GINLAC V TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Clotrimazole 2) Lactobacillus Acidophilus 3) Tinidazole
Uses Of GINLAC V TABLET
Clotrimazole is an azole anti-fungal medicine that works by preventing the growth of fungus. It is used to treat skin infections like:
It is used to treat various types of vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis (excessive growth of bacteria) trichomoniasis (caused by the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis).
It can be used to treat certain types of parasite infections also.
It works by stopping the growth of bacteria and parasites.
Side Effects Of GINLAC V TABLET
Some of the common side-effects of clotrimazole are:
- Abdominal or stomach cramping or pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unpleasant mouth sensations
Side Effects Of Salt: Tinidazole
Many people using this medication do not face any side effect. However, some patients may experience:
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, indigestion
- A metallic or bitter taste in your mouth
- Weakness or tiredness
NOTE: Along with intake of tinidazole having alcohol can causes an disulfiram-like reaction such as headache, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, increased blood pressure, flushing.
Consult your doctor if following rare, but serious side effects occurs:
- Fever, chills
- Numbness, burning pain
- Tingly feeling
Contraindications Of GINLAC V TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Clotrimazole
Before taking clotrimazole, please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant/ planning to become pregnant
- If you are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any nonprescription or prescription medicine, herbal preparation/ medicine, or dietary supplement
- If you have allergies to any foods, medicines or other substances.
Contraindications Of Salt: Tinidazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Weak immune system
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Kidney disease
- Anemia or decrease in RBC’S or WBC’S
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With GINLAC V TABLET
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where GINLAC V TABLET is used
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Best Foods With GINLAC V TABLET
The better immune system leads to better fighting off diseases. Some foods, like following, can help you fight fungal infections naturally:
- Coconut. It is one of the best anti-microbial foods. It’s high in one of the best anti-microbial foods. Lauric acid and caprylic acid present in coconut have been shown to fight the abnormal level of candida yeast in the body. You can also apply the oil on your skin to protect your skin from unhealthy bacteria present in the environment.
- Garlic: Fresh garlic cloves are the best source of vitamin B6, potassium which helps in detoxifying the body and improving the immune system. Eat one clove of raw garlic every day to build good bacteria in the body.
- Oregano: Oregano oil and oregano leaves (one tablespoon) contain anti-oxidants, chlorophyll which helps fight bacteria in the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Pumpkin seeds: Help in fighting parasites.
- Onions: Onions are rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, antioxidants, and potassium. These are recommended for eating whether you have mild or serious fungal infection.
Foods to consume to get rid of bacterial infections are:
- Garlic helps eliminate harmful fungus, worms, yeast with its anti-microbial properties
- Coconut Oil has a component called lauric acid which acts against microbes
- Gingerol present in ginger is good for bacterial infections
- Fermented foods make body’s defence system strong
- Lemons help fight pathogens both inside and outside the body
- Horseradish is beneficial for the Urinary Tract Infections and the lung infections
- Pine apple helps in digestion and fights against microbes
- Turmeric has strong antimicrobial abilities
- Raw and unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that releases Hydrogen Peroxide which eliminates some kinds of bacteria.
- Cabbage is very good for immune system and digestion
Worst Foods With GINLAC V TABLET
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of GINLAC V TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of GINLAC V TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.