HEALTHAID REVITALISING MASSAGE OIL - Product Information
Essential oils extracted from aromatic plant have been used for their cosmetic and therapeutic properties for over 3000 years, a practice known today as aromatherapy. A full body massage is highly beneficial to lessen tiredness, stress and tension. It provides absolute relaxation to the body soothes muscles and allows the mind to drift into a peaceful, luxurious and calming mood. HealthAid pure, non-greasy revitalising massage oil combines aromatic lemon balm, Basil, peppermint & Rosemary which is perfect to stimulate, energise, revitalise and awaken all the senses in the body.
User Feedback On HEALTHAID REVITALISING MASSAGE OIL
Is this medicine effective?
What is the frequency of use of HEALTHAID REVITALISING MASSAGE OIL?
- Once a dayPercentage: 29%
- Twice a dayPercentage: 29%
- Thrice a dayPercentage: 15%
- Four times a dayPercentage: 12%
- More than 4 times a dayPercentage: 15%
Have you been prescribed HEALTHAID REVITALISING MASSAGE OIL by a doctor?
- YesPercentage: 50%
- NoPercentage: 50%
How do you rate HEALTHAID REVITALISING MASSAGE OIL on price?
- Very Economical Percentage: 29%
- EconomicalPercentage: 29%
- Just the right pricePercentage: 15%
- ExpensivePercentage: 12%
- Very ExpensivePercentage: 15%
This page was last updated on 23-10-2019.