EMERSA 2 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
Together with ethinylestradiol, it is used as an oral contraceptive to prevent pregnancy. This drug is also used as a treatment to stop menstrual bleeding and as a second line medicine in endometriosis, a disease where the layer which has to grow as the inner lining of the uterus grows outside it.
Side Effects Of EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Dienogest
Nausea, weight gain, increased BP and tenderness of breast are usual side effects.
Contraindications Of EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Dienogest
Blood sugar levels have to be monitored in cases of diabetes. In the event of any medical history of high BP, high cholesterol, depression, blood clotting and related disorders, migraine, heart ailments, stroke or unexplained vaginal bleeding please inform the doctor.
Contraception is the intentional use of artificial methods to prevent the pregnancy after the sexual intercourse.
The main methods of artificial contraception are:
- Intrauterine devices like copper T
- Hormonal pills
- Vasectomy and tubectomy
Symptoms Treated With EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
When your periods come at your regular interval, it means you have escaped pregnancy. You should go for a pregnancy test if your periods do not start after 28 days from the previous periods (counted from the day 1 of the previous cycle).
Causes of diseases where EMERSA 2 MG TABLET is used
Many couples do not want to go for a child, hence they go for contraception. If you do not want to have a child right now, it is better to go for contraception than abortion, as abortion can lead to many potential risks to your health as well as sometimes it can jeopardize your future chances of pregnancy.
Worst Foods With EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Contraception
There are many foods that can reduce the effectiveness of your contraception pills. Such foods should be avoided or taken in limited quantities. Some such foods are:
- Licorice: If you are taking birth control pills, you should eat licorice only in moderation. Since raised blood pressure is a common side-effect of birth control pills and licorice can also increase your blood pressure. So, taking both things combined can be harmful. They can also have unforeseen effects on reproductive hormones.
- Soy: Soybeans are rich in natural hormone-like compounds, which imitate or simulate the role of estrogens in the human body. In naturopathy, soy is used as a natural treatment for hormone imbalances caused by polycystic ovarian syndrome and menopause. These hormonal effects might potentially interact with birth control measures.
- RBGH-Treated Milk: Some cattle farmers give their cattle recombinant bovine growth hormone, a controversial hormonal compound used for increasing a cow's milk output. Large amounts of RBGH-treated milk could potentially interact with birth control pills, hence women on oral contraceptive pills may decide to avoid dairy products if they are made from the milk of cattle treated with RBGH.
Do's With Usage of EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Contraception
- If you wish to have a child at a later stage or keep a gap between two children, then you should go for temporary methods (also called reversible methods) like copper T, condoms etc.
- If your family is complete and you do not want any more child, then you should go for permanent methods like vasectomy and tubectomy.
Dont's With Usage Of EMERSA 2 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Contraception
Avoid having unprotected sex if you are not using any other method of contraception like IUD, hormonal pills, Vasectomy or tubectomy etc.