ES OK 5 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ES OK 5 MG TABLET
Escitalopram is used to treat:
Side Effects Of ES OK 5 MG TABLET
Common side-effects of Escitalopram may be:
- Dry mouth
- Trouble sleeping
- Increased sweating
Contraindications Of ES OK 5 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Escitalopram
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Low sodium in the blood (hyponatremia)
- Intestinal bleeding/ ulcers (peptic ulcer disease) or bleeding problems
- Personal/ family history of glaucoma
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Hot flashes are commonly known to occur during menopause. Hot flashes are usually uncomfortable due to periods of sweating, warm skin and intense heat. Hot flashes can start in women when they wear tight apparels or when they consume spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, caffeine, etc. And, can also occur when they are stressed.
Symptoms Treated With ES OK 5 MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
These are main symptoms of hot flashes in women:
- Faster-than-usual heartbeats (palpitations).
- Tingling sensation in the fingers.
- Sweating in the upper body in particular.
- Redness on the skin, mostly on the chest, ears, neck and face.
- Experiencing warm skin all of a sudden.
- Feeling cold or chilly.
- Experiencing anxiety.
Causes of diseases where ES OK 5 MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
Causes for hot flashes during menopause in women are not exactly known. But, here are a few commonly known ones.
- Hormonal changes during menopause, such as high sensitivity to change in temperature.
- Smoking women can experience the risk of hot flashes during their menopause.
- Obese women have higher risks of feeling hot flashes that occur in menopause.
- Thyroid problems, which cause an excess of thyroid hormones, can also cause hot flashes during menopause.
Best Foods With ES OK 5 MG TABLET
What Are The Best Foods For Depression
Though a balanced diet is necessary to fight against depression, few things(antioxidants) that can help are:
- Beta-carotene rich foods (Carrots, Collards, Cantaloupe, broccoli, apricots, peaches, pumpkin, spinach, sweet potato).
- Vitamin C (Berries, broccoli, grapefruit, kiwi, orange, pear, tomatoes).
- Vitamin E rich foods(nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, wheat germ).
It is very important to maintain a balanced diet for reducing risks of hot flashes during menopause. Here are some dietary tips.
- Garlic: Garlic contains plant-based hormones called, phytoestrogens that are similar to the oestrogens found in a woman's body. So, garlic helps in balancing the oestrogen levels in the body that are known to trigger hot flashes.
- Red Wine: Red wine is helpful in reducing the frequent fluctuation of the oestrogen levels in the body - hence, reducing the chances of hot flashes.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms contain selenium that lowers the stress in the body. Hot flashes are triggered due to increase in stress, so consuming mushrooms inhibits that risk.
- Fibre-rich food: You can add the foods which are rich in fibre such as bread, cereals, fresh fruits, vegetables, rice, and pasta.
- Vitamin C-rich foods: Vitamin C-containing foods like strawberries, pineapples, oranges, etc. are helpful in any type of chemical change to the oestrogen in a woman's body. So, their consumption is prudent for lowering the risk.
- Iron-rich foods: Add the iron-rich foods in your diet daily. Fish, eggs, red meat, green leafy vegetables, and nuts are the perfect option for those who are suffering from menopause. Older women can take the 8 milligrams of iron rich foods daily.
Worst Foods With ES OK 5 MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
- Processed foods: Potato chips and cookies are high in sodium which is dangerous for the hot flash. It makes you retain water and feel bloated.
- Spicy foods: Extra hot salsa and other fast food can trigger directly to hot flashes. Fatty foods enhance the risk of the heart diseases when the women come to the stage of menopause, which can be fatal if hot flashes occur.
- Sugary foods: It is prudent to avoid sugary foods such as candies, sweets, cakes, pastries, doughnuts, marshmallows, etc. as they trigger obesity and fluctuations in the oestrogen levels.
Do's With Usage of ES OK 5 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
These are the main things you can do to get relief from hot flashes that occur with menopause:
- Staying hydrated is important for women during this condition. So, it is prudent to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Taking a proper diet and eating the right food according to your blood type helps reduce the condition.
- Practice breathing and other yoga exercises to control hot flashes.
- Wear a few layers of cloth so that as soon as a hot flash hits, the woman can take off the extra layers of clothes to feel relieved.
- Place a freezing-cold hand towel around the neck to relieve from the sudden heating of the body during hot flashes.
- Reducing weight can help lower the risks of hot flashes.
Dont's With Usage Of ES OK 5 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
Follow these tips to avoid triggering a hot flash during menopause.
- Stop using electronic gadgets before going to bed.
- Do not drink alcohol and strong drinks.
- Avoid smoking and drinking at any condition.
- Don’t consume caffeine.
- Avoid eating hot and spicy foods.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfES OK 5 MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.
Concentrate on meditation and visit the physician regularly.