FIFATROL TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Giloy (Tinospora cardifolia) 2) Daruharidra (Daruharidra ) 3) Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth) 4) Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera L.) 5) Chirayata (Swertia chirata Buch.) 6) Tulsi 7) Karanja (Pongamia pinnata (L.) Pierre) 8) Motha (Cyperus rotandus) 9) Godanti (Bhasam) 10) Selenite 11) Mrtyunjaya rasa 12) Tribhuvana kriti rasa 13) Sanjivani Vati
Uses Of FIFATROL TABLET
Giloy, also known as Guduchi, Amrit and amrutha, is a wonderful root, having many benefits, as it:
- Boosts immunity
- Treats chronic fever, tachycardia, heart palpitations, diabetes, arthritis, constipation.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, respiratory problems like a frequent cough, cold tonsils, and asthmatic symptoms.
- Reduces signs of aging.
- Aids in the treatment of gout or elevated uric acid levels.
- Relieves symptoms of acidity, intestinal gas, indigestion, diarrhea with mucus.
- Treats loss of appetite, mouth ulcers, peptic ulcers, peptic (or) duodenal ulcers.
Daruharidra (tree turmeric) is an Indian ingredient famous in daily uses as well as in medicine. It:
- Reduces pain and inflammation, harmful effects of diabetes, earaches, ear discharge, and conjunctivitis.
- Treat eye disorders, spasmodic pain, menorrhagia, leucorrhoea, jaundice, uterine infection, piles, constipation, malaria and dysentery.
- Heals syphilis ulcers and anal fistula.
- Prevents cancer.
- Treats eye-related disorders, fistula, leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, jaundice, diabetes, uterine infections, ear aches, ear discharge, malaria, dysentery, throat infection.
- Heals wounds, Stimulates digestive fiber, sweating
Uses Of Salt: Tulsi
Tulsi is also known as holy basil found in two colours, green known Lakshmi tulsi and purple hared Krishna Tulsi. Tulsi has a special place in Ayurveda and also treated as a holy plant in India because it:
- Prevents bacterial and viral infections, allergies.
- Strengthens immunity
- Reduces stress, diabetes, high blood pressure.
- Detoxifies body toxins
- Treats skin disorders, itching, ringworms.
- Relieves fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, and flu and chest congestion.
- Treats respiratory alignments like chronic bronchitis, asthma, kidney stones, hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis.
- Improves and facilitates digestion.
Side Effects Of FIFATROL TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Tulsi
Overuse of tulsi may cause burning sensation in stomach and vagina.
Contraindications Of FIFATROL TABLET
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards daruharidra or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breast feeding
- Young age (infants)
Contraindications Of Salt: Tulsi
No contraindications of tulsi are noted till date.
Acidity is a set of symptoms caused due to excess production of acid by gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach usually secretes hydrochloric acid that is required for breakdown and digestion of food eaten by us. Excess production of hydrochloric acid causes acidity.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
When the temperature of the body rises above normal i.e. above 100.4°F or 38°C, this is considered as fever, controlled hyperthermia or pyrexia. A fever generally is not hazardous on its own. However, sometimes a fever can indicate the presence of some other condition such as an infection. A fever or high body temperature is a way by which the immune system of our body tries to fight any infection.
Fevers can be classified according to:
Length of time
- Acute: Lasts less than 7 days e.g. upper respiratory tract infection.
- Sub-Acute: Lasts up to 14 days e.g. typhoid.
- Persistent or Chronic: Lasts over 14 days e.g. HIV, cancers, tuberculosis, etc.
- Low (100.5-102.1°F or 38.1-39°C)
- Moderate (102.2-104.0°F or 39.1-40°C)
- High (104.1-06.0°F or 40.1-41.1°C)
- Hyperpyrexia (above 106.0°F or 41.1°C)
Fevers can be:
- Continuous or sustained: Does not vary more than 1.5°F or 1°C, over 24 hours, but is not normal e.g. typhoid
- Intermittent: The fever remains for many hours in the day but does not occur all the time e.g. tuberculosis
- Remittent: In this case, the fever varies more than 2°C and does not become normal e.g. infective endocarditis
Sometimes, the fever may exist for many days or weeks without any reason and these are known as FUO or fevers of undetermined origin.
Leucorrhoea is a whitish, or yellowish thick, vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge can be caused by malignancy, infection, and hormonal changes.
It is commonly experienced by most women at some point in their life or other. It is considered a sign of puberty when it occurs before the first period of a girl.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation caused by an injury or illness disrupting the quality of life. It can be physical, mental or emotional. Pain can be in any specific part of the body or can be in the whole body in case of illness.
In medical terms, pain is described as a symptom of an underlying condition. This pain can be due to variety of diseases or conditions ranging from acute to chronic. The pain is a warning sign to protect the body from any bigger damage.
Pain is classified into 3 categories;
- Acute pain: This lasts for a period of time less than 30 days. Usually, it improves as the healing process is completed.
- Chronic pain: It lasts for more than 6 months or beyond the expected time of healing.
- Cancer pain: It may occur by the tumors in the body or treatment procedures. This pain may persist long after the treatment has ended such as after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In this article, we shall be talking about acute pain mainly.
Syphilis is a disease which is highly contagious and spreads by having sexual contact with an infected person. It can be transmitted by oral, anal, or vaginal sex and sometimes even by kissing or close body contact. Hence, it is called STD, means sexually transmitted disease. This disease is caused by a type of bacteria called Treponema pallidum. It is spread by direct contact with a sore.
Earlier syphilis was considered to be a threatening disease, causing arthritis and brain damage. But according to recent studies, the number of syphilis cases is decreasing over the years. Syphilis in women has decreased significantly while it is on the increase in men, especially in homosexuals. However, a pregnant woman can pass this infection to the baby, called as congenital syphilis, resulting in abnormalities or sometimes even death.
There are four stages of this infection. The first two stages are highly infectious.
- Primary stage: This stage occurs 3-4 weeks after a person is infected with the bacteria. Sores, also called as chancre, start appearing on the sites from where the bacteria has entered the body, like genitals, anus, near the rectum, or in the mouth. The sores are generally round, firm but painless. Sores disappear even without treatment.
- Secondary stage: This stage begins around 6 weeks to 6 months after infection and can last up to 1 to 3 months. It is characterized by the appearance of skin rashes, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, and fever. Symptoms subside even without treatment but infection persists.
- Latent stage: In this stage, the symptoms disappear, but the disease or infection is still in the body. Secondary symptoms may reappear after some time, and it could take years before the disease progresses into tertiary syphilis.
- Tertiary stage: This is the last stage of infection and can occur years or even decades after primary stage. Around 15-30% of syphilis infected people who don’t receive treatment will enter this stage. This stage can be life threatening.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With FIFATROL TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Acidity
Common symptoms of acidity are:
- Ulcers in stomach
- Gastric inflammation
- Belly pain
- Bloating, belching
- Vomiting, gas
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fever
While a fever may be a symptom of some health condition, some of the symptoms of fever are:
- A high body temperature, chills, and shivering
- Palpitations, excessive or intermittent sweating
- Flushing of the skin
- Feeling faint, dizzy or weak, dehydration
Other symptoms may include:
- Depression, lethargy
- Sleepiness, low appetite
- Inability to concentrate
- Increased sensitivity to pain or hyperalgesia
Very high fever can cause confusion, irritability, seizures, and delirium.
What Are The Symptoms Of Leucorrhoea
- Whitish, yellowish and thick discharge from vagina
- Foul smell in vaginal area
- Fatigue, headache, stomach ache
- Itching in vaginal area
What Are The Symptoms Of Pain
There are no as such symptoms of pain as pain itself is a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of chronic pain are:
- Pain that does not go away after recovery from disease or injury.
- Pain causing stiffness or discomfort.
What Are The Symptoms Of Syphilis
Many cases of syphilis do not show any symptoms for years. However, early diagnosis is important to prevent progression into the tertiary stage.
Primary stage symptoms:
- Small, painless sores around genitals, anus, rectum or in the mouth
Secondary stage symptoms:
- Fever, headache.
- Skin rashes, swollen lymph glands.
- Weight loss, hair fall.
- Pain in joints, fatigue.
Tertiary stage symptoms:
- Mental illness.
- Infection and swelling of membranes around the brain and spinal cord.
- Blindness, deafness.
- Stroke, dementia, heart disease.
- Numbness, inflammation of blood vessels.
- Changes in personality.
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where FIFATROL TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Acidity
Acidity can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Eating spicy foods, junk foods, irregular eating
- Alcoholism, sodas, sweetened beverages
- Sedentary life style
- Skipping meals
- Eating processed foods, freid/oily foods,
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
What Are The Causes Of Fever
The most common cause of fever are infections; however, various illnesses, conditions, and medicines can also cause the temperature of the body to rise including:
- Infectious diseases and infections (like common cold, flu, malaria, HIV, pneumonia, gastroenteritis and infectious mono).
- Illegal and legal drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, and antibiotics).
- Injury or trauma (stroke, heart attack, burns, heat exhaustion or heat stroke).
- Damage to tissue (due to surgery, crush syndrome, hemorrhage, heart attack and hemolysis (when red blood cells break open and release hemoglobin).
- Other medical conditions like lupus, cancers, arthritis, skin inflammation, blood clots, inflammatory bowel disease, gout, embolisms and metabolic disorders.
What Are The Causes Of Leucorrhoea
- Bacterial, fungal or parasitical Infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases, irritation from condoms, intra-uterine devices
- Puberty, hormonal changes
- Poor hygiene, injury to vaginal area, low nutrition diet, anemia
- Wrong/ poor eating habits like eating too much of fried food, sweets or cold food.
- Overindulgence in sex, repeated miscarriages
What Are The Causes Of Pain
Pain can be caused due to several known or unknown conditions. These include:
- Illness, injury, surgery
- Trauma, stress
- Wrong sitting or sleeping postures
- Chronic diseases
What Are The Causes Of Syphilis
- Syphilis is a bacterial infection which mostly spread while having sex with an infected partner. The bacteria commonly enter the body via abrasions, small cuts in the skin or the mucous membranes.
- It is important to note that syphilis cannot spread by using the toilet seat of an infected person, by touching doorknobs or other furniture handled by an infected person. Neither does it spread by sharing utensils, towels, bathtubs or swimming pools.
- Risk factors for this infection are:
- Having sex with many partners.
- Engaging in unprotected sex.
- Sex with HIV infected person.
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With FIFATROL TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Acidity
- Spicy foods
- French fries and other fried foods
- Fatty red meat
- Citrus fruit
- Fatty red meat
- Butter, oil,
- Chocolate, caffeine
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
What Are The Worst Foods For Fever
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like fruit juice with sugar, canned fruits, soda, honey, etc. as consumption of sugar can hamper the immune system and worsen the fever.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages as this can hamper your immune system.
- Avoid raw foods as they are difficult to digest when you’re suffering from fever.
- Avoid red meat, shellfish, etc., as they may be difficult to digest.
What Are The Worst Foods For Leucorrhoea
- Avoid heavy, spicy, oily, fried, and sour foods.
- Alcohol, aerated drinks, tea, and coffee should also be avoided.
- Avoid white sugar, tinned/ canned food.
- Avoid white flour (maida).
What Are The Worst Foods For Pain
- Sugar: Avoid sugar and foods containing sugars such as chocolates, beverages, cakes, biscuits, cookies, candies, soft drinks etc. These increase the inflammation causing pain.
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain lots of spices and calories. These tend to increase the weight and provide fewer nutrients. They also trigger inflammation and lead to pain.
- Saturated fats: Foods which contains saturated fats should be avoided as these contain a high amount of cholesterol which triggers the pain.
What Are The Worst Foods For Syphilis
Foods which are devoid of nutrition and give the body only empty calories are to be avoided. The list includes:
- Sugary foods fill up the stomach and add calories to the body without actually giving any nutrition. Avoid ice creams, pastries, sweets.
- Fried foods are high in fat content and require more effort from the digestion system to digest the food.
- Refined and processed foods are also unhealthy because they have more sugar and less fiber and are hence taxing on the digestive system.
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of FIFATROL TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acidity
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Shed excess weight.
- Identify your trigger foods and avoid them.
- Avoid stress as this is one the major causes of acidity.
- Eat small quantities of food at shoart intervals instead of bigger quantities after long gaps.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fever
- Cool the room using a fan.
- Take a cool bath.
- Put a damp cloth on the forehead.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids. This will prevent dehydration and also help to cool your body. Water also helps to flush out the toxins from the body effectively.
- Get a lot of rest.
- Eat foods that are light and can be digested easily.
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands before and after eating and after you go to the toilet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Leucorrhoea
- Increase healthy diet like by adding more fruits, salads, and vegetables in your diet.
- Maintain proper hygiene, especially in the vaginal area. Wash vaginal area with an antibiotic solution.
- Wash undergarments with hot water and an antibiotic solution. Dry them under the sun.
- Fasting for one day every week unclogs the lymph and helps in detoxifying. A person with leucorrhoea must fast for the holistic treatment of the same.
- Always wear cotton undergarments.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Pain
- Relax your mind and body.
- Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 2-3 minutes and then release.
- Focus your attention on another part of the body which is not paining.
- Think positively by focusing your attention towards pleasant places or things.
- If the pain persists for longer than consult with the doctor.
- Try to sleep for a while.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Syphilis
- Since syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease, the main way to prevent it by practicing a safe sex.
- Always use a condom if having sex with an unknown partner.
- If one of the partners is afflicted with syphilis, do not have sex until the partner is fully recovered.
- If you have had sex while having syphilis, the other partner should also get tested and treated.
- Be alert and notice if you have any sores or unusual discharge.
- Practice monogamy.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of FIFATROL TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acidity
- Don’t take snacks late in night.
- Don’t ignore the symptoms.
- Don't smoke or consume alcohol.
- Dont' skip meals.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fever
- Don’t overdress or underdress, although you may want to dress more warmly when developing a fever and cool down when the fever is breaking.
- If you have a fever, avoid any contact with other people, so that you don’t spread the infection.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Leucorrhoea
- Do not read or watch sexually stimulating material/ videos.
- Avoid thinking too much about sex.
- Avoid unsafe sex with people having yeast/ fungal/ jock itch etc. type of infections.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Pain
- Don’t take any type of painkiller on your own. It may provide temporary relief but may not cure the disease.
- Don’t neglect the chronic pain. It can be the symptom of chronic disease also.
- Don’t take the stress. It can increase the pain.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Syphilis
- Do not have unprotected vaginal, oral and anal sex.
- Do not be shy or embarrassed to carry condoms.
- Do not be apprehensive about seeing a doctor if you have any doubt about STDs.
- Do not have sex with multiple partners.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfFIFATROL TABLET
What Are The Tips For Acidity
Drinking fresh coconut water for 15-20 days is believed to cure acidity in a natural way.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Fever
Some natural remedies for fever are:
- Basil has antibiotic properties and can help to reduce fever. Boil basil leaves with a teaspoon of ginger in a cup of water till it gets reduced to half the quantity and drink this 2-3 times in a day with some honey or you can mix a teaspoon of basil with some pepper to a glass of hot water. Let this steep for 5 minutes and drink the tea 2-3 times in a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy for fever. Add half a cup of the apple cider vinegar to warm water and soak in the solution for 5-10 minutes to bring down the fever. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a spoon of honey in water and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Garlic has antifungal and antibacterial properties which can help to fight infections and warm garlic helps to promote sweating and removes the toxins from the body and helps to provide relief if you’re having a fever. Mince a clove of garlic and add it to a glass of water and steep for a few minutes, strain and drink this twice a day for relief. Crushing 2 cloves of garlic and warming it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and applying this on the soles of the feet can help to reduce fever. However, this treatment may not be suitable for pregnant women and kids.
- Raisins have phenolic compounds which have antioxidant and antibacterial properties and can help to fight infection and reduce fever. Soak some raisins in water until they become soft and crush the raisins and strain the liquid. Add some lemon juice to this and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Turmeric is a great remedy for fever and the curcumin contained in turmeric has antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that help the body to fight infections. Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of hot milk and drink it 2 times in a day to reduce fever.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds in a glass of water overnight. Drink it in the morning. Continue for a week.
- Take 1 tsp of powdered asparagus root mixed with 1 tsp of honey twice a day.
- Boil 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a 1 liter of water. Once it starts boiling, keep it on low flame for about 30 minutes and then filter it. Use it as a douche (vaginal wash). You can make this douche using guava leaves also.
- Boil 3 tsp of rice in 3 cups of water in an open utensil. Remove the rice by straining and collect the water in a separate utensil. Drink this lukewarm water with 1 tsp of sugar, once a day.
What Are The Tips For Pain
Pain can be managed by medications and modification in living standards. Changes in lifestyle prevent us from getting a disease in the future as well. Below are some tips to manage pain:
- Manage weight as unhealthy weight increases the risk of getting various types of body pains.
- Exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy diet
- Take adequate sleep and stress
- Forget stress
- Meditate and relax your body whenever you feel pain.
Ayurvedic tips to manage pain:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is found to reduce pain since ages. Add a small amount of turmeric to your diet daily. It will help to reduce the inflammation causing pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a good anti-inflammatory agent. This is one of the best herbs which can be added to your daily meals to reduce pain.
- Aromatherapy: It helps to relieve the stress causing pain. Essential oils used in aromatherapy act as painkillers.
- Massage therapy: Massage helps to relax the body. It helps to increase the circulation and removes body stiffness.
What Are The Tips For Syphilis
- There is only one mantra to remember if you wish to prevent this disease, and that is safe sex.
- Using condoms and being faithful to one partner will make your chances zero of contracting syphilis.
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.