FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Aceclofenac (100mg) 2) Paracetamol 3) Acetaminophen (325mg) 4) Serratiopeptidase
Uses Of FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
Aceclofenac is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug), which is used for pain relief in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Paracetamol is a well-known household name for head ache and fever in several parts of the world. It is a generic analgesic used as a pain killer along with other drugs. It is available as a tablet, capsule, intravenous injection, and syrup.
Besides being used as the main drug, it is also used in combination with several other medicines to address specific problems.
Paracetamol reduces fever, head ache, lower back pain, arthritis pains at the knee, hip and the hands. It is used in preparation of drugs which treat common problems like migraine.
Acetaminophen is used to treat:
- Mild to moderate pain (related to a toothache, arthritis, migraine, headache, muscle ache etc.)
Serratiopeptidase, a dietary supplement is used for managing pain related to:
Side Effects Of FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
Some patients may experience one or more of the following common side effects:
- Abdominal pain
- Feeling sick
Paracetamol is usually safe. An overdose of paracetamol usage leads to fatal liver damage, skin reactions and asthma. Since it is a commonly known drug, it often ends up as a drug that is overused the most leading to several complications of over dosage.
Acetaminophen is usually safe. However, overdose may cause:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Change in amount of urine
Serratiopeptidase is usually safe when taken for short periods (up to 4 weeks).
Contraindications Of FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
Contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe ulcer
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
Contraindications Of Salt: Paracetamol
In people suffering from kidney cancer, paracetamol proved harmful and for pregnant women, paracetamol increases chances of a child developing asthma.
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Liver disease
- Alcohol dependence
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blood clotting
- Recent surgery
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Bones act as splendid biological parts of the body to store calcium, anchor muscles, protect organs, and deliver body structure. To ensure that our bones are healthy, they keep on changing their size, shape, and position throughout life. New bones in the body keep forming as old bones deteriorate. Younger people develop new bones faster while the old bones break. This increases the bone density.
After a certain age, the bones in the body start depleting, but some develop various disorders, which deplete the bone mass faster compared to the normal speed. Depletion in bone health is generally characterized by two major disorders. These are:
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia is a medical disorder in which the mineral and protein content of the bone tissue reduces but not that severely. A person with osteopenia may not necessarily witness a bone fracture but still, the condition defects the bone health.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is marked as a more severe condition than osteopenia and the bones become very weak in the former condition. This is due to the loss of vitamin D and calcium leading to a more severe case and permanent damage of the bone tissue. This results in progressive depletion of the bone density.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
Almost everyone experiences pain in the muscle at some point in time. Muscle pain, also known as myalgia is very common and since we have muscle tissue throughout the body, you can experience a muscle pain practically anywhere. The term “myalgia” or muscle pain is derived from the ancient Greek words “myos” which stands for “muscle” and “algos” meaning pain. The most common areas where you can experience muscle pain are the neck, back, legs and trapezius.
- Musculoskeletal pain is the acute or chronic pain that is related to the bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves. It can be concentrated to one part or can affect multiple areas.
- The problem is treated by reducing the overlying cause.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease mainly affecting the joints. In an autoimmune disease body’s immune system mistakenly attacks its own healthy cells. Rheumatoid arthritis causes warm, swollen and painful joints. The joints of hands and wrists are commonly involved but it may affect other body parts also. It can affect hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, toes.
When the temperature of the body rises above normal i.e. above 100.4°F or 38°C, this is considered as fever, controlled hyperthermia or pyrexia. A fever generally is not hazardous on its own. However, sometimes a fever can indicate the presence of some other condition such as an infection. A fever or high body temperature is a way by which the immune system of our body tries to fight any infection.
Fevers can be classified according to:
Length of time
- Acute: Lasts less than 7 days e.g. upper respiratory tract infection.
- Sub-Acute: Lasts up to 14 days e.g. typhoid.
- Persistent or Chronic: Lasts over 14 days e.g. HIV, cancers, tuberculosis, etc.
- Low (100.5-102.1°F or 38.1-39°C)
- Moderate (102.2-104.0°F or 39.1-40°C)
- High (104.1-06.0°F or 40.1-41.1°C)
- Hyperpyrexia (above 106.0°F or 41.1°C)
Fevers can be:
- Continuous or sustained: Does not vary more than 1.5°F or 1°C, over 24 hours, but is not normal e.g. typhoid
- Intermittent: The fever remains for many hours in the day but does not occur all the time e.g. tuberculosis
- Remittent: In this case, the fever varies more than 2°C and does not become normal e.g. infective endocarditis
Sometimes, the fever may exist for many days or weeks without any reason and these are known as FUO or fevers of undetermined origin.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation caused by an injury or illness disrupting the quality of life. It can be physical, mental or emotional. Pain can be in any specific part of the body or can be in the whole body in case of illness.
In medical terms, pain is described as a symptom of an underlying condition. This pain can be due to variety of diseases or conditions ranging from acute to chronic. The pain is a warning sign to protect the body from any bigger damage.
Pain is classified into 3 categories;
- Acute pain: This lasts for a period of time less than 30 days. Usually, it improves as the healing process is completed.
- Chronic pain: It lasts for more than 6 months or beyond the expected time of healing.
- Cancer pain: It may occur by the tumors in the body or treatment procedures. This pain may persist long after the treatment has ended such as after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In this article, we shall be talking about acute pain mainly.
Back pain is a kind of inflammation that occurs due to strain in the back muscles. It can increase from a normal pain to sharp pain in the back leading to stiffness. The pain may originate from the muscles, nerves, bones and joints.
This is a long term chronic disorder in which there is widespread musculoskeletal pain occurs with also fatigue and sleep issues. This disease is not clearly understood, but it is associated with arthritis and it’s quite common. This disease can further lead to a severe problem like depression. The disease fibromyalgia is more likely to develop in women other than men. The treatment can be done by various medications.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
It is defined as a medical condition which is characterized by the loss of tissues making bones more brittle and fragile. Osteoporosis weakens the bones and increases the risks of bone fractures. Bones of the forearm, hip, and vertebrae in the spine are most commonly involved. Women are at more risk of getting Osteoporosis than man.
Symptoms Treated With FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Bone health
Depletion in bone health can be determined by a number of factors. Some of these symptoms have been mentioned below:
- Decreased grip strength: As people grow older, there are chances of the weakening of bones unless a healthy nutrition-intake is not part of the diet. One of the main ways of judging the weakening of bones is checking the grip strength as it involves the use of bones and muscles in the arms and hands. If a patient feels that the grip strength is depleting, then there are chances that he/she is suffering from bone health depletion.
- Bone pain: Bone pain is one of the main symptoms of the disintegration of bone health and the main reason behind it is the deficiency of vitamin D from the body.
- Decreased height: This case arises if the person is severely affected by bone health depletion. Height loss occurs when the bone tissue is reduced progressively leading to a reduction in overall height.
- Brittle and weak fingernails: If a patient's fingernails are easily breaking and losing their grip with the bone tissue, then it is likely that the person is suffering from bone loss.
- Bone fracture/ brittle bones: If bone fractures occur more often in the person, then his/her bone health may not be in a good condition.
- Receding gums: Receding gums is not an uncommon symptom. While it may not be the main symptoms for bone health disintegration, it does count as an important symptom.
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
What Are The Symptoms Of Muscle Pain
- Inflammation that causes swelling and pain.
- Tenderness when the muscle is touched or moved.
- Muscles hurt even while you rest.
- Pain may be very mild or so severe that you can’t use the muscle.
- Symptoms vary according to the cause, however, the general ones are decreased the range of motion, pain, burning sensation in the muscles, sleeplessness.
Symptoms of arthritis develop gradually over a week to months. The signs and symptoms may vary as per the organ of the body on which it attacks.
The signs and symptoms are as follows:
- Joints- Inflammation of the synovial membrane, swelling, tenderness, feeling of warmth, stiffness.
- Lungs: Lung fibrosis
- Skin: Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels), Erythema
- Blood Vessels and heart: Inflammation of vessels, myocardial infarction, strokes
- Blood: Anaemia, increased platelet counts,
Other common symptoms are fatigue, weight loss, malaise, morning stiffness, fever, loss of appetite.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fever
While a fever may be a symptom of some health condition, some of the symptoms of fever are:
- A high body temperature, chills, and shivering
- Palpitations, excessive or intermittent sweating
- Flushing of the skin
- Feeling faint, dizzy or weak, dehydration
Other symptoms may include:
- Depression, lethargy
- Sleepiness, low appetite
- Inability to concentrate
- Increased sensitivity to pain or hyperalgesia
Very high fever can cause confusion, irritability, seizures, and delirium.
What Are The Symptoms Of Pain
There are no as such symptoms of pain as pain itself is a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of chronic pain are:
- Pain that does not go away after recovery from disease or injury.
- Pain causing stiffness or discomfort.
What Are The Symptoms Of Back Pain
- Severe back pain.
- Weight loss
- Swelling on the back.
- Pain reaches to other body parts.
- Difficulty in standing straight.
- Difficulty in urinating.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia
| There are various symptoms of the disease which can be easily observed. The major symptom of this disease is the pain in the joints like shoulder, neck, back, and hips. |
The most common symptoms of this disease are: -
- Abdominal pain.
- Chronic Headaches.
- Difficulty in concentrating and focusing.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Dryness in eyes, nose, and mouth.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
What Are The Symptoms Of Osteoporosis
Some common symptoms of osteoporosis are:
- Back pain, caused by collapsed or fractured vertebra
- A stooped posture
- Loss of height with time
- A bone fracture that occurs easier than expected.
- Osteoporosis increases the risks of bone fractures. Sometimes, there are no visible symptoms until a bone fracture occurs. The weakness occurs to such an extent that minor injury or stress can break the bones. Loss of ability to perform the work and chronic pain occurs following a broken bone.
- Fractures at other sites such a hip, forearm or wrist may occur with a normal fall also.
Causes of diseases where FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
What Are The Causes Of Bone health
Bone health disintegration causes and possible risks are mentioned below:
- Menopause: Oestrogen produced in women helps regulate bone mass during their reproductive age. Once post-menopause stage enters in their life, the oestrogen levels start declining, leading to bone declination.
- Genetic factors: There are several individuals who are genetically prone to conditions promoting loss of bones like osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Aging: Aging is one of the main causes of bone loss and is somewhat unavoidable.
- Lifestyle factors: A person's lifestyle can have a drastic effect on the way his/her bone health progresses. Various lifestyle factors that can cause bone health deterioration are extreme stress, too much smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, improper diet, and lack of sedentary lifestyle and exercise.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
What Are The Causes Of Muscle Pain
Some causes of muscle pain include:
- Tension, stress, physical activity
- Overuse of muscle while doing some physical activity
- Injuring the muscle while exercising or some physical activity
- Infections such as flu, bacterial infections, and polio
- Medications and drugs such as ACE inhibitors, statins, and cocaine
- Fibromyalgia, autoimmune disorders such as polymyositis, dermatomyositis, lupus, etc.
- Hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Lyme disease, hormonal changes
- Hypokalemia (low potassium levels)
- Trauma to an organ because of accidents, falls, and jerks.
- Overuse of the particular organ.
The exact cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis is not known. It is caused by the inflammation of the synovium in which our own immune system starts attacking the healthy body tissues. The inflammation of the thin lining of the cells covering the tissues and joints results in Rheumatoid arthritis.
The factors triggering the RA are enlisted as below:
- Genetic factors: A person with a family history of RA is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Hormonal factors: Women are more likely to suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis than Men. This can be due to the presence of more number of estrogens in women, but the link between estrogens and RA has not been proven yet.
- Environmental Factors: Smoking is found to be linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis. People who smoke more are at greater risk of getting Rheumatoid Arthritis than people who don’t smoke.
What Are The Causes Of Fever
The most common cause of fever are infections; however, various illnesses, conditions, and medicines can also cause the temperature of the body to rise including:
- Infectious diseases and infections (like common cold, flu, malaria, HIV, pneumonia, gastroenteritis and infectious mono).
- Illegal and legal drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, and antibiotics).
- Injury or trauma (stroke, heart attack, burns, heat exhaustion or heat stroke).
- Damage to tissue (due to surgery, crush syndrome, hemorrhage, heart attack and hemolysis (when red blood cells break open and release hemoglobin).
- Other medical conditions like lupus, cancers, arthritis, skin inflammation, blood clots, inflammatory bowel disease, gout, embolisms and metabolic disorders.
What Are The Causes Of Pain
Pain can be caused due to several known or unknown conditions. These include:
- Illness, injury, surgery
- Trauma, stress
- Wrong sitting or sleeping postures
- Chronic diseases
What Are The Causes Of Back Pain
Back pain causes due to any of these reasons
- Disk breakdown
- Reported disks
- Strained muscles
- Strained ligaments
- Lifting heavy objects.
- The bad posture of sitting.
- Sleep disorders
- Infection of the spine.
- Any hidden injury
| Experts are still researching but yet the exact cause of this disease is still unknown. Various different opinions have been given but the common factors and causes given are: - |
Genetics can be a cause.
- Infections can further lead to Fibromyalgia.
- Repetitive injuries and sleep problems.
- Physical and emotional traumas.
- Chemical imbalances.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
The main cause of osteoporosis is lack of hormones mainly estrogens in women and androgens in men.
There are certain modifiable and non- modifiable risk factors which can lead to Osteoporosis.
Non- modifiable causes include-
- Hereditary factors: The person having a family history of osteoporosis can lead is more likely to suffer from this disease.
- Race: Osteoporosis can occur in people of all ethnic groups but European and Asian groups are more prone to osteoporosis.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormone also lead to osteoporosis. Estrogen deficiency in women following menopause reduces the mineral density of bones leading to osteoporosis. Same is the case when testosterone deficiency is there in men but it is less as compared to women.
Modifiable factors include:
- Deficiency of vitamin D: It is mainly seen in elderly people. Increase in parathyroid hormone also leads to vitamin D deficiency, thus reducing the bone density.
- Excess intake of alcohol: Increased consumption of alcohol increases the risks of bone fractures.
- Smoking: Smoking leads to decreased bone density by causing early menopause, weight loss and inhibition of osteoblasts. These all factors lead to osteoporosis.
- Malnutrition: Lack of multivitamins and minerals lowers the bone density and leads to osteoporosis.
- Use of medications: Certain medications such as proton pump inhibitors, if taken continuously for more than 2 years can lead to osteoporosis. The medicines used for treating breast cancer and prostate cancer change the hormone levels, thus leading to osteoporosis.
- Diseases: People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, renal insufficiency, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes mellitus are at increased risk of suffering from osteoporosis.
Worst Foods With FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Bone health
The decrease in bone health may have multiple reasons behind it, but the primary reason for bone health degradation is the kind of food a person consumes. Hence, the worst foods that should be avoided are:
- Caffeine: With the consumption of coffee, magnesium and calcium are excreted in the urine at a much higher rate. Research says that consumption of two cups of coffee can lead to bone disintegration. Also, consumption of three coffee cups takes away around 45mg of calcium from the body. This risk keeps on worsening on more and more consumption of coffee, which ultimately leads to the fracturing of the hip bone.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is one of the worst food items that increase the risks of bone health degradation. Consumption of regular alcohol deteriorates overall health, including bones. This is because alcohol acts as an inhibitor of the absorption of essential minerals as it reduces the magnesium levels in the body. Excessive intake of alcohol too can lead to bone fracture with time.
- Salts: Too much salt consumption leads to removal of calcium through the urine in the body. Sodium that is present in foods at 20% or above is not suitable for the bones, so they ought to be avoided.
- Saturated fat foods: Saturated fat is not recommended to be a part of the diet of a person suffering from bone health depletion. Saturated fat will act as a counterproductive compound, leading to the thinning of the bones. This will eventually lead to bone fracture. Some well-known foods that contain saturated fats are tropical oils, cream, butter, lard, poultry skin, and red meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Pain
- Avoid soda and sugary beverages as they boost mineral loss and makes muscle pains worse.
- Sugar and sugary foods eliminate important minerals and calcium from the body causing the muscle pain to worsen. So, avoid refined sugar and sugary foods such as candy, cakes, pastries, colas, fruit juice, etc.
- Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration and worsens muscle pain.
- Avoid packaged foods such as noodles, ready to eat foods, etc. as they are deficient in vitamins and minerals that are necessary for muscle hydration and proper functioning of the muscles.
- Avoid consuming caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc. as they lead to dehydration and worsen muscle pain.
Avoid the following for Musculoskeletal pains:
- Red meat
- Dairy products
- Nightshade vegetables
- Processed foods and soft-drinks.
- Processed and fried foods increase inflammation.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Alcohol and tobacco consumers are at the increased risk of having arthritis.
- Excess salt: Intake of a high amount of salt can increase the inflammation.
- Sugar products: These can worsen rheumatoid arthritis by increasing inflammation in the arteries.
- Wheat and gluten: Increase joint pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Fever
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like fruit juice with sugar, canned fruits, soda, honey, etc. as consumption of sugar can hamper the immune system and worsen the fever.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages as this can hamper your immune system.
- Avoid raw foods as they are difficult to digest when you’re suffering from fever.
- Avoid red meat, shellfish, etc., as they may be difficult to digest.
What Are The Worst Foods For Pain
- Sugar: Avoid sugar and foods containing sugars such as chocolates, beverages, cakes, biscuits, cookies, candies, soft drinks etc. These increase the inflammation causing pain.
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain lots of spices and calories. These tend to increase the weight and provide fewer nutrients. They also trigger inflammation and lead to pain.
- Saturated fats: Foods which contains saturated fats should be avoided as these contain a high amount of cholesterol which triggers the pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Back Pain
- Reduce salt consumption as it increases urinary calcium excretion before body absorbs it.
- Nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes, eggplant, white potatoes, and peppers.
- Processed foods can lead to bone loss.
- Fast foods such as White bread, pasta, and rice can weaken the bones.
- Trans fats can increase pain.
- Caffeine as it is dehydrating drink and can cause inflammation.
- Sugary drinks and snacks as they pro inflame and increase pain.
- Fried food, Chips, and pastries can block the absorption of essential nutrition.
- Alcohols can worsen inflammation.
What Are The Worst Foods For Fibromyalgia
Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Thus, avoid them completely. Some of them are: -
- Sugar: For the treatment of the disease, limit sugar as much as possible as sugar always leads to chronic pain. Eat other alternative available other than honey.
- Caffeine: The disease Fibromyalgia is linked to the creation of imbalance of brain chemicals that controls mood swings. It acts as a trigger in this disease so avoid them completely.
- Junk food: Junk food is always harmful but it becomes more when an individual is suffering from chronic pain. Thus, eliminate all the junk food from your food.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from chronic pain disease, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products as it makes an issue in digestion. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Nightshade Vegetables: All vegetables are not good for the chronic pain sufferers. Thus, nightshade veggies like eggplants, green peppers, potatoes and tomatoes need to be avoided.
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoporosis
- Salt: Women of post-menopausal age lose more minerals if they take excess salt in their diet. Fast foods like burgers, pizza, hot dogs, tacos, and fries, processed foods including reduced-calorie frozen meals, processed meats like deli turkey, ham, and canned soups, vegetable juices, vegetables, baked products, including breakfast cereals and bread are all high in sodium content. Avoid all such items to keep your salt intake low.
- Soda and caffeine affect the bones directly.
Do's With Usage of FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bone health
- Get enough sunlight without sunscreen, especially in morning or afternoon. If you are worried about sunburns or tanning, enrich your food with natural anti-oxidants like blueberries, raspberries, goji berries and pomegranates.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Exercise: People who don't exercise are likely to lose calcium from their bones, leading to bone health depletion. Exercising can help with stretching of muscles that will ultimately keep the bones flexible, upright, and maintain the storage of calcium in them. People should exercise with the increase in weight gradually to improve the structure of the bones. Some capable exercises are brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or aerobics.
- Understand the genetic factors and act accordingly: It is prudent to know the family history of the person to learn about bone loss conditions like osteoporosis in other family members (especially mother's side). Once the research is done, act accordingly by improving dietary habits and exercising on a regular basis.
- Get a DEXA scan: DEXA is the acronym for Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry, which is used for checking the bone mineral density in a person. This scan will help to measure the bone strength so that necessary steps to prevent further bone loss can be done.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Pain
- Rest the muscle where you are experiencing pain.
- Apply ice or a bag of frozen peas to the affected area. This can help to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Stretch the muscles gently.
- Always stretch before and after workouts.
- Relieve the tension by doing yoga or meditation.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids and stay hydrated when you are active.
- Exercise regularly to improve the muscle tone.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Musculoskeletal pain
To treat the Musculoskeletal pains do the following:
- Ice packs can be used to relieve the pain
- Topical Analgesics (Creams or ointments) can be applied to the site of pain directly.
- Physical or Occupational therapy can help
- Exercise primarily focused on stretching and strengthening
- Acupuncture or acupressure
- Meditation and other relaxation ways.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduce weight: Losing some pounds can help to fight this disease.
- Get adequate sleep: Sound sleep can help to relieve the symptoms.
- Pay attention to the early symptoms: It is advised to visit a doctor if you notice any symptoms related to RA. This can help to start the treatment at the earliest.
- Perform some physical activities or exercise: Doing exercise regularly will keep the muscles and joints moving.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fever
- Cool the room using a fan.
- Take a cool bath.
- Put a damp cloth on the forehead.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids. This will prevent dehydration and also help to cool your body. Water also helps to flush out the toxins from the body effectively.
- Get a lot of rest.
- Eat foods that are light and can be digested easily.
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands before and after eating and after you go to the toilet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Pain
- Relax your mind and body.
- Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 2-3 minutes and then release.
- Focus your attention on another part of the body which is not paining.
- Think positively by focusing your attention towards pleasant places or things.
- If the pain persists for longer than consult with the doctor.
- Try to sleep for a while.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Back Pain
- Apply a hot water compress or an ice pack on your back that will provide you with some relief.
- Exercise and keep your muscle strength high.
- Take enough doses of calcium and vitamin D.
- Increase milk products intake and take a balanced diet with proper nutrition.
- Stand straight and change your walking style.
- Sit in the right posture.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are the most common tips for the management of the disease: -
- Do pay attention to what you eat as healthy food is beneficial for you.
- Be stress-free as taking stress leads to obesity and diabetes. These lead to weak and painful muscles.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors so that there is no chance of the condition to occur in the body.
- Meditation can be really beneficial to relieve stress as stress is also a cause of this disease.
- Utilise your energy carefully so that it can help keep the body rejuvenated without burden on muscles.
- Do keep your mind busy so that depression (which is a symptom of fibromyalgia) can be avoided.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoporosis
- Eat a nutritious diet: Taking a healthy diet will help to complete the deficiency of nutrition’s in the body and will help to recover soon. One should take healthy diet from an early age only.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight or underweight can lead weakness of bones leading to osteoporosis.
- Get sufficient sunlight: Standing in the morning sun for around 10 minutes daily will help to get enough vitamin D which is essential for bone health.
- Exercise and practice Yoga: These will help to keep you active and healthy all day.
Dont's With Usage Of FENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bone health
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through the skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like a glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by the skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Do not use steroids for a prolonged period: There are a number of drugs, such as corticosteroids, that reduce the storage of calcium in the bones. Such steroidal drugs are meant for the treatment of various kinds of cancers in the body. While a patient may need to stick to a steroidal medication for a long period, this may result in the reduction of bone health with time. So, it is advisable to consult the healthcare specialist for periodic check-ups of the effect of such drugs on the bone density as well. If possible, such corticosteroids need to be avoided.
- Do not stress yourself: Stress is another reason for an indirect depletion of bone mass. With an increase in stress, the adrenal gland in the body fails to produce serotonin properly. This leads to the increase in cortisol in the body. High cortisol levels cause insomnia. But, in order to generate new bone tissues, sleep is necessary. With insomnia taking over the body, it will reduce a person's sleeping activity, hence leading to decrease in the rate of production of bone tissue.
- Do not keep body idle for too long: People who have bone health problems must not keep their body idle for too long. The body needs to keep moving from time to time so that the bone mass does not go waste.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Pain
- Avoid any high-impact activities till the muscle pain reduces.
- Avoid lifting any weights till the pain goes away.
- Avoid sitting idle for long periods as it can lead to muscle stiffness.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Musculoskeletal pain
- To avoid musculoskeletal pain, don’t delay the treatment of any injury.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Rheumatoid arthritis
- Don’t smoke: It can trigger Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Don’t skip medications: When people start feeling good they started to skip the medication. Don’t skip the medications without consulting with the doctor.
- Don’t be a couch potato: Although it is recommended to take rest if you had RA but taking too much rest can make your pain worse. Performing small physical works can help to keep the joints moving.
- Don’t take fish supplements without consulting a doctor. Taking any such medication can interfere with your treatment and result in side effects.
- Don’t drink alcohol: It can slow down the effect of your medications.
- Don’t lose hope: Losing the hope can make you depress and can hinder the treatment process.
- Don’t try any vigorous exercise: Exercise should be done only under the supervision of a trainer. Vigorous exercise can worsen the symptoms.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fever
- Don’t overdress or underdress, although you may want to dress more warmly when developing a fever and cool down when the fever is breaking.
- If you have a fever, avoid any contact with other people, so that you don’t spread the infection.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Pain
- Don’t take any type of painkiller on your own. It may provide temporary relief but may not cure the disease.
- Don’t neglect the chronic pain. It can be the symptom of chronic disease also.
- Don’t take the stress. It can increase the pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Back Pain
- Avoid sitting for hours at one place only; take a break from your seat often.
- Avoid lifting up heavy things and don't push anything too hard.
- Avoid smoking as mainly smokers face back pain problems often.
- Avoid extra exercises.
- Sleep early and wake up early. Give yourself proper rest.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fibromyalgia
Here are some recommendations which experts’ advice to follow for the management of this disease: -
- Don’t just sit around as it makes the muscles weaker.
- Don’t ignore work and relationship issues so that the body is not stressed out.
- Do not stop doing exercises or yoga as this could decrease the activity of muscles that require regular workout.
- Do not skip medication dose as this could lower the chances of healing the body.
- Do not overwork when feeling well to avoid over-exerting on the body that may lead to fatigue.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoporosis
- Don’t smoke: This can lead to decrease in bone density.
- Don’t take alcohol: High intake of alcohol weakens the bones.
- Don’t perform high impact activities such jumping, running or jogging. This can cause fracture of already weak bones.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfFENPILL S 100MG325MG10MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at a younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.
- Remaining in one position for a long time or sitting at your desk working for prolonged periods can make your muscles get stiff and tense. And, when the muscles get tensed, they can get quite painful. So, it is a good idea to stand up, stretch and move around once in a while to reduce muscle stiffness and pain.
- Filling your bathtub with hot water and mixing a cup of Epsom salt and soaking in this for at least 20 minutes can provide relief from muscle pain.
- Essential oils are an excellent natural remedy for relief from muscle pain. You can mix peppermint oil, coconut oil, and cypress oil and massage them on your sore muscles for relief.
- A hot water soak provides quick relaxation and relief from pain as it helps to increase the blood flow and hasten the process of healing. However, you must not do this within as soon as the pain first begins.
- A good massage can help to improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and can help to quicken the healing process. Massaging the affected muscles with essential oils such as peppermint mixed with marjoram, and lemongrass can help to relieve the pain and muscle spasm.
- Turmeric has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mixing a teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm milk and drinking this twice in a day can help to promote internal healing and also provide relief from muscle pain.
- Grate some fresh turmeric and mix it with some salt and lemon juice. Apply this to the affected muscles for around 30 minutes twice a day. This can help in providing relief from muscle pain.
- Eating a cupful of tart cherries can help to prevent any inflammation and muscle pain, especially post a workout. You can also drink a cupful of tart cherry juice without any added sugar for relief from pain.
- Ginger is an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to improve blood flow and circulation and helps to relieve muscle pain. Drinking 2-3 cups of ginger tea daily for relief from muscle pain. Alternatively, put 3-4 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger into a cloth bag and seal it tightly and put this into hot water for 1-2 minutes. When it cools slightly, place this on the sore muscles many times during the day for relief from pain.
- Apple cider vinegar can help to reduce muscle inflammation and pain, as it has anti-inflammatory properties. You can add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with some honey to a glass of warm water and drink it once in a day for a week for relief from muscle pain. Or, you can add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to warm bath water and soak for around 15 minutes for relief from pain in the muscle.
- Blackstrap molasses is rich in magnesium and is used as a natural remedy for muscle aches and pains. Consume a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in your mug of coffee every morning for relief from painful muscles.
- Coconut oil is a great remedy for muscle pains. Use around 2-3 tablespoons in cooking for benefits.
Since there is no cure for Rheumatoid arthritis but it can be managed. Use of medication and some changes in lifestyle can help to improve the quality of daily life. Below are some tips by which a person can manage Rheumatoid arthritis effectively:
- Try to avoid prolonged static positions. Avoid long sittings.
- Exercise and practice Yoga
- Use hot or cold ice packs
- Take healthy and nutritious diet
- Practice meditation and relaxation techniques
What Are The Tips For Fever
Some natural remedies for fever are:
- Basil has antibiotic properties and can help to reduce fever. Boil basil leaves with a teaspoon of ginger in a cup of water till it gets reduced to half the quantity and drink this 2-3 times in a day with some honey or you can mix a teaspoon of basil with some pepper to a glass of hot water. Let this steep for 5 minutes and drink the tea 2-3 times in a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy for fever. Add half a cup of the apple cider vinegar to warm water and soak in the solution for 5-10 minutes to bring down the fever. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a spoon of honey in water and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Garlic has antifungal and antibacterial properties which can help to fight infections and warm garlic helps to promote sweating and removes the toxins from the body and helps to provide relief if you’re having a fever. Mince a clove of garlic and add it to a glass of water and steep for a few minutes, strain and drink this twice a day for relief. Crushing 2 cloves of garlic and warming it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and applying this on the soles of the feet can help to reduce fever. However, this treatment may not be suitable for pregnant women and kids.
- Raisins have phenolic compounds which have antioxidant and antibacterial properties and can help to fight infection and reduce fever. Soak some raisins in water until they become soft and crush the raisins and strain the liquid. Add some lemon juice to this and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Turmeric is a great remedy for fever and the curcumin contained in turmeric has antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that help the body to fight infections. Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of hot milk and drink it 2 times in a day to reduce fever.
What Are The Tips For Pain
Pain can be managed by medications and modification in living standards. Changes in lifestyle prevent us from getting a disease in the future as well. Below are some tips to manage pain:
- Manage weight as unhealthy weight increases the risk of getting various types of body pains.
- Exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy diet
- Take adequate sleep and stress
- Forget stress
- Meditate and relax your body whenever you feel pain.
Ayurvedic tips to manage pain:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is found to reduce pain since ages. Add a small amount of turmeric to your diet daily. It will help to reduce the inflammation causing pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a good anti-inflammatory agent. This is one of the best herbs which can be added to your daily meals to reduce pain.
- Aromatherapy: It helps to relieve the stress causing pain. Essential oils used in aromatherapy act as painkillers.
- Massage therapy: Massage helps to relax the body. It helps to increase the circulation and removes body stiffness.
What Are The Tips For Back Pain
- Massage of Peppermint and wintergreen oil are effective in reducing back pain.
- Try to sleep sideways.
| This disease is all related to the chronic pain and many experts have given their different opinion regarding this. Some of the common tips are: |
- Try to get a good night sleep.
- Knowing your limits that what you can do and what you can’t.
- Have a supportive social group and exercise regularly.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Modification in the lifestyle can help in managing osteoporosis. Below are some tips to manage the modifiable factors to prevent osteoporosis:
- Avoid stress
- Stay active
- Avoid stress and depression