GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
Gemifloxacin, a broad spectrum quinolone antibiotic, is used for treating various types of bacterial infections. Common infections cured are:
- Mild to moderate pneumonia
- Acute bacterial chronic bronchitis
- It doesn’t work on infections like common cold and flu.
Side Effects Of GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
Gemifloxacin is usually well tolerated by majority of patients. Overdose can cause some reactions though.
Contraindications Of GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Gemifloxacin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney problems
- Tendon/joint problems
- Any muscle condition
- Any nerve problem
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of GEMIMAC 320 MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.