HADENSA CREAM 20GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Lanolin 2) Lignocaine 3) Menthol
Uses Of HADENSA CREAM 20GM
Lanolin (topical) used in cosmetics. It:
- Smoothens dry, cracked, chapped skin, facial skin, chapped lips.
- Treats cracked feet, callused hands.
Lignocaine (also known as Lidocaine) is used to:
- Numb the tissue in an area (used as local anaesthesia)
- Treat ventricular tachycardia (regular, fast heart rate)
- To perform nerve blocks
- To decrease bleeding
Menthol is derived from pennyroyal, eucalyptus, and peppermint. It has many health benefits and is used both topically as well as take orally. Some uses of menthol are:
- Pain reliever (in case of minor pains from arthritis or other reasons)
- Treats gastrointestinal problems like bloating, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, colic and indigestion
- Relieve inflammation and itching caused due to hives and dermatitis (topical use)
- Treats asthma, cold, flu, bronchitis and other respiratory problems (oral intake)
The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive.
Side Effects Of HADENSA CREAM 20GM
Side Effects Of Salt: Lanolin
Lanolin is usually safe with no side effects. However, some patients may experience:
- Rash, itching
- Redness, stinging
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Side Effects Of Salt: Lignocaine
Common side effects of Lignocaine are:
- Sleepiness, confusion
- Muscle twitching
- Changes in vision
- Numbness, tingling
- Low blood pressure
Side Effects Of Salt: Menthol
Some of the common side effects are:
- Skin irritation, allergic reactions and rashes (in case of topical use)
- Burning sensation or worsened gastrointestinal pain(in case of oral use)
Contraindications Of HADENSA CREAM 20GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Lanolin
Contraindications Of Salt: Lignocaine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Heart block, severe sinoatrial block
- Hypersensitivity to corn/ corn products
- Elderly patients
- Accelerated idioventricular rhythm
- Pseudo cholinesterase deficiency
- Impaired liver function
Contraindications Of Salt: Menthol
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Bile-duct obstruction, liver damage
- Gallstones, gallbladder inflammation
- Acid reflux
- Blood pressure
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
The heart comprises valves, chambers, and nodes which control the pumping of the blood. If the functioning of the heart system is damaged, disturbed or compromised in some way, the way the heart beats changes.
Irregular heartbeat, also known as arrhythmia, is when the heart beats irregularly, very fast or too slow. This usually occurs when the electrical impulses which coordinate the heart beats do not work properly.
In an irregular heartbeat, one may feel as if the heart is racing or fluttering and can be quite harmless. Sometimes irregular heartbeats do not cause any symptoms or you may experience discomfort, pounding in your chest, pain or fluttering. However, sometimes heart arrhythmias can be dangerous and even life-threatening.
The most common types of irregular heartbeats are:
- Tachycardia: When the heart is beating to fast (around 60-100 beats per minute or BPM) and there are 3 types of tachycardias.
Ventricular Tachycardia: This occurs in the ventricles of the heart (lower chambers).
Supraventricular Tachycardia: This occurs in the atria or the upper chambers of the heart.
Sinus Tachycardia: This is when the heartbeat gets elevated normally when you are excited or sick and which reverts to normal when you calm down.
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib): Irregular heartbeat that happens in the upper chambers of the heart and the heartbeat can be elevated up to 100-200 BPM.
- Atrial Flutter: Usually occurs in the right or left atrium or upper chamber of the heart.
- Bradycardia: This is when the heart rate is very slow i.e. less than 60 BPM.
- Ventricular Fibrillation (VF): This is irregular heartbeat that occurs in the ventricles of the heart and can stop the heartbeat, resulting in a cardiac arrest. This is a very serious condition and if not treated immediately, can cause death.
- Premature Contractions: This is when it appears like the heart has skipped a beat when you take the pulse and occurs because the heartbeat that is skipped if so weak or faint that it is not felt or heard. Other types of premature contractions are early beats and extra beats and these can occur both in the upper or lower chambers of the heart.
There can be a pain in a specific area or organ in the body, which is caused due to a group of nerves known as the ganglion or plexus. The pain can be blocked by injecting nerve-numbing medication into the specific part of the body, this is known as a nerve block.
Nerve blocks are usually used for the management and treatment of pain. A nerve block essentially works by interrupting the way pain signals are transmitted to the brain and usually, phenol or alcohol is injected around or into the nerve or into the spine.
There are various types of nerve blocks which are used for different purposes:
- Therapeutic Nerve Block: These contain local anesthetics and are used to treat acute pain.
- Prognostic Nerve Block: This is usually administered in order to predict the outcome of treatments. For instance, a nerve block may be given to check if treatments like surgery may be successful in the treatment of pain.
- Pre-emptive Nerve Block: These are usually used to prevent any pain that may be caused due to any procedure that may cause any problems such as phantom limb pain.
- Diagnostic Nerve Block: These are usually used to determine the source of any pain and these nerve blocks contain anesthetics that have a specific duration of pain relief.
Sometimes, nerve blocks are also used to avoid surgery.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
GORD occurs when there is an abnormal amount of stomach acid that leaks back into the oesophagus, leading to symptoms and possible damage to the lining of the oesophagus. There are different causes for GORD, but usually, there is some impairment of the functioning of the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES). This sphincter connects the oesophagus to the stomach, and contracts to prevent reflux of stomach contents into the oesophagus during and after eating.
If GORD is not treated, the damaged cells in the oesophagus can change into different cell types than normally found in the oesophagus. This condition is called Barrett’s oesophagus. If this is left untreated, it can progress to oesophageal cancer.
GORD can be diagnosed with specific tests:
If GORD is suspected, gastroscopy is usually the first investigation performed. A flexible tube with a camera lens is “swallowed” and allows the doctor to visualise the oesophagus and stomach. Stomach ulcers can also be excluded during the same procedure. The doctor will usually take a piece of oesophageal tissue (called a biopsy) and test it to see if there are any abnormal cells (Barrett’s oesophagus) or malignant cells. The biopsy may also show some yeast like Candida Albicans or bacteria like H.Pylori present in the oesophageal tissue that will need treatment.
Monitoring of the oesophagus’ pH over twenty-four hours can also be performed to assess for abnormal spikes of acid (low pH).
Manometry measures the pressure inside the oesophagus as well as the sphincter's contraction.
Radiological procedures such as a barium swallow (swallowing of a contrast medium while taking an X-ray) can also be performed to assess sphincter functionality and exclude any narrowing or masses in the oesophagus.
White men are more at risk for oesophageal cancer than any other population group. GORD is more prevalent in patients over the age of
It is also known as Urticaria. This causes red, itchy, raised welts and bumps on the skin that appears in various shapes and sizes. This is a very common disease in which rashes appear all over the body. These hives flare up suddenly and this disease is increased by extreme heat and cold. Antihistamines are the best treatment for this disease.
Pain is an unpleasant sensation caused by an injury or illness disrupting the quality of life. It can be physical, mental or emotional. Pain can be in any specific part of the body or can be in the whole body in case of illness.
In medical terms, pain is described as a symptom of an underlying condition. This pain can be due to variety of diseases or conditions ranging from acute to chronic. The pain is a warning sign to protect the body from any bigger damage.
Pain is classified into 3 categories;
- Acute pain: This lasts for a period of time less than 30 days. Usually, it improves as the healing process is completed.
- Chronic pain: It lasts for more than 6 months or beyond the expected time of healing.
- Cancer pain: It may occur by the tumors in the body or treatment procedures. This pain may persist long after the treatment has ended such as after chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In this article, we shall be talking about acute pain mainly.
Symptoms Treated With HADENSA CREAM 20GM
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
Some of the noticeable symptoms are:
- Tachycardia (racing heartbeat)
- Fluttering in the chest
- Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Shortness of breath, chest pain
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Sweating, paleness of skin
- Feeling faint or fainting, heart palpitations or irregular pulse
What Are The Symptoms Of Nerve Block
- Acute or chronic pain affecting the various parts of the body
- Pain originating from the spine that affects other areas such as legs, arms, neck, and buttocks
- Neuropathic pain
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
If you suffer from GORD, you may have some of the typical symptoms. Heartburn is the commonest complaint. You may have pain after eating or during swallowing (referred to as “dysphagia”). Sometimes it may feel as though the food “gets stuck” just to the bottom of your sternum(breastbone). You make wake up with the taste of acid in the mouth (“waterbrash”), due to stomach acid reflux while lying down.
Some people may have atypical symptoms caused by GORD. Atypical symptoms may include:
- Chronic irritating cough
- Hoarse voice due to acid reflux affecting the vocal chords
- Retrosternal chest pain (pain behind the breastbone) due to spasm of the LES when swallowing food.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hives
The disease hives have many certain symptoms which can be seen and observed very easily. In this disease, symptoms keep on appearing and disappearing but chronic hives can have symptoms for months. Here are the most common ones: -
- Raised itchy bumps.
- Either red or skin coloured rashes.
- Dizziness & Wheezing.
- Swelling of the face and lips.
- Hives on reproductive organs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Pain
There are no as such symptoms of pain as pain itself is a symptom of an underlying condition.
Symptoms of chronic pain are:
- Pain that does not go away after recovery from disease or injury.
- Pain causing stiffness or discomfort.
Causes of diseases where HADENSA CREAM 20GM is used
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
Causes of irregular heartbeat are:
- Heart attack, scarring of the heart tissue due to an earlier heart attack.
- Coronary heart disease (blocked arteries), changes in the structure of the heart (due to cardiomyopathy, injury or illness)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- High blood pressure, healing post-surgery of heart
- Low electrolytes and potassium
- Heart abnormalities
- Smoking, drug abuse
- Excessive caffeine or alcohol consumption
- Sleep apnea, diabetes, stress
- Certain supplements and medications (amphetamines, beta-blockers, etc)
- Being overweight
- Leading a sedentary life, unhealthy diet
What Are The Causes Of Nerve Block
- Sympathetic nerves getting “switched on” due to:
CRPS or complex regional pain syndrome, which is also known as causalgia and RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy)
- Malfunctioning or damaged nerves
- Spasms in blood vessels
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Chronic stomach pain
- Arthritis, autoimmune diseases, injury, etc.
- Labour and delivery
- Post-surgical pain
- Lower back pain
- Trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain)
- Occipital neuralgia, migraines, headaches
- Pain after infections like shingles
- Phantom pain after amputation
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
GORD is most often caused by a lowered tone in the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES)
Factors/Causes that affect the functioning of the LES:
- Hiatus hernias
- Raised intra-abdominal pressure due to pregnancy, intra-abdominal masses, obesity or being overweight
- Pregnancy: Progesterone lowers the tone of the oesophageal sphincter, as well as the combination of increased abdominal pressure
Factors that reduce the tone of the LES:
- Delayed emptying of the stomach called gastroparesis will also contribute to GORD. This may occur in patients with diabetes or other abnormalities of digestion.
Medications that can contribute to the development of GORD:
- NSAIDS (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories)
- Blood pressure treatments such as calcium channel blockers(CCB)
What Are The Causes Of Hives
Hives occur when the body reacts to an allergen and this releases some chemicals from under the skin. The chemical causes inflammation and burning sensation causing hives.
Common causes of this disease are: -
- Intestinal Parasites
- Extreme temperature and cold
- Transmission from pets
- Water on the skin
- Blood Transfusion
- Insect bites and stings
- Factors like exercise and sun exposure
- Certain medications
What Are The Causes Of Pain
Pain can be caused due to several known or unknown conditions. These include:
- Illness, injury, surgery
- Trauma, stress
- Wrong sitting or sleeping postures
- Chronic diseases
Worst Foods With HADENSA CREAM 20GM
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
- Reduce or eliminate salt from your diet.
- Avoid foods full of saturated fats like chips, French fries, bacon, baked products, etc. from your diet.
- Avoid foods and drinks that contain caffeine such as coffee, tea, colas, energy drinks, etc. as they worsen the condition of irregular heartbeat.
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods.
- Avoid red meat, as it is bad for heart health.
What Are The Worst Foods For Nerve Block
- Avoid foods containing preservatives and artificial sweeteners as they cause inflammation in the body and worsen nerve pain and fibromyalgia.
- Avoid foods and beverages containing caffeine such as coffee, energy drinks, tea, etc. as caffeine causes an imbalance of the chemicals in the brain and is linked to pain and fibromyalgia.
- Avoid vegetables belonging to the nightshade family such as eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes, as they may trigger pain conditions in the body.
- Reduce or avoid consuming yeast as this can cause the yeast fungus to grow and worsen the pain conditions.
- Avoid additives like MSG (monosodium glutamate) as this is an excitatory neurotransmitter that can stimulate the pain receptors and worsen pain conditions.
- Avoid junk food such as candy, fast food, French fries, burgers, etc. as they cause inflammation, irritate the muscles, weaken the immune system and worsen pain symptoms.
- Avoid refined grains, white flour, and products made of these as these foods impact the blood sugar which has a direct link with neuropathy and cutting out refined foods and replacing them with whole grains can help to reduce pain.
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
- Carbonated drinks (CO lowers tone of LES)
- Spicy foods
What Are The Worst Foods For Hives
| Some of the foods act as an enhancer of the disease. Observe if any of the following foods flare up the symptoms. If yes, avoid them completely. Some of them are: - |
- Dried Food: The dried food contains chemicals that can react so individual should eliminate this type of food completely from his/her diet. The dried food includes raisins, apricots, and dried apples.
- Citrus foods: Avoid all the sour products as it surely will make you suffer more. Citrus food stimulates the histamine quantity in the body. This food includes oranges, lemon, pickles, and tomatoes as well.
- Dairy Products: When any individual is suffering from skin rashes then, he/she should completely avoid all the dairy products. This includes milk, cheese, cream, and butter.
- Seafood and Eggs: These both are high in histamines and this will surely enhance your skin itching issue. Thus, try to avoid them for some days.
What Are The Worst Foods For Pain
- Sugar: Avoid sugar and foods containing sugars such as chocolates, beverages, cakes, biscuits, cookies, candies, soft drinks etc. These increase the inflammation causing pain.
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain lots of spices and calories. These tend to increase the weight and provide fewer nutrients. They also trigger inflammation and lead to pain.
- Saturated fats: Foods which contains saturated fats should be avoided as these contain a high amount of cholesterol which triggers the pain.
Do's With Usage of HADENSA CREAM 20GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Irregular heartbeat
- Making healthy changes to your lifestyle can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and irregular arrhythmia.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Have a regular exercise routine and increase physical activity.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Sleep well and aim to get around 7-9 hours of good sleep.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water and fluids, as dehydration causes the blood to become thicker and the heart needs to work extra hard to pump the blood through the veins and this can cause heart palpitations.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Nerve Block
If you are on any medications such as blood thinners then inform your doctor before getting a nerve block.
If you’ve had a nerve block in any of your limbs, you may not have any sensation in the limb, so:
- Protect and support the limb.
- Keep the particular limb in a comfortable position.
- Ensure that the limb does not become too cold or hot.
- Wear a sling if prescribed by the doctor or use a crutch for support if required.
- Take care to avoid any injury to the area.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
- Avoid large meals. Eat small regular meals during the day
- Restrict fluid intake 3 hours before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed or sleep on 2-3 pillows to help prevent reflux that occurs more easily when lying down
- Lose weight if you are overweight
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hives
Here are the some of the most recommended tips that one should follow if he/she is suffering from the disease Hives.
- Visit a doctor as soon as you observe symptoms.
- Identify and avoid all the triggering factors.
- Apply moisturiser and soothing agents like petroleum jelly.
- Use mild soap for bathing.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Pain
- Relax your mind and body.
- Take a deep breath. Hold your breath for 2-3 minutes and then release.
- Focus your attention on another part of the body which is not paining.
- Think positively by focusing your attention towards pleasant places or things.
- If the pain persists for longer than consult with the doctor.
- Try to sleep for a while.
Dont's With Usage Of HADENSA CREAM 20GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Irregular heartbeat
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine or try and reduce their consumption.
- Avoid anger, anxiety, and stress.
- Avoid too much of usage it OTC drugs, as they contain stimulants which cause irregular heartbeat, such as medicines for cold and cough, etc.
- Avoid appetite suppressants and illegal drugs such as speed, cocaine, etc.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Nerve Block
- Don’t take any anti-inflammatory medications or painkillers 24 hours before administration of a nerve block.
- Avoid driving immediately after the nerve block procedure.
- Avoid any excessive activity involving the frozen limb.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
- Don’t lie down immediately after eating.
- Don’t consume large meals high and fat and protein that takes longer to digest and delay stomach emptying.
- Don’t stay away from foods that lower the LES tone (see below).
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hives
| Experts have given some tips regarding the management of the healthy skin and thus they recommend avoiding some things. So, here are some best tips: - |
- Don’t use any cream or lotion without prescription.
- Don’t wear tight clothes.
- Don’t use and rely on hotel linens and soaps.
- Don’t experiment new products.
- Don’t eat spicy cuisines.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Pain
- Don’t take any type of painkiller on your own. It may provide temporary relief but may not cure the disease.
- Don’t neglect the chronic pain. It can be the symptom of chronic disease also.
- Don’t take the stress. It can increase the pain.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfHADENSA CREAM 20GM
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.
- Acupuncture can be used to treat irregular heartbeat.
- Anger or stress raise the blood pressure, increase cortisol levels and cause an irregular heartbeat. Try relaxation techniques such as yoga, biofeedback, guided imagery, meditation, tai chi and breathing techniques to avoid stress and preventing irregular heartbeat.
- Supplements like vitamin D3, vitamin E, fish oil, magnesium, Coenzyme 10 and Hawthorn berry extract can help to prevent irregular heartbeat.
- Using the vagal manoeuvre, i.e. sustained, forceful coughing or sticking your fingers down your throat and making yourself gag stimulates the vagus nerve and helps to prevent irregular heartbeat.
Some home remedies for irregular heartbeat are:
- Iodine and selenium are vital in treating an irregular heartbeat and the best way to get these by consuming coral calcium.
- Himalayan rock salt contains over 70 essential trace elements and can help to prevent irregular heartbeat.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to remove chemicals and toxins that cause irregular heartbeat by increasing the blood flow to the heart. You can add 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar with warm water or add a teaspoon of blackstrap molasses to the mixture helps to prevent irregular heartbeat.
- Cayenne pepper helps to increase the blood flow throughout the body and is good for the proper functioning of the heart. Adding a teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a cup of warm water can help to prevent arrhythmias.
Some natural remedies for pain relief are:
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to reduce pain.
- Turmeric contains the compound curcumin, which has anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects and reduces the level of the enzymes that cause inflammation in the body and has wonderful pain reduction effects.
- Capsaicin contains a chemical compound that stops pain signals being transmitted to the brain and is available in the form of creams and gels and can help to reduce nerve, joint, and muscle pain when applied 3-4 times in a day.
- Known as “nature’s tranquilizer”, the valerian root helps to reduce stress, anxiety, tension, insomnia and pain and is a great remedy for body aches.
- The cat’s claw is a woody vine which is native to the Amazon rainforest and has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the production of prostaglandin hormone in the body which causes pain and inflammation in the body.
- Magnesium supplements and foods rich in magnesium such as pumpkin and sunflower seeds can help to alleviate migraine pains, fibromyalgia, and muscle spasms.
- Boswellia or Indian frankincense contains compounds such as resin which is helpful in reducing pain and inflammation and can be applied topically or taken as a supplement.
- White willow bark is also known as the “original aspirin” contains salicin that is converted to salicylic acid in the stomach and is effective for relief from inflammation, fever, and pain. Having 1-2 droppers of the tincture of white willow bark daily can help in pain relief.
- Massaging the affected parts with essential oils such as sage, chamomile and sage into the sore muscles and joint and also the temples and chest can help to calm the mind and provide relief from pain.
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
If you have been suffering from heartburn for a long time, and been treating yourself at home, it is advisable to go to a doctor for a gastroscopy to rule out damage to your oesophagus as this can predispose you to develop cancer.
What Are The Tips For Hives
Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Manage the emotions if you are suffering from stress hives.
- Take medicines on time and have a regular check-up.
What Are The Tips For Pain
Pain can be managed by medications and modification in living standards. Changes in lifestyle prevent us from getting a disease in the future as well. Below are some tips to manage pain:
- Manage weight as unhealthy weight increases the risk of getting various types of body pains.
- Exercise regularly to stay fit.
- Eat healthy diet
- Take adequate sleep and stress
- Forget stress
- Meditate and relax your body whenever you feel pain.
Ayurvedic tips to manage pain:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is found to reduce pain since ages. Add a small amount of turmeric to your diet daily. It will help to reduce the inflammation causing pain.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a good anti-inflammatory agent. This is one of the best herbs which can be added to your daily meals to reduce pain.
- Aromatherapy: It helps to relieve the stress causing pain. Essential oils used in aromatherapy act as painkillers.
- Massage therapy: Massage helps to relax the body. It helps to increase the circulation and removes body stiffness.