GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Climbazole 2) Salicylic Acid 3) Dead sea minerals
Uses Of GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
Climbazole is used in the treatment of following conditions:
Salicylic acid is a peeling agent that leads to the shedding of the outer layer of skin. It is used to manage:
Dead sea minerals (magnesium, iodine, calcium, bromide, zinc potassium etc) are extracted from waters of the dead sea. These are well known for its therapeutic and healing properties since ancient times as they:
- Promote cell metabolism, healing of skin tissue, cell renewal
- Protect skin from microbes
- Smoothen the damaged skin
- Enhance skin hydration
- Prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Prevent skin cancer
- Promote hair growth
- Detoxify the body
- Relieve muscle cramps, stiff and sore muscles
- Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce puffy skin, water retention, acne, sunburns, stretch marks
- Treat dandruff, eczema, psoriasis
- Treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, inflammation
Side Effects Of GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Climbazole
Mostly safe. But in some cases, it may cause some side effects such as:
- Localised irritation of skin
- Redness, rashes, itching
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent
Some patients may experience some mild side effects of salicylic acid:
- Sensation of burning or stinging
People may experience temporary burning sensation while applying the product to the skin. Please remove the product immediately if the burning sensation is acute.
Contraindications Of GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Climbazole
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug climbazole or any other allergies.
Please inform your doctor if you have any skin infection or wound etc..
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug dead sea minerals or any other allergies.
- Patients on steroid treatment
- Circulatory disorders
Dandruff is a scalp condition in which skin of the scalp becomes dry, flaky and itchy. It is a phenomenon when scalp sheds extra skin cells. Dandruff isn’t a threatening condition but it can be embarrassing sometimes.
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
- Acne, known as Acne Vulgaris, is one of the commonest dermatological complaints.
- Acne is especially prevalent during puberty and young adulthood, although some people may still suffer from it into their middle years. Acne is known in the general population as "pimples."
- Acne occurs when skin pores are blocked by excess sebum (natural oil produced by the skin) and by dead skin cells. As the sebum builds up, it causes inflammation of the surrounding skin. The lump that forms under the skin because of this blockage is called a comedo. A group of lumps is called comedones.
- If not treated properly acne can lead to permanent scarring. Acne also has important psychological implications such as low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression, especially in youths.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Symptoms Treated With GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Dandruff
The symptoms of dandruff are easily recognised such as:
- Dry flaky skin on the scalp.
- Visibility of the flakes on the shoulders, eyebrows, hairline and nose.
- Itchy scalp.
- Greasy scalp.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne
- Acne starts out as comedones. People with acne present with blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules (commonly known as “pimples”) or nodules (lumps that form under the skin). Often people with acne suffer from an oily skin complexion.
- Acne is classified as either inflammatory or non-inflammatory acne.
- Comedones are non-inflammatory acne. They can either be closed (whiteheads) or open (blackheads). The color of a blackhead is not debris or an indication of bad skin hygiene, but melanin (the skin’s surface pigment).
- Inflammatory acne occurs when bacteria invade the skin, causing papules or pustules (pimples). Nodules and cysts are also inflammatory lesions. Nodules are deeper skin lesions, while cysts are fluid-filled lumps.
- Acne usually presents in common areas of increased oil production such as the forehead, nose, chin, chest and upper back.
- Acne can be classified as mild, moderate or severe, depending on the amount and type of lesions.
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Causes of diseases where GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Dandruff
There are various causes of dandruff like:
- Dry skin: People with dry skin are prone to dandruff. Dandruff occurs due to dry skin mostly in winters. These flakes are often small and itchy but not oily.
- Not Brushing the hair regularly: People who do not brush or comb their hair regularly tend to have more dandruff, as brushing can help in the shedding of the dead skin cells from the scalp.
- Not shampooing when required: When one does not shampoo their hair properly and regularly, the oil and dead skin cells keep on accumulating that results in dandruff.
- Reaction due to certain hair care products: Some people are allergic to certain hair care products which might cause an adverse reaction resulting in dandruff.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: Seborrheic dermatitis is one of the most common causes of dandruff. In this condition greasy, the red scalp is covered with white and yellow flaky scales.
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
What Are The Causes Of Acne
- Causes of acne are multifactorial. There are many myths surrounding causes and home remedies.
- Genetics play the largest role (estimated in 80%) of acne cases.
- Hormones, especially increased testosterone during puberty, play the second biggest role. Androgens increase the production of sebum by the skin’s oil glands as well as an increased production of cells found in the skin’s epidermis (top layer).
- Hormonal changes during normal menstrual cycles, as well as pregnancy also play a role in women.
- The bacteria, Propionibacterium Acnes, which is usually found on the skin, is another important role player. The areas of inflamed skin surrounding comedones make it easier for bacteria to accumulate and grow.
- Although there are many myths surrounding diet in acne, there are few scientific conclusions around its actual role. Carbohydrates and milk products have shown some suggested links, but none are definitive.
- Facial hygiene is important, but plays a small role, especially in severe acne.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Worst Foods With GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Dandruff
Certain foods to avoid for keeping the scalp dandruff free:
- Saturated fats rich foods: Excess of saturated fat can result in excessive sebum formation that leads to dandruff.
- Tea and coffee: Beverages like tea and coffee results in loss of hydration by an increase in urination and perspiration which results in dryness of skin and scalp. Dryness further results in flake formation on the scalp.
- Sugar: Excessive intake of sugar may lead to increased insulin level that affects certain hormones, which trigger the oil formation on the scalp. Oil formed on the scalp may promote dandruff flakes.
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
What Are The Worst Foods For Acne
- Avoid foods with a high-glycaemia component (simple sugars/carbohydrates)
- White rice, Rice cakes, Potatoes, Puffed cereals, White Bread, Pasta, Sugar in any form- Honey, and fructose (bananas, mangoes, apricots, pineapples)
- Some studies have linked dairy to acne, although the response is based on the individual
- If you have excluded both carbohydrates and dairy from your diet, and you still struggle with acne, it is advised to consult your doctor for treatment
- If you are already on treatment for acne, eliminating these foods may be complementary.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
Do's With Usage of GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dandruff
- Choose right hair care products like shampoo conditioner and oil. In case the problem persists, then go for medicated shampoo.
- Shampoo and condition your hair regularly and properly. Make sure all the product is out of the hair after rinsing.
- Brush your hair regularly.
- Try out home remedies like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, coconut oil, baking soda, olive oil and tea tree oil.
- Keep your body well hydrated.
- Choose a healthy diet that is rich in protein instead of junk food.
- If the problem persists then refer to a good dermatologist.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acne
- Consult your doctor sooner rather than later. Early treatment is important, especially for moderate to severe acne, to prevent scarring
- Sunlight has some anti-inflammatory effects. Moderate sunlight exposure may help curb the inflammation, but be sure to use a non-comedogenic sunscreen
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
Dont's With Usage Of GRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dandruff
- Don’t scratch your scalp. Scratching the scalp can cause inflammation and more damage to the scalp.
- Don’t leave your hair wet. When you go out with wet hair, there are chances of accumulation of sweat in hair, causing dandruff formation.
- Do not keep the oil for long in hair.
- Do not use hair styling products much.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acne
- Skin moisture balance is essential. Do not over dry your skin with cleaning products. Over drying will cause the skin to produce more sebum, creating a vicious circle.
- Do not use facial scrubs too often, as the exfoliation may worsen the skin’s irritation
- Although it can be very tempting, do not "squeeze" the acne as it causes a spread of bacteria, that can lead to more acne, and may result in scarring.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfGRIP HAIR AD SHAMPOO 220ML
What Are The Tips For Dandruff
Dandruff is not a threatening skin condition, but it should not be ignored if it is persistent, flakes are big and cause irritation on the scalp. In such cases, one should always consult a good dermatologist.
What Are The Tips For Acne
- Zinc and Omega 3 supplementation can be added to maintain normal skin function. Increase water intake (2 liters per day) to help your body detoxify.
- Natural oils, such as tea tree oil, applied topically oil has shown some benefit in mild acne. It is always best to consult your physician first before using any complementary products, as it may interfere with other medications that you are on.
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.