G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
Ofloxacin is used to treat certain bacterial infections like:
- Lung infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Also be used for treating:
- Certain prostate infections
- Sexually transmitted infections.
Side Effects Of G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
Side Effects Of Salt: Ofloxacin
Please tell your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms for long:
- Upset stomach
- Trouble sleeping
Contraindications Of G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
Contraindications Of Salt: Ofloxacin
Before taking ofloxacin, please inform your doctor your medical history of:
- Seizure disorders, conditions which increase the risk of seizures (e.g. brain tumours, brain/head injury)
- Liver disease
- Nerve problems like peripheral neuropathy
- Kidney disease
- Joint/tendon problems like tendonitis, bursitis
- Myasthenia gravis.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of G FLO 50 MG5ML SUSPENSION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.