
- Normal ageing.
- Genetics is also a possible cause as it has been observed Africans are more likely to have this problem other than Asian men.
- Obesity as men with overweight has higher a risk than others.
- Changes in the balance of sex hormones.
Worst Foods With EAZIFLO D TABLET
Do's With Usage of EAZIFLO D TABLET
Here are some tips for better management of this disease:
- Urinate at the first urge. Make sure to urinate before going to the bed.
- Regulate the fluid intake. Drink moderately.
- Relax more.
- Keep warm and exercise regularly.
- Learn special pelvic strengthening exercises.
Dont's With Usage Of EAZIFLO D TABLET
Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it.
- Do not drink too much of fluids.
- Do not take stress or tension about the petty things.
- Do not take painkillers and medicines without a prescription.
- Do not smoke and overeat.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfEAZIFLO D TABLET
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Take plenty of time in urination.
- Do practice meditation and yoga for refreshing.
- Do not sit for long in the same position as it can worsen the situation.