નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI ) તેના રચનામાં નીચેના ક્ષાર છે 1) 2)
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI)
When the temperature of the body rises above normal i.e. above 100.4°F or 38°C, this is considered as fever, controlled hyperthermia or pyrexia. A fever generally is not hazardous on its own. However, sometimes a fever can indicate the presence of some other condition such as an infection. A fever or high body temperature is a way by which the immune system of our body tries to fight any infection.
Fevers can be classified according to:
Length of time
- Acute: Lasts less than 7 days e.g. upper respiratory tract infection.
- Sub-Acute: Lasts up to 14 days e.g. typhoid.
- Persistent or Chronic: Lasts over 14 days e.g. HIV, cancers, tuberculosis, etc.
- Low (100.5-102.1°F or 38.1-39°C)
- Moderate (102.2-104.0°F or 39.1-40°C)
- High (104.1-06.0°F or 40.1-41.1°C)
- Hyperpyrexia (above 106.0°F or 41.1°C)
Fevers can be:
- Continuous or sustained: Does not vary more than 1.5°F or 1°C, over 24 hours, but is not normal e.g. typhoid
- Intermittent: The fever remains for many hours in the day but does not occur all the time e.g. tuberculosis
- Remittent: In this case, the fever varies more than 2°C and does not become normal e.g. infective endocarditis
Sometimes, the fever may exist for many days or weeks without any reason and these are known as FUO or fevers of undetermined origin.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation caused by an injury or illness disrupting the quality of life. It can be physical, mental or emotional. Pain can be in any specific part of the body or can be in the whole body in case of illness.
In medical terms, pain is described as a symptom of an underlying condition. This pain can be due to variety of diseases or conditions ranging from acute to chronic. The pain is a warning sign to protect the body from any bigger damage.
Pain is classified into 3 categories;
- Acute pain: This lasts for a period of time less than 30 days. Usually, it improves as the healing process is completed.
- Chronic pain: It lasts for more than 6 months or beyond the expected time of healing.
- Cancer pain: It may occur by the tumors in the body or treatment procedures. This pain may persist long after the treatment has ended such as after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In this article, we shall be talking about acute pain mainly.
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Menstrual cramps, also known as dysmenorrhea are the cramping or throbbing pains that you get in your lower abdomen or back, just before or during your menstrual period. Most women experience menstrual cramps sometime during their lives while menstruating. Menstrual cramps may just be a mild discomfort or for some women, these can be so severe as to hamper their daily activities during the days when they have their period.
Menstrual cramps normally start a year or two when you begin having your period. And may decrease slowly over time and get less painful as you grow older and sometimes may stop completely when you have a baby. Sometimes, menstrual cramps may also be caused due to some underlying problem such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI) સાથે આ ઉપચાર સારવાર
તાવ સાથે આ ઉપચાર સારવાર
While a fever may be a symptom of some health condition, some of the symptoms of fever are:
- A high body temperature, chills, and shivering
- Palpitations, excessive or intermittent sweating
- Flushing of the skin
- Feeling faint, dizzy or weak, dehydration
Other symptoms may include:
- Depression, lethargy
- Sleepiness, low appetite
- Inability to concentrate
- Increased sensitivity to pain or hyperalgesia
Very high fever can cause confusion, irritability, seizures, and delirium.
પીડા સાથે આ ઉપચાર સારવાર
There are no as such symptoms of pain as pain itself is a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of chronic pain are:
- Pain that does not go away after recovery from disease or injury.
- Pain causing stiffness or discomfort.
સંધિવા સાથે આ ઉપચાર સારવાર
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
Some of the symptoms of menstrual cramps are:
- Discomfort or throbbing or cramping pain in your belly or lower abdomen (sometimes it can be quite intense)
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain that radiates to your inner thighs, hips and the lower back
- When the pain is very severe, it may cause symptoms including:
- Loose stools
- Upset stomach accompanied by vomiting
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI ) ઉપયોગ થાય છે
The most common cause of fever are infections; however, various illnesses, conditions, and medicines can also cause the temperature of the body to rise including:
- Infectious diseases and infections (like common cold, flu, malaria, HIV, pneumonia, gastroenteritis and infectious mono).
- Illegal and legal drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, and antibiotics).
- Injury or trauma (stroke, heart attack, burns, heat exhaustion or heat stroke).
- Damage to tissue (due to surgery, crush syndrome, hemorrhage, heart attack and hemolysis (when red blood cells break open and release hemoglobin).
- Other medical conditions like lupus, cancers, arthritis, skin inflammation, blood clots, inflammatory bowel disease, gout, embolisms and metabolic disorders.
Pain can be caused due to several known or unknown conditions. These include:
- Illness, injury, surgery
- Trauma, stress
- Wrong sitting or sleeping postures
- Chronic diseases
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
- Cramps occur due to contractions of the uterus or the womb.
- Uterus contracts to expel the uterine lining caused by the presence of prostaglandins. A higher level of prostaglandins can cause more severe cramps.
Secondary dysmenorrhea (a problem in the reproductive organs that causes cramps).
- Endometriosis (when the endometrium or tissue lining the uterus is outside the uterus).
- PID or pelvic inflammatory disease (usually starts in the uterus and may spread to other parts of the reproductive organs and is caused by bacteria).
- Uterine fibroids (growths in the uterus).
- Adenomyosis (tissue that lines the uterus grows into the walls of the uterus).
- Cervical Stenosis (narrowing of the cervix or the lower part of the uterus).
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI) સાથે સૌથી ખરાબ ફુડ્સ
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like fruit juice with sugar, canned fruits, soda, honey, etc. as consumption of sugar can hamper the immune system and worsen the fever.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages as this can hamper your immune system.
- Avoid raw foods as they are difficult to digest when you’re suffering from fever.
- Avoid red meat, shellfish, etc., as they may be difficult to digest.
- Sugar: Avoid sugar and foods containing sugars such as chocolates, beverages, cakes, biscuits, cookies, candies, soft drinks etc. These increase the inflammation causing pain.
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain lots of spices and calories. These tend to increase the weight and provide fewer nutrients. They also trigger inflammation and lead to pain.
- Saturated fats: Foods which contains saturated fats should be avoided as these contain a high amount of cholesterol which triggers the pain.
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
- Avoid foods that cause water retention in the body and bloating.
- Avoid fatty and fried foods like chips, fries, baked food, etc. as they worsen the symptoms of menstrual cramps.
- Avoid carbonated beverages and fizzy drinks like cola, soda, etc. as they cause bloating and increase the pain during periods.
- Cut down on salt in your diet or eliminate salt and avoid salty foods like bacon, canned foods, chips, packaged foods, etc. as they cause water retention and bloating and worsen the pain caused due to menstrual cramps.
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like candy, jellies, ice cream, pastries, cakes, etc. as sugar increase menstrual cramping and pain. If you feel like having something sweet have fruits like raspberries, strawberries, etc. instead.
- Avoid foods with Omega-6 fatty acids like corn oil, safflower oil, etc., as these fats produce inflammatory substances and aggravate the menstrual pain.
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in PUNJBI) ઉપયોગ સાથે શું છે
- Cool the room using a fan.
- Take a cool bath.
- Put a damp cloth on the forehead.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids. This will prevent dehydration and also help to cool your body. Water also helps to flush out the toxins from the body effectively.
- Get a lot of rest.
- Eat foods that are light and can be digested easily.
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands before and after eating and after you go to the toilet.
- Relax your mind and body.
- Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 2-3 minutes and then release.
- Focus your attention on another part of the body which is not paining.
- Think positively by focusing your attention towards pleasant places or things.
- If the pain persists for longer than consult with the doctor.
- Try to sleep for a while.
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
- If the cramps are mild, you can take aspirin or a mild pain reliever.
- You can use a hot water bottle or heat pad to relieve the pain in your tummy or back.
- Taking a warm bath can help to provide relief from pain.
- If you are having a lot of pain, it is a good idea to rest.
- Taking dietary supplements such as omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin B1 and B6 and magnesium can help to alleviate menstrual cramps.
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI) ઉપયોગની સાથે ઉપયોગ કરશો નહીં
- Don’t overdress or underdress, although you may want to dress more warmly when developing a fever and cool down when the fever is breaking.
- If you have a fever, avoid any contact with other people, so that you don’t spread the infection.
- Don’t take any type of painkiller on your own. It may provide temporary relief but may not cure the disease.
- Don’t neglect the chronic pain. It can be the symptom of chronic disease also.
- Don’t take the stress. It can increase the pain.
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
- Avoid psychological stress and anxiety, as this can increase the severity of the menstrual cramps.
- Don’t take painkillers on an empty stomach as they will worsen the condition of pain in the stomach.
નોફેમોલ ૬૫૦ એમજિ ટૅબલેટ ( NOFEMOL 650 MG TABLET in GUJARATI) ઉપયોગ સાથે અન્ય ઉપયોગી ટીપ્સ
Some natural remedies for fever are:
- Basil has antibiotic properties and can help to reduce fever. Boil basil leaves with a teaspoon of ginger in a cup of water till it gets reduced to half the quantity and drink this 2-3 times in a day with some honey or you can mix a teaspoon of basil with some pepper to a glass of hot water. Let this steep for 5 minutes and drink the tea 2-3 times in a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy for fever. Add half a cup of the apple cider vinegar to warm water and soak in the solution for 5-10 minutes to bring down the fever. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a spoon of honey in water and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Garlic has antifungal and antibacterial properties which can help to fight infections and warm garlic helps to promote sweating and removes the toxins from the body and helps to provide relief if you’re having a fever. Mince a clove of garlic and add it to a glass of water and steep for a few minutes, strain and drink this twice a day for relief. Crushing 2 cloves of garlic and warming it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and applying this on the soles of the feet can help to reduce fever. However, this treatment may not be suitable for pregnant women and kids.
- Raisins have phenolic compounds which have antioxidant and antibacterial properties and can help to fight infection and reduce fever. Soak some raisins in water until they become soft and crush the raisins and strain the liquid. Add some lemon juice to this and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Turmeric is a great remedy for fever and the curcumin contained in turmeric has antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that help the body to fight infections. Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of hot milk and drink it 2 times in a day to reduce fever.
Pain can be managed by medications and modification in living standards. Changes in lifestyle prevent us from getting a disease in the future as well. Below are some tips to manage pain:
- Manage weight as unhealthy weight increases the risk of getting various types of body pains.
- Exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy diet
- Take adequate sleep and stress
- Forget stress
- Meditate and relax your body whenever you feel pain.
Ayurvedic tips to manage pain:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is found to reduce pain since ages. Add a small amount of turmeric to your diet daily. It will help to reduce the inflammation causing pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a good anti-inflammatory agent. This is one of the best herbs which can be added to your daily meals to reduce pain.
- Aromatherapy: It helps to relieve the stress causing pain. Essential oils used in aromatherapy act as painkillers.
- Massage therapy: Massage helps to relax the body. It helps to increase the circulation and removes body stiffness.
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
- Research reveals that massaging your abdomen, back and side can provide relief from menstrual cramps. So, having a massage therapy for around 20 minutes can help in reducing pain.
- Studies show that exercising regularly or physical activity can help to prevent menstrual cramps. So, it is a good idea to follow a regular exercise routine. You can also do some yoga a few days before your period as yoga can help to reduce the pain during your period.
- Taking herbal supplements like fennel, pycnogenol, dill, cinnamon and ginger can help to lessen the severity and provide relief from menstrual cramp pain, as they contain anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic compounds that reduce the inflammation and swelling during periods.
- Alternative therapies like acupressure and acupuncture involve stimulating specific points of the body and can help to relieve menstrual cramps.