ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
Racecadotril is used in the following conditions:
- Acute diarrhea in children along with dehydration.
Side Effects Of ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
Racecadotril is usually safe, but in some cases may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Racecadotril
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug racecadotril or any other allergies.
- Blood and pus in stools
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Uncontrolled vomiting
- Diarrhoea is an increased frequency of bowel movements (stools) and also increased looseness of the motion. Diarrhoea can be due to higher fluid secretion into the intestine, minimal fluid absorption by the intestines or swift passage of stool from the intestine.
- Acute Diarrhoea stays for 4 to 5 days but the chronic Diarrhoea can last up to 4 weeks. Recurrent and severe Diarrhoea can be a sign of an intestinal disease.
Symptoms Treated With ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
What Are The Symptoms Of Diarrhoea
- Loose, watery stools.
- Cramps in abdomen leading to abdominal pains.
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Urgent need to pass bowls
- Blood in stool (sometimes)
Causes of diseases where ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM is used
What Are The Causes Of Diarrhoea
- The main cause is the virus that infects gut. However various other causes are an allergy to a food, alcohol, diabetes, diabetes to the intestines, medications, Laxatives, radiation therapy, running, surgery, cancers, troublesome nutrition absorption.
Worst Foods With ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
What Are The Worst Foods For Diarrhoea
Don’t consume the following if suffering from Diarrhoea:
- Fatty foods as they make Diarrhoea worse
- Dairy products except for yogurt, as Diarrhoea leads to lactose intolerance
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks act as dehydrating agents
- Artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect on the digestive system.
- Foods leading to the excess of intestinal gas as beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tainted foods prone to mishandling like fish or meat.
Do's With Usage of ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Keep the food preparation area neat and tidy.
- Thaw frozen food in the refrigerator.
- Consume clean water.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cook meat thoroughly.
Dont's With Usage Of ENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Diarrhoea
To prevent diarrhoea, follow:
- Don’t consume stale food.
- Avoid uncooked foods when out.
- Don’t eat uncooked eggs.
- Avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfENUFF10 SACHET 1GM
What Are The Tips For Diarrhoea
Following precautions can be taken to prevent Diarrhoea:
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after touching your pet or their waste.
- Use soap for about 20 seconds while washing hands, in the case of absence of soap use sanitizer.
- Keep children away from putting contaminated objects into their mouths.