G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
| It is used to increase the number of neutrophils when the number reduces due to treatment for HIV/AIDS, radiation Poisoning, chemotherapy or any other unknown cause. |
It is also used to bring together/aggregate white blood cells in processes which require separation of white blood cells.
Side Effects Of G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
Side Effects Of Salt: Filgrastim
| Usual/common side effects are: |
- Due to repeated administration, mild bone pain and local skin reactions at the site of injection
- Allergic reactions like dizziness, rash, wheezing, shortness of breath, swelling around the eyes, mouth
On a severe scale, it may lead to allergy and spleen (blood filter) rupture.
Contraindications Of G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Filgrastim
People with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, blood vessel inflammation in skin, sickle cell anemia, lung bleeding, spleen rupture should consult the doctor before taking this drug.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), attacks the immune system of human body. The immune system protects the body from all sorts of ailments. A cell called T-helper cell (also called the CD4 cells) in the white blood cells (WBCs) is attacked by it. The virus destroys it and replicates it by making its own copies in the WBC. So as it breaks down the immune system, the person can’t fight against any infections or diseases.
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) is a set of symptoms acquired due to HIV. This is the last stage of HIV as the immune system degrades that it can’t fight even the minor infections.
Symptoms Treated With G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
- Within 2-4 weeks of getting the infection, one may experience flu like symptoms like cold, fever, chills, sore throat, mouth ulcers, fatigue etc. After that, it becomes asymptomatic, till it reaches AIDS stage.
Causes of diseases where G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION is used
HIV/AIDS is spread when fluid from infected person reaches another person’s body. These fluids can be blood, vaginal fluids, semen, pre-seminal fluids or breast milk. The ways the HIV/AIDS is transmitted are:
- Sexual transmission (unprotected sex with the infected partner). Sexual transmission is through sexual fluids infected with HIV, unprotected sex (anal, vaginal).
- Perinatal transmission. An infected mother can pass it to a kid during pregnancy, breastfeeding and childbirth.
- Through blood transfusion, sharing of needles etc. with the infected person.
Worst Foods With G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
- Too high salt.
- Red meat, ready-made foods, sugary items. These are difficult to digest, hence reduce your capacity to eat healthy foods.
- Raw eggs
- Uncooked, half cooked meats, sushi, or raw meats, or raw seafood, unpasteurized milk or dairy products.
Do's With Usage of G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
- Use condoms during sex.
- Continue your antiretroviral therapy (ART). ART is the use of medicines for treating HIV infection. ART doesn’t cure HIV but slows the growth of the disease. Continuation of ART increases the life span of the patient.
- Protect yourself from infections.
- Take good care of your diet as key to fight HIV/AIDS lies in building/ maintaining strong immune system
Dont's With Usage Of G CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
- Avoid unprotected sex.
- Intravenous drug abuse.
- Don’t share needles.
- The HIV-infected mother should not breastfeed.
- Don’t be shy of going to a doctor and discussing your disease.
- Do not have sex with multiple partners.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfG CYTE 300 MC INJECTION
- HIV infected patients must avoid exposure to infections.
- Keep everything clean to avoid infection.
- Wash your hands with soap every time before/ after preparing food and eating food.