GLUCOZONE TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Glucosamine 2) Methylsulfonylmethane 3) Diacerein
Uses Of GLUCOZONE TABLET
It is an amino sugar which is found naturally in human body. It is recommended for the treatment of osteoArthritis.
It is found to be beneficial in following ways:
- Helps in growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage.
- Improves flexibility of joints
- Relives Pain of Arthritis
- Supports the function and structure of joints.
Being a relatively inert compound, it is found naturally in primitive plants, the atmosphere above marine areas, in many foods and beverages though in small amounts.
It is a dietary supplement sold as MSM. It is used to treat:
- Oxidative stress damage due to Exercise. MSM protects muscles from damage by reducing the amount of oxidative stress damage due to Exercise.
- Pain, bleeding and irritation in people with Haemorrhoids. When administered along with Hyaluronic acid and tea tree oil for two weeks, it has been found useful in reducing symptoms of Haemorrhoids.
- Stress, allergies besides mucous membrane inflammation and gastro intestinal conditions.
- Snoring: If used as a throat spray ingredient, MSM is found to reduce Snoring.
MSM is a GRAS (Generally recognised as safe) medicine which allows MSM to be added to meal supplement and meal replacement foods, fruit (smoothie) type drinks, beverages and energy bars.
It is an anti-inflammatory agent which belongs to the class of anthraquinone is found beneficial in the treatment of osteoArthritis (swelling and Pain in the joints).
It works by decreasing the Pain and inflammation of joints by inhibiting the action of protein called as interleukin-1 beta
Side Effects Of GLUCOZONE TABLET
Glucosamineis usually safe.
Long-term effects of usage are still to be tested and on a short term, it is usually considered safe.
Side Effects Of Salt: Diacerein
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Soft stools
Consult your doctor if any other following side effects get worse:
- Epigastric pain
- Decolouration of urine
- Mild skin reactions such as rashes, pruritus and eczema
Contraindications Of GLUCOZONE TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Glucosamine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
The drug is ineffective for patients with varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
Contraindications Of Salt: Diacerein
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
Symptoms Treated With GLUCOZONE TABLET
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
Causes of diseases where GLUCOZONE TABLET is used
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
Best Foods With GLUCOZONE TABLET
Healthy eating for Osteoarthritis include the following:
- Vitamin C rich food items like papaya, guava, pineapples, oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc. Vitamin C is essential for cartilage’s development.
- Vitamin D helps in decreasing the breakdown of cartilage and decreases joint space narrowing. Vitamin D rich foods are seafood (wild-caught salmon, cod, shrimp, sardines, and cod), fortified milk, egg, yoghurt, tofu, and breakfast cereals.
- A very powerful antioxidant beta-carotene eliminates the free radicals and avoids harm to the joints that they cause. Foods rich with beta-carotene are sweet potatoes, parsley, apricots, tomatoes, asparagus, peppermint leaves, cantaloupe, winter squash etc.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are a boon to the OA patients as they decrease inflammation by prohibiting the production of cytokines and the enzymes responsible for breaking down of cartilage. Foods are salmon, rainbow trout, walnuts, flaxseeds, omega-3 fortified eggs, Pacific oyster, and mackerel.
- Anti-oxidants such as quercetin and anthocyanins act as anti-inflammatory agents. Rich food sources are kale, leeks, broccoli, green tea, apricots, apples, black currant, cocoa powder, onions, and blueberries.
- Spices also act as anti-inflammatory agents, ginger and turmeric are great for OA patients.
Healthy diets and foods can overcome the painful muscle cramps and fatigue. You should eat the following foods in sufficient quantity upon your doctor’s recommendations:
- Fish oils: Fatty acids found in fish oils are beneficial for healing process and inflammation. These are also beneficial for nerve pain and muscle soreness.
- Vegetable oils: Vegetable oils such as sunflower oil, soybean oil, olive oil, etc. are rich in fatty acids, so they are useful in muscle pain.
- Green leafy vegetables such as kale: Green leafy vegetables are rich sources of magnesium that helps calcium to absorb in bones properly. Magnesium also helps in relaxing the muscles.
- Oats: Daily consumption of oatmeal can give you relief from muscle spasms and its associated weakness.
- Figs: Figs are very useful for regulating muscle functions as well as preventing muscle cramps.
- Wholegrain products: Whole grain products are beneficial for sore muscles and joints.
- Kidney beans: They help in relaxing the muscles.
- Fruits like pineapple, papaya, guava, and mango: These fruits are beneficial in muscle pain relief.
- Pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame seeds: They are helpful in sore joints.
- Moreover, your daily food intake should be associated with the following nutrients:
- Sodium: Sodium is an essential nutrient in order to maintain a balance of normal body fluid and control a healthy blood pressure. Sodium along with other nutrients helps to generate nerve impulses as well as muscle contraction. So, you can take your sodium intake from the Himalayan rock salt, natural sea, or unprocessed foods. Cheese (feta, cottage, cheddar, blue, etc.), pickled foods, carrot, beetroot, celery, pesto, olives, sauerkraut, smoked fish, and meat contain a good amount of sodium. But, you should consume sodium in a limited margin.
- Potassium: Potassium is a major electrolyte and is essential for proper muscular function along with nervous system function. So, you should take potassium rich foods such as banana, avocado, citrus, melon, pumpkin, potato, sweet potato, fish, and dairy.
- Calcium: Calcium is a crucial nutrient for smooth and skeletal muscle contraction. It is important in generating a nerve impulse. Calcium deficiency can result in impaired muscle contraction. So, don’t forget to consume calcium rich foods such as dairy, edible bones (pink salmon, anchovies, and sardines), canned fish, nuts, seeds, dark, leafy greens and fortified tofu.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is useful for muscle relaxation and contraction. So, you should take foods like soybeans and legumes, avocado, nuts, bananas, mackerel, whole grains (cereal and brown rice), dark chocolate, seeds, natural yoghurt, leafy greens, dried fruits, etc.
- Drink plenty of water as your body need to be hydrated in order to overcome the muscle pain.
Worst Foods With GLUCOZONE TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
Do's With Usage of GLUCOZONE TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
Dont's With Usage Of GLUCOZONE TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfGLUCOZONE TABLET
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.