GESTOLIV DS TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Silymarin 2) L-Ornithine L-Aspartate 3) Vitamin B6 4) Soya Lecithin
Uses Of GESTOLIV DS TABLET
Silymarin is used for the treatment of following:
- Heartburn, acidity, stomach pain
- High cholesterol
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is an amino acid, used for:
- Improving athletic performance
- Liver cirrhosis
- Chronic hepatic encephalopathy
- Wound healing
Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride (Vitamin B6) is important to:
- Maintain and build immune system of body
- Have positive effects on metabolism
- Hormonal control, kidney health, anaemia, arthritis,
- Maintain positive emotional health
- Manage pre-mensural syndrome
- Maintain skin health
It is also used to treat Vitamin B6 deficiency in following conditions:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Cardiac disease
- Kidney disease
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Emotional and mental disorders
- Skin disorders
Lecithin is a type of fat which is an extremely important component of the cells and is usually found in several foods such as egg yolks, soybeans, etc. Lecithin is also used to manufacture medicines which are used to treat several health issues such as:
- Memory disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, etc.
- Liver disease, gallbladder disease
- Depression, anxiety
- Eczema (skin disease)
- High cholesterol, Tardive Dyskinesia (movement disorders)
Soya Lecithin also has other uses such as:
- Skin moisturiser
- Food additive (to keep the foods from separating)
- Eye medicines
Side Effects Of GESTOLIV DS TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Silymarin
Please consult your doctor if the following happens:
- Abdominal Bloating
- Flatulence (accumulation of gas in alimentary canal)
- Upset Stomach
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is usually safe.
Side Effects Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Generally no severe side effects are observed when Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride is taken in appropriate amount.
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Lecithin is mostly safe for use in most people. However, in some people, it may cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, diarrhoea
- Fullness, abdominal pain
If these side effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor immediately.
Contraindications Of GESTOLIV DS TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Silymarin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B6
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
Contraindications Of Salt: Soya Lecithin
Acidity is a set of symptoms caused due to excess production of acid by gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach usually secretes hydrochloric acid that is required for breakdown and digestion of food eaten by us. Excess production of hydrochloric acid causes acidity.
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
Dyslipidaemia or high cholesterol indicate the imbalance of fats (or lipids) in one’s blood system.
High cholesterol or dyslipidaemia, means that there is an imbalance of fats (or lipids), circulating in one’s blood stream. The body uses cholesterol (the fatty substance) to metabolize food and also make hormones.
The following three different measurements are used to determine one’s overall lipid health:
1. Low-Density Lipoprotein (bad cholesterol, LDL): The higher LDL, the more is the risk of cardiovascular disease. LDL obstructs the proper blood flow into the heart and other organs by building up plaque in arteries.
2. High-Density Lipoprotein (Good cholesterol, HDL): HDL brings back the cholesterol to the liver from other parts of the body, thus removing the harmful cholesterols from your body. The higher the HDL, the better it is for the heart.
3. Triglycerides – Also referred to as fat in the blood. This type of fat is usually found in eatable animal fats and vegetable oils. High levels of Triglycerides signify the increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it also contributes to building up of a plaque in one’s arteries
When the healthy liver cells are exposed to the continuous damage over an extended duration of time, it causes healthy tissues to get replaced by unhealthy, scarred tissues. This condition is commonly known as liver cirrhosis.
The liver becomes hard, and lumpy due to the scar tissues. After this condition, the liver starts failing. Because of the scar tissues, it gets difficult for the blood to pass through the large vein, which connects to the liver. This causes blood to back up in the large vein or the portal vein, which may lead to the blood to get in the spleen. Hence, damaging the function of the spleen as well.
Liver transplant is the only solution in the condition of liver cirrhosis. But, it can be controlled by controlling the factors causing liver cirrhosis.
Alzheimer’s is an irreversible brain disorder, which causes problems with memory, thinking and even worsens over time. It could destroy memory, ability to think and eventually ability to do simplest tasks in life.
Dementia is a neurological term that covers a spectrum of symptoms. It encompasses a progressive decline in cognitive, emotional as well as social functioning that occurs at a rate more progressive than would be expected due to normal ageing. The death of cells in the cerebral cortex, responsible for memory, calculation and behaviour/personality is the underlying pathophysiology.
The new term for dementia as defined by the DSM-V Manual (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) is "Major Neurocognitive Disorder." The reason for the change in terminology is to lessen the stigma related to the disease.
There are different types of dementias, based on their underlying pathology and clinical presentation. Dementias can either be reversible in 1-2% of cases, non-progressive, or progressive ( a majority of cases).
Alzheimer's and Vascular Dementia (progressive dementias) are the commonest types of dementia. Alzheimers Dementia (AD) occurs in between fifty to seventy percent of cases, and Vascular Dementia (VD) in about twenty percent of cases.
To date, there are no specific cures for dementia. Disease progression can be retarded by certain lifestyle factors such as diet, mental activities, social participation, and exercise.
- It refers to the state of low mood or dislikes towards an activity that can affect an individual’s behaviour, thoughts, feelings and overall health. There is a feeling of severe dejection despondency. The degree of depression and the type of depression varies from a person to person. It is very important to seek professional help to get rid of depression.
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
Symptoms Treated With GESTOLIV DS TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Acidity
Common symptoms of acidity are:
- Ulcers in stomach
- Gastric inflammation
- Belly pain
- Bloating, belching
- Vomiting, gas
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
Usually, high cholesterol doesn’t have much of symptoms initially, except chest pain. However, it can lead to sudden heart attack or stroke, if it goes unnoticed.
Symptoms are not visible in liver cirrhosis unless the extensive liver damage. But, when symptoms occur, they can be as follows:
- Feeling of exhaustion or fatigue can be experienced.
- A person suffering from liver cirrhosis may frequently bleed from the nose.
- One may easily get bruised.
- Itchiness is felt in the skin.
- Eyes and skin become yellow in colour (jaundice).
- Fluid is accumulated in one’s abdomen. This condition is known as ascites.
- Loss of appetite: One does not feel like eating when suffering the liver cirrhosis.
- One’s body becomes weak.
- Feeling of nausea and vomiting may be witnessed.
- One’s legs may get swelled.
- Weight loss: One may lose a considerable amount of weight when suffering from liver cirrhosis.
- One can go through certain conditions like slurred speech, drowsiness, and confusion, which also known as hepatic encephalopathy.
- Formation of blood vessels underneath one’s skin, which looks like as a spider.
- One’s palms become red.
- Testicular atrophy may occur in men
- Men may experience breast enlargement.
- Memory Loss
- Confusion with time and place
- Frequent change in mood and personality
- Very poor judgment skills
- Hard time planning and solving simple issues.
What Are The Symptoms Of Dementia
Dementia is diagnosed in the presence of a significant decline in the level of cognitive functioning from previous functioning status. One or more areas of cognition may be affected. These include:
- Executive functioning
- Learning and memory
- Intricate attention
- Social interactions and interpersonal relationships
- Perceptual-motor skills
The symptoms must be severe enough to affect activities of daily living, and should not be caused by delirium (acute state of confusion due to underlying correctable causes in contrast to dementia’s chronic onset).
What Are The Symptoms Of Depression
- The common symptoms are: feeling helpless or hopeless, lost interest in activities that used to be important, change in appetite, weight gain or loss, sleep abnormalities, anger or irritability, lack of energy, feeling of being guilty or worthless, problem in concentrating, reckless behaviour(rash driving, alcoholism, gambling, dangerous sports), or unexplained aches. The stronger, higher and for longer periods of time the symptoms persist, higher is the level of depression.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
Causes of diseases where GESTOLIV DS TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Acidity
Acidity can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Eating spicy foods, junk foods, irregular eating
- Alcoholism, sodas, sweetened beverages
- Sedentary life style
- Skipping meals
- Eating processed foods, freid/oily foods,
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
- Eating fatty foods
- No physical exercise
- Age (after 20, it starts to rise).
- Family history
Certain common factors that may cause liver cirrhosis can be as followed:
- Alcohol abuse for a long term
- Infections caused due to Hepatitis B and C
- Diseases caused due to fatty liver.
- Toxic metals.
- Diseases caused due to genetics.
Out of the above-mentioned causes hepatitis B and considered the major cause of liver cirrhosis. These causes are mentioned below in detail.
- Too much of alcohol intake: Liver breaks down toxins in addition to alcohol. And, when the quantity is too large, the liver has to over work resulting in the gradual damage of the liver cells.Long-term, heavy, and regular drinkers are at a higher risk of developing liver cirrhosis if compared to non-alcohol consumers. One who is drinking regularly for over past 10 years is more likely to develop liver cirrhosis.
- Generally, there are three stages of liver diseases. These liver disease stages are caused by alcohol consumption. These are as follows:
- Fatty liver: In this stage fat is developed on the liver.
- Alcoholic hepatitis: About 35% of the regular alcohol consumers establish alcoholic hepatitis. In this condition, liver cells tend to swell.
- Liver cirrhosis: Around 10% of regular and heavy drinkers gradually develop liver cirrhosis.
- Hepatitis: Hepatitis c is a blood borne disease in which liver can get damaged slowly leading to liver cirrhosis. Hepatitis C is the major factor of liver cirrhosis in North America, Western Europe, and various other areas of the world. Liver Cirrhosis may be caused by hepatitis D and B as well.
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis starts with the deposition of a high amount of fat in the liver, in the early stage. This deposited fat may cause scarring and inflammation of tissues, which results in liver cirrhosis eventually. People with high blood pressure, high blood-lipid, high blood sugar level, obesity are more prone to NASH
- Autoimmune hepatitis: An immune system of a person may attack the organs like liver that are in healthy conditions.This may lead to eventual development of liver cirrhosis.
- Certain genetic conditions.
- Hemochromatosis – Iron may get accumulated in the liver and other body parts.
- Wilson's disease - copper may get accumulated in the liver and other body parts.
- Blockage in the bile-ducts: Certain diseases and conditions like cancer of the pancreas, cancer of bile duct may block the bile-duct, which increases the risk of liver cirrhosis.
- Budd-Chiari syndrome: The blood vessels, which carry the blood from liver also known as hepatic veins develop a blood clot or thrombosis. This may lead to the enlargement of the liver and develops the collateral vessels.
A few other conditions and diseases, which may cause liver cirrhosis are as follows:
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis: In this disease, bile duct tends to harden and scarred.
- Galactosemia: It is an inability of a body to process the sugar present in the milk.
- Schistosomiasis: A parasite prevalently found in certain developing countries.
- Biliary atresia - Badly developed bile ducts in the babies.
- Glycogen storage disease: issues in vital energy release and storage for proper cell functioning.
Scientists believe that the cause of this disease is a combination of genetic (carrying certain genes), the lifestyle of an individual and environmental factors that could affect the brain.
What Are The Causes Of Dementia
Potentially reversible causes of dementia include medications or alcohol. Dementia due to medical conditions such as hypothyroidism, hydrocephalus, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, neurosyphilis and major depressive disorder may be potentially reversible when the underlying condition is properly treated. Immunological causes of dementia such as Sjögren’s syndrome, SLE, and multiple sclerosis may also be reversible.
Non-progressive dementia is due to conditions such as:
- Head injury (traumatic brain injury)
- Brain tumours
- Meningitis/ Encephalitis
- Drug Abuse
Alzheimer's is caused by degeneration of the cerebral cortex and deposits of protein in the neural tissue. To date, no specific cause or preventable factors could be found for Alzheimer's. Old age and family history are the two biggest factors. Twenty percent of people with Alzheimer are over the age of eighty years. Family history is another important factor, although no particular gene could yet be identified.
Vascular dementia is caused by a series of small strokes in the brain. Narrowing of blood vessels or blood clots causes decreased blood flow to areas of the brain. The lack of blood flow is called ischaemia. Atherosclerosis is the biggest cause of cerebral ischaemia. Hypertension, diabetes, hypercholesterolemia all predispose to atherosclerosis formation. Treating these conditions may prevent the progression of vascular dementia, but cannot reverse the loss of function already present. Multiple areas of infarction may be seen on MRI scans.
Frontotemporal dementia, Lewy body dementia, and Creutzfeld-Jacob disease are other causes of progressive dementia.
What Are The Causes Of Depression
- Depression is a brain disorder that can be caused by one or combination of factors like grief, changes in hormone levels, stress, substance abuse, genetic characteristics or stress.
- Continued grief in personal or professional life also leads to low moods and dejection.
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
Worst Foods With GESTOLIV DS TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Acidity
- Spicy foods
- French fries and other fried foods
- Fatty red meat
- Citrus fruit
- Fatty red meat
- Butter, oil,
- Chocolate, caffeine
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
Here are the things you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Red meat, whole-fat dairy products, eggs, vegetable oils, such as palm oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. Saturated fat can increase your levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and at the same time lowers triglycerides and nudges up levels of "good" HDL cholesterol. Hence, saturated fats should be taken in moderate quantities.
- Trans fats: Pies, cakes, cookies, donuts, French fries, chips, Margarine, samosa, muffins, pan cakes, fried chicken and other fried items.
Foods that must be certainly avoided to prevent liver cirrhosis are as follows:
- High sodium food: Salt is high in sodium so, should be avoided. Salt has water retaining property that may cause issues for the liver cirrhosis patients. One must not consume more than 2000 mg salt per day. One can cut on sodium by avoiding high salt containing foods, self-cooking, carefully reading labels on food items, cutting on fast-foods, and decreasing the red meat consumption. Few foods that are high in sodium content are pizza, pickles, and preserved foods.
- Alcoholic beverages: Alcohol may be one of the main causes of liver cirrhosis, hence consuming alcohol regularly, and heavily should be avoided. Some of the alcoholic beverages may be whiskey, beer, rum, and other cocktails.
- Fat containing foods: High-fat foods may worsen the symptoms of liver cirrhosis by contributing to the diseases linked with fatty liver. Fatty liver is one of the common causes of liver cirrhosis. Some of the fatty foods to avoid are high-fat dairy products (ice-cream, sour cream, cheese, butter, and full-fat milk.), tropical oil (cocoa butter, palm oil, and coconut oil), poultry skin, and dark chicken meat, and lard.
- Bad Fat (due to consumption of trans fats in processed foods)
- Extra Calories (A high-calorie food can lead to Obesity, Fat, and diabetes upping the risk of Alzheimer’s
- Excessive Alcohol
What Are The Worst Foods For Dementia
- Saturated fatty acids
- Grilled and fried foods. These foods are high in advanced glycation end (AGE) products, shown to increase dementia risk
- Processed foods, refined grains, and sugars. These foods have shown to have an adverse effect on insulin levels, specifically causing fluctuating blood glucose levels, that can damage blood vessels in the brain
- Red meat increases iron loading. Too much iron can deposit in the cerebral cortex leading to cognitive decline is. Red meat should not be completely avoided, just used in moderation. Grass fed beef is the best source.
- Excessive alcohol intake.
What Are The Worst Foods For Depression
Food that can contribute to depression are;
- Refined Sugar causes a hike in the glucose levels that disturbs the mood, drains energy and causes sleep disturbances
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Food with high sodium content can affect the neurological system and thus enhance depression
- Alcohol is a Central Nervous System Depressant
- Caffeine causes sleeplessness, agitation, nervousness, depression and anxiety.
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
Do's With Usage of GESTOLIV DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acidity
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Shed excess weight.
- Identify your trigger foods and avoid them.
- Avoid stress as this is one the major causes of acidity.
- Eat small quantities of food at shoart intervals instead of bigger quantities after long gaps.
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage High Cholesterol
- Exercise regularly (3o minutes daily for 5 days a week) and keep your weight under control.
- Though fat people are more at risk of getting high cholesterol, it can also happen to thin people. Hence, get the regular check up done after the age of 40 years.
- Eat low salt, low-fat diet.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Liver cirrhosis
Prevention tips for liver cirrhosis to be followed are as follows:
- One must educate himself/herself about liver cancer and liver cirrhosis as both of these are fatal interlinked diseases. These diseases have a high rate of mortality, especially when diagnosed at the last stage.
- Consider taking three shots of hepatitis B vaccine. Hepatitis B vaccine provides above 90% shield against hepatitis B virus. This virus is the cause for 30% of all the liver cirrhosis cases and 53% of the primary liver cancer cases. Hepatitis B and c are avoidable diseases.
- One should keep his/her triglycerides, cholesterol, blood sugar level, and weight in control. As these factors may promote non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases that can turn into liver cirrhosis in 10-15% of the cases. One can get examination like ultrasound to get fatty liver diagnosed.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Set goals that are realistic.
- Allow yourself some time to think and set goals for your daily tasks.
- Keep photos of your loved ones and the people you see often in your house and label them with their names.
- The person should keep himself busy in a productive way.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dementia
- Exercise has been shown to improve cognitive functioning- a minimum of one and a half hours per week of moderate exercise such as walking is recommended. Exercise reduces the progression of dementia.
- Engaging in regular social activities has shown to decrease cognitive decline.
- Lose weight. Insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome have proved to increase chances of dementia.
- Participation in music and art reduces cognitive decline.
- Mental exercises like learning a new topic, learning an instrument, solving problems and puzzles improve cognition.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Depression
If you are suffering from depression following can help you:
- A proper routine can bring back a proper structure to your life that gets eliminated due to depression.
- Set goals, start from smaller goals to realise your worth.
- Regular exercise.
- Eat healthy, balanced diet.
- Have a proper sleep cycle.
- Fulfil your responsibilities.
- Correct the negative thoughts with proper logic.
- Consult a doctor.
- Try doing something new.
- Delve into fun-filled activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
Dont's With Usage Of GESTOLIV DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acidity
- Don’t take snacks late in night.
- Don’t ignore the symptoms.
- Don't smoke or consume alcohol.
- Dont' skip meals.
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage High Cholesterol
- Alcohol, smoking is a complete no-no for patients with high cholesterol.
- Do not have a sedentary life style.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Liver cirrhosis
Things that should be avoided when suffering from liver cirrhosis are as follows:
- Do not use used needles to inject drugs as needles could be contaminated. Used needles may cause diseases like hepatitis B and C, and HIV. Such diseases can be the factors that may induce liver cirrhosis.
- Do not over consume any ‘not recommended’ drugs. Even the intake of paracetamol in excessive quantity may lead to death, or acute liver failure or liver cirrhosis.
- Do not be ignorant to a long term jaundice in a newly born, as it may cause severe damage or scarring to the liver tissues.
- Do not smoke: one suffering from chronic liver cirrhosis must not smoke as it may provoke the symptoms and damage to the liver.
- Don’t consume iron supplements unless suggested by the doctor.Excessive iron may cause severe harm to the liver tissues, leading to liver cirrhosis.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Alzheimers disease
- Don’t try to do everything on your own, take help.
- Don’t feel guilty when you haven’t reached the goals set.
- Don’t communicate with others like you need to rush.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dementia
- Do not smoke. Smoking may increase your dementia risk by 45 percent.
- Do not leave stress unattended. Learn mindfulness and meditation practices.
- Do not skimp out on sleep. Sleep deprivation has been linked to cognitive decline.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Depression
- Don’t confine yourself to four walls of your house.
- Don’t stop talking to people.
- Don’t self-medicate.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfGESTOLIV DS TABLET
What Are The Tips For Acidity
Drinking fresh coconut water for 15-20 days is believed to cure acidity in a natural way.
- A healthy weight should be maintained: Increase in weight may be a factor of fatty liver that may cause extreme cases of liver cirrhosis.
- Avoid infections: Liver Cirrhosis destroys the immune system of one’s body and makes it hard to deal with infections. Hence, one must take proper hygiene care to avoid infections.
- Maintain a notebook or keep a smart phone wherein you can keep track of important information
- Ask your Friend or family members to remind you of important things
- Ask for help if things get lost
What Are The Tips For Dementia
Co-enzyme Q10 supplements may reduce oxidative stress and protein deposits in the brain.
Turmeric supplements may be beneficial in lowering cerebral inflammation.
What Are The Tips For Depression
To fight against depression following can help:
- Relaxation techniques (Yoga, meditation).
- Stay connected with people.
- Stay in sunlight for some time every day.
- Get professional help.