EGA CREAM 30GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Retinol 2) Vitamin K
Uses Of EGA CREAM 30GM
Retinol is used for reducing damage to skin caused by sunburns and also reduces signs of aging. It decreases fine lines, wrinkles, tightens pores and improves blood flow and collagen production.
Vitamin Kplays pivotal role in the process of blood clot formation thus prevents excessive bleeding on injury or hemorrhage. It is a choice of drug in treatment of vitamin K-dependent clotting factors deficiency (VKCFD), a bleeding disorder.
Most common use of vitamin K is to stop bleeding and Osteoporosis (reduction in bone density/ softening of bone), bone loss caused by steroidsand Coumadin (a type of rodenticide) poisoning.
It is also used to counter overdose of warfarin and other anticoagulants.
Side Effects Of EGA CREAM 30GM
Side Effects Of Salt: Retinol
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Dry skin
- Irritation on skin
If, used in combination with sunscreen, it may cause more damage to your skin than benefit.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin K
There are no severe side effects that have been observed till date. However, it may show some allergic reactions.
Contraindications Of EGA CREAM 30GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Retinol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any skin allergy
- Dry or extra dry skin
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin K
Some drugs can interact with vitamin K. Some of these are aspirin, antibiotics, blood thinner drugs, cholesterol lowering drugs, anticancer drugs and drugs for seizures.
High dose is not advised for pregnant woman and breast feeding woman. It shouldnot be taken in conditions like diabetes, kidney disease, severe liver diseases, some cancers and seizures.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
It is defined as a medical condition which is characterized by the loss of tissues making bones more brittle and fragile. Osteoporosis weakens the bones and increases the risks of bone fractures. Bones of the forearm, hip, and vertebrae in the spine are most commonly involved. Women are at more risk of getting Osteoporosis than man.
Symptoms Treated With EGA CREAM 30GM
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Osteoporosis
Some common symptoms of osteoporosis are:
- Back pain, caused by collapsed or fractured vertebra
- A stooped posture
- Loss of height with time
- A bone fracture that occurs easier than expected.
- Osteoporosis increases the risks of bone fractures. Sometimes, there are no visible symptoms until a bone fracture occurs. The weakness occurs to such an extent that minor injury or stress can break the bones. Loss of ability to perform the work and chronic pain occurs following a broken bone.
- Fractures at other sites such a hip, forearm or wrist may occur with a normal fall also.
Causes of diseases where EGA CREAM 30GM is used
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
The main cause of osteoporosis is lack of hormones mainly estrogens in women and androgens in men.
There are certain modifiable and non- modifiable risk factors which can lead to Osteoporosis.
Non- modifiable causes include-
- Hereditary factors: The person having a family history of osteoporosis can lead is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Race: Osteoporosis can occur in people of all ethnic groups but European and Asian groups are more prone to osteoporosis.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormone also lead to osteoporosis. Estrogen deficiency in women following menopause reduces the mineral density of bones leading to osteoporosis. Same is the case when testosterone deficiency is there in men but it is less as compared to women.
Modifiable factors include:
- Deficiency of vitamin D: It is mainly seen in elderly people. Increase in parathyroid hormone also leads to vitamin D deficiency, thus reducing the bone density.
- Excess intake of alcohol: Increased consumption of alcohol increases the risks of bone fractures.
- Smoking: Smoking leads to decreased bone density by causing early menopause, weight loss and inhibition of osteoblasts. These all factors lead to osteoporosis.
- Malnutrition: Lack of multivitamins and minerals lowers the bone density and leads to osteoporosis.
- Use of medications: Certain medications such as proton pump inhibitors, if taken continuously for more than 2 years can lead to osteoporosis. The medicines used for treating breast cancer and prostate cancer change the hormone levels, thus leading to osteoporosis.
- Diseases: People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, renal insufficiency, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes mellitus are at increased risk of suffering from osteoporosis.
Best Foods With EGA CREAM 30GM
What Are The Best Foods For Skin care
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Vitamin A (sweet potatoes, red chili peppers, butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, collard greens, and carrots),
- Vitamin C (green leafy vegetables, oranges, cabbage, fortified cereals, lemon, papaya, juices),
- Vitamin E, Vitamin B 12 (Beef, mutton, egg, liver, milk and cheese).
What Are The Best Foods For Osteoporosis
- Low fat or skimmed milk, cheese and yogurt: These are rich sources of calcium which helps to strengthen the bones.
- Egg yolks, Salmon, mushrooms, and tuna: These are a rich source of vitamin D which helps in the absorption of calcium.
- Nuts, seeds, almonds, pistachios or sunflower seeds: These are the rich sources of calcium, magnesium, and protein which are essential for building strong and healthy bones
- Fortified whole grains: These are the good sources of vitamin D.
- Vegetables- Broccoli, cabbage, okra are rich in mineral and vitamins.
Worst Foods With EGA CREAM 30GM
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoporosis
- Salt: Women of post-menopausal age lose more minerals if they take excess salt in their diet. Fast foods like burgers, pizza, hot dogs, tacos, and fries, processed foods including reduced-calorie frozen meals, processed meats like deli turkey, ham, and canned soups, vegetable juices, vegetables, baked products, including breakfast cereals and bread are all high in sodium content. Avoid all such items to keep your salt intake low.
- Soda and caffeine affect the bones directly.
Do's With Usage of EGA CREAM 30GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoporosis
- Eat a nutritious diet: Taking a healthy diet will help to complete the deficiency of nutrition’s in the body and will help to recover soon. One should take healthy diet from an early age only.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight or underweight can lead weakness of bones leading to osteoporosis.
- Get sufficient sunlight: Standing in the morning sun for around 10 minutes daily will help to get enough vitamin D which is essential for bone health.
- Exercise and practice Yoga: These will help to keep you active and healthy all day.
Dont's With Usage Of EGA CREAM 30GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoporosis
- Don’t smoke: This can lead to decrease in bone density.
- Don’t take alcohol: High intake of alcohol weakens the bones.
- Don’t perform high impact activities such jumping, running or jogging. This can cause fracture of already weak bones.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfEGA CREAM 30GM
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
Modification in the lifestyle can help in managing osteoporosis. Below are some tips to manage the modifiable factors to prevent osteoporosis:
- Avoid stress
- Stay active
- Avoid stress and depression