ERASER PA CREAM has the following salts in its composition
1) Curcuma Longa 2) Rosa Centifolia 3) Wheat Germ Oil 4) Tulsi 5) Kesar
Uses Of ERASER PA CREAM
Curcuma longa is commonly known as turmeric whose tuberous root (rhizome) has medicinal properties. It is widely used as medicine since ancient times. It:
- Purifies blood, detoxifies body
- Treats atherosclerosis, diabetes, bone related disorders, digestive disorders, ringworms, anemia, common cold, cough, osteoarthritis, pruritus (itching), eye inflammation
- Acts as antioxidant, antibiotic
- Heals wounds, sores, rejuvenates skin tone
- Relieves inflammation and bleeding gums, upset stomach
- Prevents and fights cancer
- Reduces high cholesterol, symptoms of Crohn’s disease, depression
- Lowers risk of heart attack
Wheat germ oil is very useful traditional oil. It:
- Prevents cancer, cardiovascular disease, and birth disease, skin problems like psoriasis, dry skin, premature aging, and eczema.
- Repairs tissues damage
- Regulates nervous system
- Boosts immunity, energy
- Promotes blood sugar levels
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels in blood
- Treats oily skin and acne, stretch marks.
- Rejuvenates skin tone
- Improves circulation to scalp
- Thickens hair
Uses Of Salt: Tulsi
Tulsi is also known as holy basil found in two colours, green known Lakshmi tulsi and purple hared Krishna Tulsi. Tulsi has a special place in Ayurveda and also treated as a holy plant in India because it:
- Prevents bacterial and viral infections, allergies.
- Strengthens immunity
- Reduces stress, diabetes, high blood pressure.
- Detoxifies body toxins
- Treats skin disorders, itching, ringworms.
- Relieves fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, and flu and chest congestion.
- Treats respiratory alignments like chronic bronchitis, asthma, kidney stones, hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis.
- Improves and facilitates digestion.
Side Effects Of ERASER PA CREAM
Curcuma Longa is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, diarrhea, stomach upset
- Burning sensation in stomach
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Wheat germ oil is usually safe, but if taken in over doses, it may cause:
- Nausea, gas
- Dizziness, diarrhea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Tulsi
Overuse of tulsi may cause burning sensation in stomach and vagina.
Contraindications Of ERASER PA CREAM
Contraindications Of Salt: Curcuma Longa
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Curcuma longa or any other allergies.
- Gallbladder problems
- Bleeding problems
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug wheat germ oil or any other allergies.
- Decreased blood clotting conditions
Contraindications Of Salt: Tulsi
No contraindications of tulsi are noted till date.
The common cold is simply referred to as cold as well. The common cold is a contagious disease caused by viruses. It occurs in the upper part of the respiratory tract which affects mainly the nose. The body parts that may get affected by common cold are voice box, sinus, and throat. Symptoms and signs of the common cold may start to appear within two days after the exposure to the virus.The common cold is accompanied by a headache, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes fever as well. Generally, it might take a week to 10 days in the recovery. Some of the symptoms can stay even for three weeks. When the symptoms of common cold worsen, it can turn into Pneumonia.
The force of around 200 viruses is involved for causing the common cold. A virus known as rhinovirus is the most prevalent cause of common cold. Common cold vaccines are not yet available. The antidote of the common cold is also not yet made but relieve to the patients can be provided by treating the symptoms.
In humans, the common cold is one of the most reoccurring infectious diseases. Averagely, an adult may suffer from cold from a couple of times to four times in a year. Cold occurs mainly in winters.
A cough is referred to as tussis as well. It is a spontaneous reflex, which many animals and human have. The purpose of a cough is to clean the breathing passage and throat of the mucus, fluids, irritants, microbes, and foreign particles. In a cough, lungs expel the air rapidly.
A cough can be a deliberate or an involuntary action. A cough often gets cleared without any medicines, but sometimes people take cough syrups to soothe the irritation caused by a cough. But some of the coughs can be a symptom of serious illness.
Cough reflexes can be classified into three phases:
- An inhalation that means breathing in.
- Pressure is increased in the lungs and the throat with the closed vocal cords.
- On the opening of the vocal cords, the person may experience a sudden expulsion of air that creates the characteristic cough sound.
- When someone coughs abnormally, then it may be a symptom of a certain disease. Some of the coughs can be caused due to contagious diseases such as common cold. Some of the causes can be non- infectious as well.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
A kind of injury that is caused by various factors like an accident, surgery and certain diseases is called a wound. The skin may get punctured, cut, or torn to form a wound.
Wounds are classified into five categories, which depend upon their causes.
- Abrasion: When skin is scraped or rubbed against a hard or rough surface, Abrasion is caused. An example of an abrasion is a road rash. Not much of bleeding is there in abrasion, but one must get the wound scrubbed, and cleaned, to abstain from any infection.
- Incision: Incision is caused by a pointed or sharp object, like a razor blade, broken piece of glass, and knife. Incision causes a lot of bleeding. An incision, which is deep can cause damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Laceration: A deep and rooted tear, or cut in the skin is called laceration. Accidental cuts with machines, tools, or knife may cause a laceration. In this, wound bleed extensively, and rapidly.
- Puncture: A small hole may be caused by a pointed, long object, like an ice pick, needles, or nail is called puncture. Even a bullet shot can result in a puncture wound. This wound is enough deep to impair the body’s internal organs, though may not bleed that much. A Puncture wound may need an immediate expert vigilance. In some cases, even tetanus is required to prevent the infection.
- Avulsion: An Avulsion is an extreme form of a wound. In this, the skin may tear away completely, or partially. This wound may occur at the time of a vicious accident like a gunshot, explosion, or body-crushing accidents. These wounds may bleed rapidly, and heavily.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
When the temperature of the body rises above normal i.e. above 100.4°F or 38°C, this is considered as fever, controlled hyperthermia or pyrexia. A fever generally is not hazardous on its own. However, sometimes a fever can indicate the presence of some other condition such as an infection. A fever or high body temperature is a way by which the immune system of our body tries to fight any infection.
Fevers can be classified according to:
Length of time
- Acute: Lasts less than 7 days e.g. upper respiratory tract infection.
- Sub-Acute: Lasts up to 14 days e.g. typhoid.
- Persistent or Chronic: Lasts over 14 days e.g. HIV, cancers, tuberculosis, etc.
- Low (100.5-102.1°F or 38.1-39°C)
- Moderate (102.2-104.0°F or 39.1-40°C)
- High (104.1-06.0°F or 40.1-41.1°C)
- Hyperpyrexia (above 106.0°F or 41.1°C)
Fevers can be:
- Continuous or sustained: Does not vary more than 1.5°F or 1°C, over 24 hours, but is not normal e.g. typhoid
- Intermittent: The fever remains for many hours in the day but does not occur all the time e.g. tuberculosis
- Remittent: In this case, the fever varies more than 2°C and does not become normal e.g. infective endocarditis
Sometimes, the fever may exist for many days or weeks without any reason and these are known as FUO or fevers of undetermined origin.
Symptoms Treated With ERASER PA CREAM
What Are The Symptoms Of Common cold
After the exposure to the virus, the symptoms may occur in few days. Certain symptoms and signs of the common cold are as followed:
- Stuffy or a runny nose.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Regular coughing.
- Congestion is experienced in the chest.
- A mild headache and slight body pain may occur.
- Continuous sneezing is experienced in some of the cases.
- A little temperature rise of the body can occur.
- Feeling of general sickness may be felt.
- The nose may discharge green or yellow, thicker mucus.
- Breaths become shorter.
- Pain in the sinus.
- Pain in the ear can be experienced.
- Eyes and eyelids may become heavy.
- Extreme fussiness may occur.
- Unusual drowsiness is experienced.
- Loss of appetite can also be of the symptoms of common cold.
- Certain complicated symptoms that may occur along the common cold:
There are fewer chances of such complications but sometimes cold gets worse and reaches to one’s ears, sinuses, or chest.
- Ear infection: The main signs of ear infection are yellow or green nasal discharge and aching ears. It commonly occurs in small children.
- Sinusitis: When a common cold stays for a longer period then the chances of sinusitis increases. Symptoms of sinusitis may include infected and inflamed sinuses.
- Asthma: Wheezing or difficulty in breathing may be provoked by a common cold.
- Chest infection: Infections like bronchitis and pneumonia can be caused by prolonged common cold.
- Strep throat: Common cold is accompanied by strep throat infection. In this condition, throat becomes sore along with coughing.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cough
Some of the symptoms that are accompanied with the cough are as follows:
- A cough is accompanied with a stuffy and a runny nose.
- One may frequently keep clearing the throat.
- Hoarseness in voice.
- Wheezing and difficulty in breathing.
- One may feel swallowing difficult or may suffer from the cough while swallowing.
- In some cases, blood is witnessed while coughing.
- Soreness in the throat is felt.
- Sometimes body temperature may also increase.
- Night sweats.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
Certain symptoms accompanied with wounds are:
- Blood may ooze out from an injured part of the body.
- Redness on or around the affected area.
- Swelling or inflammation on or around injured area.
- Tenderness and pain are experienced in the wound.
- The Heat radiating out of the wound.
- Infection accompanied by a fever may be caused due to a wound.
- Immobilization of an affected area.
- Pus may be formed in an infected wound, which may smell foul as well.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fever
While a fever may be a symptom of some health condition, some of the symptoms of fever are:
- A high body temperature, chills, and shivering
- Palpitations, excessive or intermittent sweating
- Flushing of the skin
- Feeling faint, dizzy or weak, dehydration
Other symptoms may include:
- Depression, lethargy
- Sleepiness, low appetite
- Inability to concentrate
- Increased sensitivity to pain or hyperalgesia
Very high fever can cause confusion, irritability, seizures, and delirium.
Causes of diseases where ERASER PA CREAM is used
What Are The Causes Of Common cold
- The common cold is the infection causes in the upper-respiratory tract. It is caused by the attack of the viruses. It is a myth that not wearing enough cloth in winters or cold weather causes the cold. Some of the ways one can catch infections are as follows:
- Exposure to the virus by touching any contaminated object like cell phone remote controls, laptops, etc. or any virus containing surface like door knobs, taps, etc.
- Close contact with an infected person.
- Using the personal belongings of a person suffering from the common cold like the towel, clothes, etc.
- A mild infection may be caused in adults by three types of viruses responsible foe cold. However, in old people, children, and individuals with a weak immune system it can cause serious lower respiratory tract problem. Also, patients with heart and lung diseases, asthmatic patients, and premature babies are at a higher risk of getting the complications like pneumonia and bronchitis.
What Are The Causes Of Cough
- Asthma: People with asthma attack can frequently lead to cough-related problems. Some are inflicted with such complications due to various respiratory infections.
- Upper Airway Cough Syndrome (UACS): After one’s nose generates excessive mucus, it goes down to the throat, causing cough.
- Bronchitis: Bronchitis is an issue that causes inflammation in the bronchial tubes. This issue further triggers a cough due to the production of coloured sputum.
- Pollution, smoking
- Flu, certain allergies
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Wounds are generally caused by injuries or accidents, however, the other reasons that may cause wounds are:
- Burns due to heat, and chemical.
- Extreme temperatures like frostbite.
- Certain kind of radiations.
- Some of the health conditions that can be the cause of chronic wounds are as follows:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia.
- Chronic Osteomyelitis.
- Heart Disease.
- High Cholesterol.
- Kidney Failure.
- Bowel disorders.
- Clotting, or circulation disorders, often caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Venous Insufficiency.
- Certain inflammatory diseases that can cause wounds are:
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Fever
The most common cause of fever are infections; however, various illnesses, conditions, and medicines can also cause the temperature of the body to rise including:
- Infectious diseases and infections (like common cold, flu, malaria, HIV, pneumonia, gastroenteritis and infectious mono).
- Illegal and legal drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, and antibiotics).
- Injury or trauma (stroke, heart attack, burns, heat exhaustion or heat stroke).
- Damage to tissue (due to surgery, crush syndrome, hemorrhage, heart attack and hemolysis (when red blood cells break open and release hemoglobin).
- Other medical conditions like lupus, cancers, arthritis, skin inflammation, blood clots, inflammatory bowel disease, gout, embolisms and metabolic disorders.
Worst Foods With ERASER PA CREAM
What Are The Worst Foods For Common cold
Some of the foods to cut down to curb common cold and its symptoms are as follows:
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages: Immunity of one’s body gets weakened by alcohol, also body experiences dehydration. Such conditions make one even more vulnerable to common cold. So, one should not consume alcohol, especially in a hefty amount to prevent the common cold. Some of the beverages to avoid are beer, wine, tequila, vodka, and whiskey.
- Dairy Products: The Dairy product should be cut down during the common cold, as consuming dairy items may worsen the mucus formation. Excessive mucus causes the common cold to irritate even more. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid completely are milkshakes, cold coffee, milk ice creams, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cream, pudding, and other milk desserts.
- Packed Juices: When one is suffering from the common cold he/she must stay away from packed fruit juices as they consist of high amount of added sugar. Sugar decreases the efficiency of WBC to fight against infections. The Vitamin C benefits from the packed juice are cancelled by excessive sugar present in them.
What Are The Worst Foods For Cough
Some of the foods that one must avoid while suffering from a cough are as follows:
- Milk and Dairy products: Sticky thick mucus may flow down to the throats back from cold or an allergy is called phlegm. If phlegm is the cause of a cough, then one must avoid foods that may cause the formation of mucus. Milk and other dairy products increase the mucus formation particularly when the infection already persists. Therefore, one must stay away from dairy products when suffering from a cough. Some of the dairy products that one should avoid are milk and milkshakes, sour cream, whipped cream, yoghurt, ice creams, etc.
- Caffeine: Coffee is a common diuretic that leads to excessive urination and later complications of dehydration. This further leads to a dry cough. So, avoid consumption of caffeinated drinks.
- Citrus Fruits: Avoid consuming citrus fruits such as watermelon, bananas, peaches, and mangoes. Such food items contain citric acid that irritates the throat leading to a cough.
- Fried foods: One must not consume fried foods such as French fries, chips, etc. as these secrete an irritant known as acrolein that is known to increase cough reflex.
- Processed chips: Processed foods such as fried noodles, cheese, cereals, etc. can suppress the immunity of a person So, there are more chances of infections if one consumes too much of such food items.
- Allergen foods: Some people who have complications like asthma can further be affected with allergic disorders such as a cough on consumption of irritant foods like yeast, nuts, fish, milk, etc.
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
What Are The Worst Foods For Wound healing
Some foods that delay or hinder the healing process of a wound may be as mentioned below:
- Nitrate-Rich Foods: Blood vessels in one’s body help the chemicals and cells to move. The movement of chemicals and cells are necessary to heal the wound. By consuming nitrate rich food, these blood vessels can get damaged. A condition known as atherosclerosis can be caused by excessive consumption of nitrate rich foods. In this case, fatty plaques can be formed in the blood vessels which can lead to the rupture of the blood vessels and can further delay the healing process. In addition to these issues, nitrate-rich foods can cause different types of bleeding disorders, heart attack, and even strokes. A few nitrate containing foods are various kinds of processed meats like bacon, deli meats, and hot dogs.
- Spices and spicy foods: Spices may add flavour to the food, but it can be proved harmful during the process of wound healing. Various spices can hinder the process of wound healing, by delaying the clot formation. Some of the spices that may cause wound healing difficult are red pepper, and black pepper
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Fever
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like fruit juice with sugar, canned fruits, soda, honey, etc. as consumption of sugar can hamper the immune system and worsen the fever.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages as this can hamper your immune system.
- Avoid raw foods as they are difficult to digest when you’re suffering from fever.
- Avoid red meat, shellfish, etc., as they may be difficult to digest.
Do's With Usage of ERASER PA CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Common cold
The tips that one should follow while suffering from common cold are as follows:
- Keep one’s hands clean: Keep the hands clean by sanitizing them or washing them, as it helps to avoid the transferring of cold causing viruses. Especially, clean one’s hands after visiting public places like movie hall, shopping complex, gym, airport, and railway station. As these places contain a lot of germs.
- Usage of disposables is recommended and encouraged if anyone from the family is suffering from common cold. By doing this one can prevent infection from spreading. After the usage disposables should be put into trash cans. One must particularly use disposable crockery like cups, plates, spoons and glasses, paper tissues.
- Maintain the hygiene of one’s dwelling place: One should keep the house area germ free by cleaning it thoroughly with disinfectants. One must take care of cleaning the most touched things in the house like remote control, laptop, cell phone, etc. It helps to avoid viral infection, which includes common cold.
- In the case of children suffering from common cold, clean his/her toys and utility items properly.
- Keep the towels and clothes separate for the person suffering from common cold.
- Maintaining a healthy and good lifestyle is important. One must exercise, take healthy meals, and sleep properly to boost up the immune system. Body’s immunity helps to fight the common cold and other infection.
- Keep the stress in control: Stress is one of the major factors that weaken one’s immunity; hence one should try to relax. Good immunity means increases in the efficiency to fight with germs that cause the common cold.
- Make swimming a habit: People are prone to common cold should try swimming and make it a habit. Doing so can improvise the flow of blood in the nasal tract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Cough
- Use warm water to gargle. Hot-water gargling helps in reducing inflammation. One can also add a little salt to the water for extra effect.
- Increase the consumption of fluid-based foods so that the mucus is thinned and removed through a cough as much as possible.
- Stay away from people with flu or cold.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Wound healing
One must follow these tips to prevent, and cure wounds:
- Proper cleaning of the wound: One may clean his/her wound with flowing, clean water.
- Applying the pressure gently on the wound by using a clean sterilized bandage or a clean cloth is advised. Application of the pressure restricts the collagen to ooze out of the wound, above the skin level, as the wound heals.
- Wound Massage is advised: Gently and evenly massage the area near the wound with clean fingers. Doing this helps the collagen to break down, which further reduce the chances of scar formation or make them less noticeable.
- Get the dressing changed time to time: It is important to get the dressing changed timely either by an expert or by oneself, to avoid infection.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fever
- Cool the room using a fan.
- Take a cool bath.
- Put a damp cloth on the forehead.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids. This will prevent dehydration and also help to cool your body. Water also helps to flush out the toxins from the body effectively.
- Get a lot of rest.
- Eat foods that are light and can be digested easily.
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands before and after eating and after you go to the toilet.
Dont's With Usage Of ERASER PA CREAM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Common cold
One must avoid a few things when attached by the common cold. Some such things are as follows:
- Do not touch one’s face, particularly the eye, mouth, and nose area, when exposed to the people suffering from common cold.
- Do not smoke: Smoking a cigar or a cigarette may disturb the air passage and increase the chances of the common cold, and certain other infections. Passive smokers are also at a risk of catching a common cold. Hence, smoking should be completely avoided.
- Avoid going to the work place: Since common cold is a contagious disease, one should avoid visiting public places. Also, some rest is advised during common cold accompanied by fever.
- Do not travel by air: When suffering from common cold, one should not take flights. Increase in pressure while flying can make the ear drum rupture if one is congested. Also, dry air of the plane may irritate the inflamed nasal track and enhances the chance of bleeding nose.
- Do not drive when feeling drowsy: Lack of sleep caused due to blocked nose and inability to breathe properly can make one feel drowsy all the time. Also, certain medicines prescribed in common cold have sedatives in them, which may cause drowsiness. Driving in such state may be proved hazardous, hence avoid driving in such illness.
- Avoid sexual activities: Although indulging in sexual activities is said to be an immunity booster, but it may cause the transmission of common cold causes viruses. Especially, kissing a healthy partner by the infected partner may result in the transferring of the germs. Hence, one should restrict from sexual activities.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Cough
Some of the things that should be avoided while suffering from a cough are as follows:
- Do not expose oneself to the smoky and dusty area if suffering from a cough, as such conditions can worsen a cough.
- Do not work in industries that produce toxic fumes.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Wound healing
Avoid certain things to heal the wounds faster, which are as follows:
- Do not scratch the wounds: Wound may cause itching, but Scratching of a wound can worsen the condition of the wound.
- Do not pick the scabs: Scabs may protect the bruise from the dirt. Scabs may get peeled off as the wound heals.
- Do not smoke: Smoking slowdowns the healing process and may cause certain healing complications.
- Do not let the wound exposed to the air till advised by the doctor: Air exposure to the wounds may cause a decrease in the healing rate of a wound. Certain cells involved in the process may require a moist environment.
- Do not Stay out in the sun for too long: The healing process may slow down due to the exposure to the UV rays.
- Do not use Hydrogen peroxide on the wound: It may cleanse the wound, however, causes damage to the new cell growth, which may slow down the process of healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fever
- Don’t overdress or underdress, although you may want to dress more warmly when developing a fever and cool down when the fever is breaking.
- If you have a fever, avoid any contact with other people, so that you don’t spread the infection.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfERASER PA CREAM
- Take some steam: Blocked nose can be opened up by taking steam. There are a lot of steamers available in market these days, which makes easy to breathe in the steam. If a steamer is not available, then one can take steam from boiling water’s pot. Always remember to breathe through the nose while taking steam. Also, be careful as the steam can burn the nose badly. One can add a few prescribed medicines to the boiling water for better results.
- Blow the mucus out: During a typical cold, excessive mucus is formed. Hence, it is important to blow it out instead of sniffing it back to the nasal passage. But be careful as blowing the nose too hard can make the germs enter to the ear passage that may lead to ear infections and ear ache. The right way of blowing nose is to press one finger on one of the nostrils and gently blow the other one.
- Use Salt-Water or Saline Spray to rinse: These may help to ease the congestion by breaking it up.
What Are The Tips For Cough
- Always cover your mouth and nose whenever you trigger sneeze or a cough.
- Always stay hydrated and consume plenty of fluids.
- Make sure to keep your environment clean, especially items of daily use such as cell phones, toys, countertops.
- Avoid certain drugs that may hinder the body’s healing process.
- Give attention to the hygiene conditions of the wound.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
What Are The Tips For Fever
Some natural remedies for fever are:
- Basil has antibiotic properties and can help to reduce fever. Boil basil leaves with a teaspoon of ginger in a cup of water till it gets reduced to half the quantity and drink this 2-3 times in a day with some honey or you can mix a teaspoon of basil with some pepper to a glass of hot water. Let this steep for 5 minutes and drink the tea 2-3 times in a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy for fever. Add half a cup of the apple cider vinegar to warm water and soak in the solution for 5-10 minutes to bring down the fever. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a spoon of honey in water and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Garlic has antifungal and antibacterial properties which can help to fight infections and warm garlic helps to promote sweating and removes the toxins from the body and helps to provide relief if you’re having a fever. Mince a clove of garlic and add it to a glass of water and steep for a few minutes, strain and drink this twice a day for relief. Crushing 2 cloves of garlic and warming it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and applying this on the soles of the feet can help to reduce fever. However, this treatment may not be suitable for pregnant women and kids.
- Raisins have phenolic compounds which have antioxidant and antibacterial properties and can help to fight infection and reduce fever. Soak some raisins in water until they become soft and crush the raisins and strain the liquid. Add some lemon juice to this and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Turmeric is a great remedy for fever and the curcumin contained in turmeric has antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that help the body to fight infections. Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of hot milk and drink it 2 times in a day to reduce fever.