FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Shea butter 2) Niacinamide 3) Lime Pearl 4) Ammonium Acrylolyl Dimethyltaurate 5) Carboxyethyl Acrylate 6) and many other skin care ingredients
Uses Of FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
Restores skin barrier function.Improves elasticity, hydration and skin roughness.Phytosqualane helps keep skin healthy and flexible.Phytosqualane helps keep skin healthy and flexible.Quickly and completely absorbs in the skin.Lubricates skin surface for a softer and smoother appearance.Non-greasy.Non-irritant
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 and is used for preventing and treating niacin deficiency.
Side Effects Of FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
Niacinamide is mostly safe in patients. A minor side effect could be flushing reaction (causing tingling, itching, burning, and redness of arms, face, and chest).
Contraindications Of FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Niacinamide
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Symptoms Treated With FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Causes of diseases where FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Worst Foods With FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
Do's With Usage of FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
Dont's With Usage Of FAIRLITE FACE WASH 90ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.