ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Calamine 2) Light liquid paraffin
Uses Of ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
To treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skinirritations
used as a nutrient conditioner.
Side Effects Of ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Calamine
Burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur
Contraindications Of ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Calamine
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Worst Foods With ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of ELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfELOSMOOTH LOTION 80ML
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.