EDRIVE SACHET 15G has the following salts in its composition
1) L-Arginine 2) Withania 3) Ginkgo Biloba 4) Gokshura
Uses Of EDRIVE SACHET 15G
L-arginine, a chemical building-block called amino acid, stimulates the release of insulin, growth hormones as well as other substances in the body.
It is also given to pregnant women as a dietary supplement.
L-arginine is also used to manage the following:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Pain in the chest
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Pain in the legs due to blockage in the arteries
- Decreased mental ability in elderly people
Gokshura (also known as Tribulus Terrestris in English), is a fruit – producing plant also called as puncture vine. Fruit, leaf, and root of this plant are used in medicine as it:
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves heart health, circulation, and sexual performance
- Treats infertility, angina, erectile dysfunction, nervous disorders, constipation, headache
- Acts as anti-microbial, anti-tumor agent
- Increase libido
- Reduces weight gain in men
- Lowers high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels
Side Effects Of EDRIVE SACHET 15G
Side Effects Of Salt: L-Arginine
L-arginine is mostly safe. However, please consult your doctor if any of the following signs are visible:
- Lower blood pressure
- Low potassium and higher serum urea nitrogen levels in patients suffering from liver or kidney ailments.
Side Effects Of Salt: Gokshura
Gokshura is possibly safe, but in some cases, it may cause mild side effects such as:
- Trouble sleeping
- Heavy menstrual bleeding, irregular periods
- Cramping, stomach pain
- Diarrhoea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of EDRIVE SACHET 15G
Contraindications Of Salt: L-Arginine
L-Arginine must be consumed with caution in the following cases:
- Acute Heart attack
- Low blood pressure
- Kidney disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Gokshura
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Currently taking diuretics
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
A feeling of squeezing or pressure in the chest may be associated with angina. It may be a feeling like a heart attack, however, most of the times; it is considered as a warning sign of the future heart attack.
The chest pain (angina) can happen if the sufficient amount of blood is not flowing into the parts of the heart. It is regarded as a symptom of the heart disease. It can occur if anything blocks the arteries or there is a decreased blood flow in some arteries. Arteries are responsible in order to bring the oxygen-rich blood in the heart.
Angina generally goes away in a short period of time. But, it can be an alarming sign of a life-risking heart problem. It is very important to get checked by a specialist as early as possible in order to avoid a heart attack.
Angina can be of different types as follows:
- Stable angina: It is the most common type of angina. It can be triggered by the physical activities or stress. It can last for a few minutes and goes away when an individual takes rest. Stable angina is not a heart attack, although it can be an alarming sign of developing heart attack in the near future. A Specialist should be consulted without any delay.
- Unstable angina: An individual can experience this type of angina while he/she is not very active or taking rest. The pain, associated with it, can be strong as well as long-lasting. It can frequently come back. It is considered as a signal of developing heart attack very soon. So, a Specialist should be consulted in this regard as soon as possible.
- Prinzmetal's angina (or variant angina): It is a rare type of angina that can happen at night in the time of resting or sleeping. The arteries in the heart can suddenly narrow or tightened. It can be associated with lots of pain and individuals should be given the proper treatment as soon as possible.
Constipation is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Infertility is a medical condition where a woman is unable to conceive or get pregnant despite one year or longer of unprotected sex. Women or men or both of the partners can be having infertility. If a woman is having infertility disorder then it is termed as female infertility and if men are having infertility disorder then it is termed as male infertility.
Types of infertility
Infertility is divided into two parts:
- Primary fertility: Primary infertility refers to those who have never been able to get pregnant or conceive a child at least after 1 year of regular unprotected sex
- Secondary fertility: Secondary infertility refers to those couples who are now unable to conceive after conceiving once.
Symptoms Treated With EDRIVE SACHET 15G
Chest pain (angina) that is experienced in the chest region can be associated with the following symptoms:
- Pressure, squeezing
- Tightening, heaviness
- Aching or burning across the chest, it usually starts behind the breastbone.
The particular pain can be spread into the jaw, neck, throat, shoulders, teeth, or back. Sometimes, patients can also complain of the following symptoms:
- Heartburn, indigestion
- Sweating, shortness of breath.
- Weakness, nausea
Stable angina generally lasts for a small period of time. Sometimes, it may feel like indigestion or gas. Unstable angina generally occurs at a resting position. It can be a surprising effect as well as lasts longer and may be complicated over time. Another type of angina is variant angina that generally occurs at a resting posting and can be severe.
What Are The Symptoms Of Constipation
- Passing 3 or fewer stools in a week.
- Hard, lumpy stools.
- Difficulty in bowel movements.
- Feeling of blockage in the rectum.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
What Are The Symptoms Of Infertility
Not able to conceive after one year of regular unprotected sex is the topmost symptom of infertility.
Symptoms may vary both men and women.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- Low sperm count
- Less libido or changes in sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction, small and firm testicles.
- Premature aging
- Poor ejaculation
Symptoms of infertility in women:
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Missed periods or heavy or light periods
- Pain during periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Loss of hair
- The unwanted growth of hair
- Sudden acne
- Changes in gut
Causes of diseases where EDRIVE SACHET 15G is used
Chest pain (angina) usually occurs due to a heart disease. If a fatty substance (plaque) builds up in the arteries, then it can block the normal blood flow to the heart muscles. For this particular situation, the heart is forced in order to work with less oxygen. It results in pain. The arteries can also be associated with the blood clots that can result in heart attacks.
Some of the less common causes of the angina are as follows:
- If a major artery of the lungs (called pulmonary embolism) is associated with a blockage, then the angina can develop.
- If a valve in the central part of the heart (aortic stenosis) gets narrowed, then the angina can occur.
- A thickened or enlarged heart (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) can develop this particular situation.
- If the sac associated with heart (pericarditis), experiences swelling, then angina may develop.
- Tearing of the aorta (the largest artery in the body) wall can develop this situation.
Constipation can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Changes in your usual diet or activities.
- Antacid medicines containing calcium, iron or aluminium.
- Colon cancer.
- Eating a lot of dairy products.
- Eating disorders. Eating too much of junk food, white bread.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.
- Not being active.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
What Are The Causes Of Infertility
The causes of infertility can be different for both men and women.
Causes of infertility in women:
- Damage or Blockage in the Fallopian tube
- Ovulation disorders, disorders of uterus or cervical
- Endometriosis, pelvic adhesions
- Early Menopause or ovarian insufficiency
- Any sexually transmitted disease
Causes of infertility in men:
- Low sperm count
- Disorder in sperm transport
- Sexual disorder, any sexually transmitted disease
Worst Foods With EDRIVE SACHET 15G
Following foods should not be consumed in the case of angina pain:
- Consume less red meat: Red meat, such as lamb, pork, goat, veal, etc. is rich in saturated fat that enhances the cholesterol levels. An individual should try to consume one meat-free meal on a regular basis in order to prevent angina.
- Limit your salt intake: Salt can cause fluid retention that can enhance the blood pressure as well as can worsen chest pain. High sodium foods that one must avoid to reduce the risk of angina are pickles, pizza, etc.
What Are The Worst Foods For Constipation
Avoid cheese and dairy items
- Fried foods
- Red meat
- Frozen food
- Unripe banana
- Processed food
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
What Are The Worst Foods For Infertility
- Avoid all trans-fats and processed foods because these increase the insulin in the body and results into obesity also.
- Caffeine: Increases the risk of miscarriages.
- Smoking and alcohol: These have a negative effect on fertility.
- Sugary products and high carbohydrates: These increases the blood glucose level and can cause ovulatory infertility.
- Seafood: These are rich in mercuric content and so can lead to infertility.
Do's With Usage of EDRIVE SACHET 15G
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Chest pain (angina)
- To protect oneself from angina, following things can be done after consulting with the doctor:
- Before initiating any prolonged physical activity like having intercourse or walking uphill, consider taking nitroglycerin (ask your doctor before taking it).
- Consider Deep breathing: Stress is one of the major causes of angina pain. Therefore, it is important to manage stress. Stress can be released by performing deep breathing.
- Maintain a healthy weight: A healthy weight should be maintained in order to protect the heart. An overweight can force the heart in order to work harder for pumping blood across the body and that can result in an increased blood pressure. It can trigger the chest pain.
- Stop your activity as soon as angina pain is felt: If one experiences angina pain while performing some activity, he/she must immediately discontinue the particular activity and take rest.
- Immediately stand up or sit, if angina is experienced while sleeping or lying. This helps to release the pressure built-up in the heart.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Constipation
- Constipation is usually caused by wrong food habits, which disturb the digestion system of the body. Apart from that, try the following:
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, as it helps in digesting the food faster.
- If you are taking any iron supplement, pl. ask your doctor to change it. Most of the iron supplements cause constipation.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Infertility
- Do start a healthy diet: Eating a healthy and nutritious diet will help in carrying the pregnancy to full term. Don’t wait for the pregnancy to occur. Before you get pregnant start taking healthy diet which body needs.
- Maintain healthy body weight: Having excess or low body weight can delay your pregnancy.
- Exercise regularly: Staying fit and active will help to conceive more quickly.
- Keep track of your menstrual cycle: A women should keep the track of her menstrual cycle to check her most ovulating days.
- Use of supplements: To prepare the body for pregnancy necessary supplements including multivitamins and minerals should be added to the diet.
Dont's With Usage Of EDRIVE SACHET 15G
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Chest pain (angina)
To protect oneself from chest pain following things should not be done after consulting with the doctor:
- Do not do heavy exercises: Regular exercising as well as maintaining an active schedule is very important in order to keep the heart as well as blood vessels in a good working condition. Proper exercise can also be helpful in order to lose weight and maintain a healthy blood pressure level. Thus, angina can be prevented. Make sure you don’t do vigorous exercises and it should be conducted under expert guidance as heavy exercise may increase the chances of angina.
- Do not work in an industry that requires vigorous physical activities: Try to change the job, if it requires heavy physical work. As heavy physical work may induce the episodes of angina pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Constipation
- Don’t over use laxatives as these can cause hard to treat constipation.
- Don’t have a lifestyle of less physical activity.
- Never ignore the urge to go to the toilet.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Infertility
- Don’t smoke: It can make you infertile and can delay your conception. It can lead to miscarriages and premature labor pain.
- Don’t consume alcohol: Excess intake reduces the sperm count in men and egg production in women. So it should be avoided.
- Don’t eat processed or fried food: Such food can make you obese and can increase the risk of getting infertile.
- Don’t take stress: Stress can also make you infertile for a temporary period of time.
- Don’t consume caffeine: This can lead to low sperm count and cause miscarriages also.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfEDRIVE SACHET 15G
If an individual is associated with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes, then he/she should take care of the following things in order to prevent angina:
- A healthy blood pressure should be maintained. Lower blood pressure will also be helpful in various other health issues, such as kidney disease, diabetes, heart problems, or stroke.
- Keeping a healthy blood sugar level is also very important for preventing angina.
- Store half a litre of water in the copper jug overnight and drink it empty stomach in morning. This helps in getting rid of every type of constipation. Continue it for a week or a month, depending on the severity of your problem.
- Take one spoon of Isabel in hot milk every day till you get rid of constipation.