EBAY 20 TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of EBAY 20 TABLET
Ebastine, an antihistamine drug, is used for the treatment of:
- Chronic itching
- Seasonal allergic conditions
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Side Effects Of EBAY 20 TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Ebastine
Some of the side effects of Ebastine may be:
- Inflammation of pharynx/nose/ sinus
- Abdominal pain and indigestion
- Nose bleed
Please consult your physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of EBAY 20 TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Ebastine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Ebastine or any other allergies.
- Cardiac arrhythmia
An allergy is an autoimmune response called a hypersensitivity reaction. This means that the body's immune system is acting in a way that is detrimental or has consequences that that affects the body- The body's immune system "overreacts" to a particular trigger, and thus your immune system is called "hypersensitive."
The severity of this overreaction of the immune system differs from person to person. Some people may have a mild reaction (sometimes only referred to as a sensitivity and not an allergy), while others may have severe anaphylactic reactions that can be life-threatening.
Eczema, food allergies, allergic rhinitis, medication allergies and anaphylactic reactions can all be grouped under the term "allergy." No specific causes of allergies have been found although genetics play the biggest role in predisposing to allergies.
People who suffer from allergies have different triggers that cause an allergic reaction. The first time someone is exposed to a trigger, the body's immune system forms antibodies against the particular allergen. This is called sensitization.
When the immune system encounters the allergic trigger for the second time, the antibodies will react to the trigger and cause an allergic response. Sometimes the allergic response can worsen with every exposure, for example, seen in patients with bee-sting allergies. The first bee sting might not be severe, but the third or fourth reaction could be life-threatening. Most of the time, the allergic response stays the same in severity.
Often people who suffer from allergies had what we call an atopic triad in childhood- this triad of allergies include atopic dermatitis (eczema), food allergies and asthma.
When the skin is irritated, you often feel like scratching. This is known as an itch or medically, it is called pruritus. Itching is a very common problem that everyone undergoes. Itching can be limited to a particular area of the body (localized) or occurring in different parts or all over your body (generalized).
Usually, generalized itching that occurs throughout the body is quite difficult to treat compared to a localised itch. Itching can occur with or without any redness, rashes, blisters, bumps or any visible signs on the skin, And, if you have an itch with some visible abnormality in the skin, then you should have it checked by your doctor.
It is also known as Hives. This causes red, itchy, raised welts and bumps on the skin that appears in various shapes and sizes. This is a very common disease in which rashes appear all over the body. These Urticaria flare up suddenly and this disease is increased by extreme heat and cold. Antihistamines are the best treatment for this disease.
Symptoms Treated With EBAY 20 TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Allergy
The symptoms of allergies are because of a release of a substance called histamines from the immune system.
The symptoms of allergies depend on the type of allergy:
Acute anaphylaxis may be potentially life-threatening. This may present with a red skin rash, swelling of the airways, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, cardiovascular collapse and will lead to death if not treated.
A red itchy skin rash (wheal and flare reaction) is common in food allergies, chemical allergies (e.g. latex allergy), medication allergies and allergic reactions to insect bites.
Food allergies may present with a skin rash, itchy or swollen airways or gastrointestinal upsets.
Allergic rhinitis presents with a runny nose, teary eyes, sneezing and nasal congestion. Allergic rhinitis is one of the medical conditions that have the worst impact on quality of life.
Eczema usually presents in childhood with a dry, itchy rash, usually affecting the skin over joint surfaces.
What Are The Symptoms Of Itching
Some of the symptoms associated with itching are:
- Dry skin, rashes
- Cracked skin, redness of the skin
- Flaky scalp
- Bumps appearing on the skin, spots on the skin
- Blisters, scaly or leathery skin texture
What Are The Symptoms Of Urticaria
| The disease Urticaria has many certain symptoms which can be seen and observed very easily. In this disease, symptoms keep on appearing and disappearing but chronic Urticaria can have symptoms for months. Here are the most common ones: - |
- Raised itchy bumps.
- Either red or skin coloured rashes.
- Dizziness & Wheezing.
- Swelling of the face and lips.
- Urticaria on reproductive organs.
Causes of diseases where EBAY 20 TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Allergy
Genetics is the biggest link to allergies.
There has recently been much discussion about the increasing prevalence of allergies seen in the developed world. This increase is thought to be attributed to a decreased exposure to allergens and toxins in childhood, because of "over-hygienic" parenting. This is referred to in the media is the "hygiene hypothesis."
Children who are exposed to more bacteria and allergens in childhood have shown to have lower incidences of allergies.
Triggers for allergies are numerous. The common triggers are:
- House dust mites and dust
- Pollen and grass
- Animal dander
- Nuts- especially peanuts
- Milk and soy
- Shellfish and iodine-containing foods
- Medications such as penicillin, sulphonamide
- Chemicals such as latex
- Insect toxins such as bee-stings
What Are The Causes Of Itching
Itching can be caused due to several reasons such as:
- Dry skin (xerosis) due to over-exposure to heating or air conditioning, bathing or washing a lot, old age, etc.
- Sunburn (exposure to UV rays).
- Insect stings and bites (mosquitoes, fleas, ants, etc.).
- Infestations like hair lice, pubic lice.
- Skin problems such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis (eczema), scabies, chickenpox, etc.
- Diseases and disorders like anemia, thyroid problems, hyperthyroidism, kidney failure, liver disease, cancers such as lymphoma, leukemia, etc.
- Allergic reactions to food, chemicals, soaps, poison ivy, cosmetics and other substances.
- Reactions to drugs such as antifungal drugs, medications for pain, antibiotics, etc.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Nerve disorders such as shingles, diabetes mellitus, multiple sclerosis, pinched nerves, etc.
- Anxiety, stress and other emotional conditions.
- Genital or anal itching caused due to STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), yeast infections in women, etc.
- Swimmer’s itch (cercarial dermatitis due to parasites released by snails in the sea and freshwater).
- Itching of the scalp due to psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff, etc.
What Are The Causes Of Urticaria
Urticaria occurs when the body reacts to an allergen and this releases some chemicals from under the skin. The chemical causes inflammation and burning sensation.
Common causes of this disease are: -
- Intestinal Parasites
- Extreme temperature and cold
- Transmission from pets
- Water on the skin
- Blood Transfusion
- Insect bites and stings
- Factors like exercise and sun exposure
- Certain medications
Worst Foods With EBAY 20 TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Allergy
- If you are allergic to any food substance, avoidance of that particular food is prudent.
- Spicy foods induce a histaminic response. It may worsen your allergy in some cases. Use with discretion.
- Raw fruits and vegetables may sometimes aggravate allergies because of pesticides and pollen. Cooking your vegetables can lower the allergic response related to this.
What Are The Worst Foods For Itching
- If you are allergic to foods such as shellfish, fish, eggs, nuts, milk, peanuts, soy and wheat, it could cause itching. So, you must avoid these foods if you are allergic to any of them. For instance, if you’re allergic to wheat, then you should eliminate foods like bread, cereals, pasta, crackers, snack foods, etc.
- Certain foods like yeast, eggplant, spinach, mackerel, wine, tuna, etc. contain histamine, which can cause sensitivity and itching. So, it is a good idea to avoid these foods.
- Avoid alcohol and beverages containing caffeine as they cause dehydration and worsen the condition of itching.
What Are The Worst Foods For Urticaria
Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Observe if any of the following foods flare up the symptoms. If yes, avoid them completely. Some of them are: -
- Dried Food: The dried food contains chemicals that can react so individual should eliminate this type of food completely from his/her diet. The dried food includes raisins, apricots, and dried apples.
- Citrus foods: Avoid all the sour products as it surely will make you suffer more. Citrus food stimulates the histamine quantity in the body. This food includes oranges, lemon, pickles, and tomatoes as well.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from skin rashes then, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Seafood and Eggs: These both are high in histamines and this will surely enhance your skin itching issue. Thus, try to avoid them for some days.
Do's With Usage of EBAY 20 TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Allergy
- Screen yourself for your particular allergen triggers through skin prick or blood tests.
- Trigger avoidance is the biggest component of allergy treatment.
- If you suffer from severe allergic reactions, always carry your adrenaline pen with you.
- It would be wise to keep your chronic medications on you, in the case of an acute allergic episode.
- Wear a medical alert bracelet if you have any life-threatening allergies.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Itching
- You can use a cold application to deaden the itch, as both the itch as well as the cold, travel the same path along the nerve fibers.
- You can pour cool running water over the affected area or place a cool cloth on the affected skin.
- You can have a cool shower.
- A cool bath with colloidal oatmeal or baking soda can provide relief from itching.
- You can apply an ice pack over the affected area.
- Make use of a soothing moisturizing cream or lotion on the affected area.
- Use gels or creams that provide a cooling effect to the skin such as calamine or some lotion with 1% menthol.
- Keep the affected area covered, so that you don’t scratch and bruise the area.
- Cut your nails short and wear gloves at night so that you don’t scratch the itching parts.
- Use sunscreen to prevent itching caused due to sunburn.
- Keep your skin well-hydrated with moisturizers to prevent itching due to dry skin.
- Take preventive measures to avoid STDs, lice infestations, tick infestations, etc. that can cause itching.
- Use a humidifier in your room, as the steam helps to soothe itching skin.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Urticaria
Here are the some of the most recommended tips that one should follow if he/she is suffering from the disease urticaria.
- Visit a doctor as soon as you observe symptoms.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors.
- Apply moisturiser and smoothening agents like petroleum jelly.
- Use mild soap for bathing.
Dont's With Usage Of EBAY 20 TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Allergy
- Don't leave allergies untreated as they have a significant impact on quality of life.
- Don't smoke. Smoking increases inflammation in the body and can worsen allergic reactions; this is especially true if you suffer from airway allergies such as allergic rhinitis or asthma.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Itching
- Avoid a hot bath or shower, as it may provide temporary relief but make you feel a lot itchier later on.
- Avoid substances and things that aggravate the itching such as detergent, rough clothing, perfumed soap, jewelry, some cleaning product, etc.
- Avoid scratching the affected area, as this could lead to the parts becoming infected.
- Avoid stress as this worsens the itching.
- Avoid wearing polyester, wool or clothes made of synthetic materials as they cause the itching to worsen. Wear cotton clothes.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Urticaria
Experts have given some tips regarding the management of the healthy skin and thus they recommend avoiding some things. So, here are some best tips: -
- Don’t use any cream or lotion without prescription.
- Don’t wear tight clothes.
- Don’t use and rely on hotel linens and soaps.
- Don’t experiment new products.
- Don’t eat spicy cuisines.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfEBAY 20 TABLET
What Are The Tips For Allergy
Probiotics are useful in food sensitivities to restore intestinal flora balance. An elimination diet may lower inflammation in the body and help reduce allergies.
What Are The Tips For Itching
Stress can make the condition of itching worse and you can use techniques such as meditation, counseling, behavior therapy and yoga to relieve stress.
Some home remedies to reduce or stop itching are:
- You can apply camphor or menthol over the itching are to numb the nerve endings and stop you from scratching.
- Adding baking soda to a tub of warm water and soaking in it for around 30-60 minutes can help to reduce itching. Also, you can make a paste with 3 parts of baking soda with 1 part water and apply it to the affected part can help to reduce itching.
- Applying a paste of oatmeal to the affected part can help to reduce itching. You can also add colloidal oatmeal to your bath water and soak in it to soothe the itching.
- You can soak some apple cider vinegar in cotton balls and apply it to the affected parts to reduce the itching. You can also soak in bath water with apple cider vinegar added to it to provide relief.
- Milk has inflammatory properties, so dipping a cloth in some milk and applying it to the affected part can help to soothe dry, inflamed and itchy skin.
- Heat some honey and apply it to the affected skin while it is still warm. Leave it for around 15 minutes and wash it off. Honey has anti-microbial and antioxidant properties that help to calm the itching.
- Essential oils such as calendula oil, lavender oil, chamomile oil, rosemary oil, thyme oil, nettle oil geranium oil, etc. have anti-inflammatory properties which can help to relieve itchy skin. You can add them directly to the skin or add it to your bath water.
- Rubbing almond, sesame, olive or coconut oil on the skin before a shower can help to reduce itching.
- Applying lemon juice on the itchy skin can help to reduce the irritation.
- Coconut milk can help to reduce dryness and relieve itching of the skin.
- A salve made by combining cloves, juniper berries, and some unsalted butter and applying it on the itchy skin can help in providing relief.
- Adding some dried basil to boiling water and applying the liquid to the itchy skin can provide relief as basil contains a topical anesthetic, eugenol, which is beneficial for itching.
- Make a mint tea by boiling mint leaves in water and applying the tea to the affected portion with a clean cloth can help to relieve itching as mint contains menthol that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Thyme contains thymol which is an anesthetic and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Making tea with thyme in boiling water and applying it to the affected parts can soothe itching.
- Applying some juice of aloe vera can help to relieve itching.
- Glycerine draws water into the body and has a hydrating, cooling effect and helps to reduce itching.
What Are The Tips For Urticaria
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Manage the emotions if you are suffering from stress urticaria.
- Take medicines on time and have a regular check-up.