EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S has the following salts in its composition
1) Carbohydrates 2) Protein
Uses Of EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
Carbohydrates are the common source of energy for meeting daily needs of energy.
Carbohydrates are useful for:
- Energy boosting
- Weight loss, preventing Obesity
- Heart health
- Brain health, uplift mood, maintain sharp memory
- Maintaining healthy digestive system
- Muscle health
The benefits of carbohydrates are many more than listed above.
Protein is an essential nutrient for the body. Hair and nails are made of protein. The body needs proteins to repair damage to tissues and build them. It is important for:
- Maintaining kidney health
- Maintaining heart health
- Maintaining Skin health
- Maintaining Muscle mass, muscle health, Bone health
- Obesity, losing weight
- Better brain functioning, improving sleep
- Lowering Hypertension
- Fast recovery from injuries
- Greater life span
Side Effects Of EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
Side Effects Of Salt: Protein
An overdose of protein can worsen the already poor functioning of kidneys. It can increase the renal damage and put further pressure on kidneys.
Contraindications Of EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Carbohydrates
Contraindications Of Salt: Protein
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any kidney problem or renal impairment
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Insomnia is a common disorder of sleep in which a person fails to fall asleep and also, to stay asleep even after trying. Due to lack of sleep a person might feel exhausted and irritated all the time. Insomnia can be classified into two types:
- Primary insomnia: A sleep disorder that has nothing to do with other health conditions.
- Secondary insomnia: A sleep disorder that occurs due to some other health problems like depression, cancer, asthma, heartburn and arthritis.
Symptoms Treated With EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
What Are The Symptoms Of Insomnia
There are various symptoms of insomnia, such as:
- Disturbed sleep.
- Not able to fall asleep even in the most comfortable environment.
- Exhaustion even after getting a sleep.
- Losing focus and staying absent minded.
- Waking up in mid-sleep.
- Short sleep span.
- Feeling anxious about one's sleep.
- Making errors while performing daily tasks.
- Persistent feeling of irritation and depression.
Causes of diseases where EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S is used
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
What Are The Causes Of Insomnia
The most common causes of insomnia are:
- Psychiatric conditions: Depression, anxiety, stress.
- Lifestyle issues, working till late, sedentary lifestyle, taking naps in afternoon.
- Food Habits: Drinking too much of coffee, alcohol, nicotine, heavy food.
- Certain chemical interactions in mind.
- Certain medical conditions like pains, asthma, arthritis, Parkinson's disease.
- Watching television or using a cell phone before sleeping.
Worst Foods With EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
What Are The Worst Foods For Insomnia
- Alcohol, caffeine
- Spicy foods, especially in dinner
- Foods in high fat, especially just before sleeping
- High protein foods in dinner (proteins or high-fat foods are difficult to digest, hence disturb the sleep.
- Steak: Steak being hard to digest makes the body work more leading to fewer chances of a sound sleep. So, avoiding steak and other hard-to-digest meat options during the night is prudent.
Do's With Usage of EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Insomnia
- Wake up early.
- Exercise, as it makes your body tired enough to induce sleep.
- Eat your dinner at least two hours before sleeping.
- Consider Ayurvedic treatment.
- Do yoga for at least 30 mins a day.
- Sleep at the same time every day, as different schedule on weekend, can also lead to insomnia.
- If one is on certain medication then he /she must consult with a doctor and see if the medication is causing Insomnia.
- Completely, cut down the consumption of alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
- Make your room conditions comfortable like switch off the lights before you go to the bed, Set the comfortable room temperature, turn off the Television, radio or any music system and also, switch off the cell phones. Try to keep your room as clean as possible.
- Try to relax your mind and body before sleeping by taking a hot water bath, listening to soft music, meditation or light yoga.
Dont's With Usage Of EXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Insomnia
- Avoid short naps.
- Avoid drinking too much of alcohol, caffeine.
- Avoid checking emails, messages if you suddenly wake up in the night.
- Avoid over use of electronic devices, especially just before going to bed.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfEXTENZEN TABLET 30`S
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
What Are The Tips For Insomnia
- Drink warm milk before sleeping.
- Drink almond milk before sleeping.
- Avoid heavy meals in dinner.