HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
Uses Of Salt: Amla
Amalaki (Amla), also called Indian gooseberry, is full of vitamin C. It is considered a wonder fruit having unlimited benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Prevents heart attack and hypertension
- Cures a migraine or frequent headaches
- Maintains eye health
- Stimulates hair growth, maintains shine in hair
- Makes nervous system strong
- Strengthens immune system
- Extremely useful in curing constipation
- Helps in building body strength, cures vertigo
- Improves memory and concentration
- Tightens the vagina
- Gives relief in stomach ulcers, cough, and Likoria
- Makes teeth stronger
- Keeps skin young, acts as antioxidant
There are many other benefits of Amla. It can be taken in any form: Murabba, powder, fresh juice, or fried form. Different forms of preparations of amla are recommended for different ailments/ desired health benefits.
Side Effects Of HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Amla
Not everybody can take desired quantity of amla every day as the body takes a time to adjust to the intake of Amla. One should start will small quantities and increase the dose gradually. People usually feel the following side effects for a few days till their body adjusts to this product:
- Stomach ache, feeling of heaviness in chest
- Stomach upset (if taken with milk or within half an hour of taking milk)
Contraindications Of HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Amla
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Frequent diarrhoea
- Frequent stomach ache
- Sensitive teeth
Constipation is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces.
Having healthy eyes with good vision and without having any symptoms or pain is extremely important to your overall health and wellbeing. Many eye problems are benign such as dry eyes, redness or mild irritation in the eyes, near-sightedness etc.; however, other conditions such as macular degeneration and glaucoma are more serious and can lead to loss of vision and even blindness.
Some of the common eye diseases and problems are:
- Dry eyes
- Eye allergies, redness or irritation in the eyes
- Tiredness of eyes, pain around the eyes
- Refractive errors (near-sightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia, astigmatism (blurry vision), presbyopia (inability to focus on close objects))
- Retinal diseases (retinal tear or retinal detachment), cataract
- Optical neuritis (optic nerve inflammation)
- Glaucoma, macular degeneration
- Eye problems due to diabetes (diabetic macular edema and diabetic retinopathy)
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure in common language, is a long term medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated.
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
Symptoms Treated With HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Constipation
- Passing 3 or fewer stools in a week.
- Hard, lumpy stools.
- Difficulty in bowel movements.
- Feeling of blockage in the rectum.
What Are The Symptoms Of Eye Health
Some of the common symptoms of eye problems include:
- Dry eyes, blurry vision
- Discharge from the eye, light flashes
- Irritation of the eye, redness
- Sensitivity to light
- Pain in eyes, a headache
- Vision loss, tearing
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypertension
High blood pressure in itself usually does not cause symptoms, but long term high blood pressure is a major risk factor for coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, vision loss, stroke, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Causes of diseases where HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML is used
Constipation can be caused by any of the following reasons:
- Changes in your usual diet or activities.
- Antacid medicines containing calcium, iron or aluminium.
- Colon cancer.
- Eating a lot of dairy products.
- Eating disorders. Eating too much of junk food, white bread.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.
- Not being active.
What Are The Causes Of Eye Health
- Age (glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration)
- Diseases like diabetes, infections due to viruses, allergens, bacteria, chemicals, dirty contact lenses and loose eyelashes (causing pink eye or conjunctivitis)
- Blockage of eye glands (causing sty)
- Allergies, dryness
- Wearing wrong prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Staring at the computer, phone, e-readers, etc. for long periods of time
- Wrong life style, lack of physical activity
- Eating disorders
- Old age, over weight
- Too much of salt in diet, alcohol
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
Worst Foods With HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Constipation
Avoid cheese and dairy items
- Fried foods
- Red meat
- Frozen food
- Unripe banana
- Processed food
What Are The Worst Foods For Eye Health
- Sugar and sugary foods are linked to poor eyesight, especially if you suffer from diabetes, it can lead to eye problems due to insulin response affecting metabolism.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats as these cause inflammations in the body and result in poor eyesight. Avoid cakes, cookies, crackers and other baked products, fried foods like chips, French fries, etc.
- Avoid sweetened beverages as they contain added sugars like fructose corn syrup that cause poor eye health.
What Are The Worst Foods For Hypertension
- Limit your sodium intake to 1500 milligrams (less than one tablespoon) per day. Avoid foods like:
- Canned juices, processed foods
- Fatty food, oily food
- The more an item stays in food, the more sodium it accumulates. Canned foods need to stay longer and need preservatives. Salt is a good preservative, used in most of the canned foods. However, the longer a vegetable stays in salt, the more sodium it accumulates. Hence, it is always suggested to eat freshly cooked food, then frozen or pre-cooked food.
- Coffee: People who have low blood pressure are recommended coffee as it increases blood pressure. Those with high BP should immediately stop drinking coffee as it contains caffeine, the main culprit of hypertension.
- Alcohol: Having 3 drinks at a time can increase your blood pressure for a short while. Regularly drinking alcohol can result in long term hypertension.
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
Do's With Usage of HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Constipation
- Constipation is usually caused by wrong food habits, which disturb the digestion system of the body. Apart from that, try the following:
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, as it helps in digesting the food faster.
- If you are taking any iron supplement, pl. ask your doctor to change it. Most of the iron supplements cause constipation.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eye Health
- When you are outdoors, protect your eye by wearing sunglasses, which will help to protect your eyes from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Too much of exposure to UV rays causes macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Use safety eyewear if you play sports that can cause eye injury or if you work with hazardous materials in your workplace.
- Ensure that your glasses or contact lenses are up to date, especially if you work on your computer for long periods of time.
- Move your computer screen so that the top of the screen is in level with your eyes and you look slightly down at the computer screen.
- If your eyes are very dry, then blink more often.
- While working, rest your eyes after every 20 minutes, for around 20 seconds look 20 feet away and after every 2 hours, get up and take a break for 15 minutes.
- Get your eyes checked regularly and if your vision is blurry, then maybe your prescription requires correction.
- Maintain your blood sugar.
- Do eye exercises for at least 20 minutes a day. This will not only relax your eyes but also prevent early onset of various eye problems like cataract.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hypertension
- 30 minutes of yoga every day can help you reduce high blood pressure. Pranayama is the best yoga for controlling high BP.
- Do conscious breathing for 3o minutes every day.
- End your exercise with 5 minutes of Shavasana.
- Do the brisk walk for 30 minutes a day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
Dont's With Usage Of HAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Constipation
- Don’t over use laxatives as these can cause hard to treat constipation.
- Don’t have a lifestyle of less physical activity.
- Never ignore the urge to go to the toilet.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eye Health
- Avoid the glare from lights and windows and if required, make use of an anti-glare screen. Dim your computer and TV screens a bit.
- Avoid looking at the computer or phone screen for too long as they can cause problems such as blurred vision, eye strain, dry eyes, headaches, back, neck and shoulder pain and trouble with focusing at a distance.
- Avoid or quit smoking as this causes damage to the optic nerve, causes cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid working in the poor or dim light. Use a soft white light that doesn’t produce glare and also does not reflect into your eyes directly.
- Avoid dusty areas as the dust can harm your eyes.
- Don’t wear your glasses and contact lenses all the time. Remove them every now and then and give your eyes some rest.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hypertension
- Do not stay awake till long. Have adequate sleep.
- Reduce stress, avoid stressful situations.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfHAIR KING SHAMPOO 200ML
- Store half a litre of water in the copper jug overnight and drink it empty stomach in morning. This helps in getting rid of every type of constipation. Continue it for a week or a month, depending on the severity of your problem.
- Take one spoon of Isabel in hot milk every day till you get rid of constipation.
What Are The Tips For Eye Health
- Stimulate the eye muscles every morning. When you wake up splash some cold or cool water on your face. The fill water in your mouth and close your eyes and splash cold water on your eyes. This exercise helps to stimulate your eyes.
- Massaging your eyes, especially if you work long hours in front of the computer can help to improve eye circulation and reduces eye fatigue.
- Do some eye exercises to reduce eye strain and improve eye health.
- Sleep well, as this allows the eyes to get rest and relief from strain and bright lights. Meditating around 10 minutes before going to bed can ensure a good night’s sleep.
Some natural remedies for good eye health are:
- Saffron is a spice that prevents eye problems such as cataracts.
- Milk thistle contains silymarin that helps to repair the eye and prevents eye problems.
- Bilberry is a rich source of the bioflavonoid which helps to regenerate rhodopsin, the pigment used by the rods in the eyes. Consuming bilberry can help to improve night vision.
- Gingko Biloba helps to increase the circulation to the rear portion of the eye and is a great remedy for eye problems like glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Flowers of eyebright plant have been used for several centuries to treat eye irritation.
- Mix the juices of celery, carrot, chicory, and parsley and consume this as it helps to nourish the optic nerve and is very beneficial for eye health.
- Eating raw fennel seeds or making tea with fennel or using it as an eyewash can helps to reduce vision problems such as cataract.
- Cayenne pepper increases the blood flow to the eyes and is beneficial for eye health.
- Endive juice is a great remedy for myopia and it can also be consumed by mixing it with celery, carrot and parsley juice.
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include: