EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
Rebamipide is used to:
- Protect mucous layers in the stomach.
- Heal gastro duodenal ulcers, gastritis, peptic ulcers
Side Effects Of EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Rebamipide
The common side effects of rebamipide are:
- Constipation, nausea
- Vomiting, bloating
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Rebamipide
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug rebamipide or any other allergies.
- Breast feeding
- Gastric problem occurs in the stomach or oesophagus. The gastric troubles are disturbance of gastric mucosa (mucous membrane layer of the stomach), acids contact stomach nerve endings.
- This problem can be acute or chronic. The acute gastric trouble gets away quickly but the chronic disorder can further lead to ulcers. Antacids, H2 antagonists or proton pump inhibitors can be used to treat the issue.
- Stomach ulcers are the painful sores or ulcers found in the stomach or the first part of small intestine (duodenum). These happen when the thick layer of mucus lining in the stomach gets away and the digestive acids in the stomach start degrading the lining of the stomach.
- It is suggested to start the treatment right-away for the ulcers.
Symptoms Treated With EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
- The common symptoms of gastric trouble are excessive gas, digestion problems, heartburn, bloating, or distention (ballooning effect).
- Pain in stomach, weight loss, lost appetite due to pain, bloats, vomits, nausea, burping, burning sensation in the chest and pain reduces on consuming antacids.
Causes of diseases where EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML is used
- The problem might occur due to excessive physical or mental stress, certain foods, inflammation of gastric mucosa or the antibiotics.
- These can happen due to: bacterial infection, chronic use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, smoking or tobacco, radiations from a treatment, acidity or Zollinger-Ellison syndrome ( the disease in which stomach produces the excess of acid).
Best Foods With EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
Following foods help reduce the gastric problem:
- Garlic reduces the gastric problem. Chewing fresh garlic after every meal is very beneficial.
- Caraway seeds (jeera) are good for stomach gas, cramps and indigestion. It can be added for tea preparation as well.
- Yogurt. It can be eaten alone or the butter made of it.
- Cloves can decrease the gastric pain.
- Fennel seeds (sauna) provide instant relief from the gastric trouble and bloating.
- Lukewarm water.
- Apple cider vinegar decreases the problems in digestion.
- Cardamom: It speeds up digestion and relaxes the gastric trouble.
- Baking soda: Add a teaspoon to a cup of water to get instant relief from acidity or heartburn.
- Yastimadhu is an antacid.
- Senna leaves can be used occasionally.
- Cinnamon: Add powdered cinnamon to milk and honey.
- Ginger: Ginger tea in the beginning of the day.
- Amla: These are rich fibre sources and improve the bowel movements and keep the gastrointestinal system clean.
- Turmeric: It decreases the gastric inflammation.
- Coconut water.
Foods that must be consumed if suffering from ulcers in the stomach:
- Flavonoids are very effective to treat ulcers as they keep the stomach lining intact and are found in soy, legumes, red grapes, kale, broccoli, apple, berries and tea (more in green tea).
- Deglycyrrhizinated liquorice: The old plain herb, liquorice helps in the healing of ulcers.
- Probiotics are very good for the digestive health. Common foods are yogurt, buttermilk, miso(fermented soybeans with salt and koji).
- Honey, Garlic, cranberry decreases the growth of Helicobacter pylori ( the bacterium that commonly causes ulcers).
Worst Foods With EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
- Foods that can cause gastric trouble:
- Aerated beverages
- Spicy and fried foods
- Junk foods, smoking, alcohol.
What Are The Worst Foods For Stomach ulcers
Foods to avoid if suffering from the ulcers:
- Coffee (not even the decaf)
- Chilis and hot peppers
- Salty red food
- Carbonated beverages and processed foods.
Do's With Usage of EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Gastric problem
- Eat your foods silently. Don’t talk too much while eating
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Stomach ulcers
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
Dont's With Usage Of EYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Gastric problem
- Don’t eat fast. Don’t rush through your food.
- Don’t lie down after having a meal.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Stomach ulcers
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfEYESEC EYE DROP 10ML
Some useful tips for the gastric trouble:
- Walk for some time after eating food.
- Sit upright while having your meals.