HHSONE CREAM 10GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Mometasone Topical
Uses Of HHSONE CREAM 10GM
Mometasone Topical is used for treating skin conditions like eczema, allergies, psoriasis, and rashes. It decreases inflammation, itching, and redness.
Side Effects Of HHSONE CREAM 10GM
Allergic skin rash, Irritation, mild burning may occur when used for the first time. If the symptoms persist, pl. consult your doctor
Contraindications Of HHSONE CREAM 10GM
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease. In psoriasis, skin cells multiply 10 times faster than their normal. The volume of underlying cells, which reach the surface of the skin and die, causes red and raised plaques. These are covered with white scales. Psoriasis usually occurs on elbows, knees, and scalp, though it may also occur on palms, soles of feet or torso.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis: plaque, inverse, guttate, pustular, and erythrodermic.
Skin allergies are allergic disorders which are caused by abnormal or hypersensitivity reaction of the immune system in response to some elements which may or may not otherwise cause any problem to a normal body.
Skin allergies result into rashes, inflammation or swelling within the skin. There are different types of skin allergies such as eczema and hives.
Symptoms Treated With HHSONE CREAM 10GM
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
What Are The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary from patient to patient, depending upon the type of psoriasis they have. The common symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
- Red skin plaques covered with silver coloured loose scales. These plaques can be painful, itchy and may sometimes bleed after cracking. In severe psoriasis, the plaques of irritated skin grow and merge with each other, and cover larger areas.
- Disorder of toenails and fingernails, including pitting and discoloration of nails.
- There may be swelling and pain in joints due to psoriatic arthritis.
Symptoms of skin allergy may vary from skin to skin and allergy to allergy. Irrespective of types of skin allergy, there are some common symptoms. These are listed as below:
- Swelling of the skin
- Blistering, bumps, dryness, redness
- Itching that can be intense
- Peeling of the skin, cracking and flaking
Causes of diseases where HHSONE CREAM 10GM is used
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
What Are The Causes Of Psoriasis
- Weak immunity, in which white blood cells start attacking skin cells mistakenly.
Skin allergy is caused by various allergens present in the environment. Some of the allergens which cause skin allergy are:
- Fragrances: Artificial fragrance found in cosmetics, foods and other products can cause skin allergy.
- Formaldehyde: Preservative.
- Nickel: Metal used in accessories.
- Gold: Used to make jewellery.
- Plants: Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac causes skin allergies.
- Latex or rubber: Used to make gloves, waistbands etc.
- Food: Certain spices or ingredients can cause skin allergy.
- Cloth fabric: Some types of fabrics such as wool can cause allergy as it is rough and gathers dust and pollens.
- Sunlight and heat: Number of skin problem can be caused due to UV rays and intense heat.
- Skin care products such as soaps, creams, gels or lotions may contain some chemicals which may cause skin allergy.
Worst Foods With HHSONE CREAM 10GM
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
What Are The Worst Foods For Psoriasis
The following foods should be avoided as they are known to cause or increase inflammation:
- Fatty red meats
- Processed foods
- Dairy products
- Refined sugars
- Nightshade vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin allergies
- Processed and refined foods: These foods contain high amounts of fats and spices which increase the inflammation of the skin.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol causes dehydration and increases the risk of skin allergies by damaging the collagen.
- Sugar: Sugar increases the blood glucose level and dehydration. Both of these which flare up the existing condition of the skin.
- Canned and packed foods: These should be avoided as artificial preservatives are added to such foods which increase the risk of skin allergies.
Do's With Usage of HHSONE CREAM 10GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Psoriasis
Please follow your doctor’s advice. Also, you can manage the disease better and control flare ups by following the following tips:
- Keep your body moisturized because dry skin worsens the symptoms. Oily and thick moisturizers are better.
- Use a humidifier when it is dry to keep your skin moist.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
Eat right, exercise, and maintain a healthy weight.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin allergies
- Identify the allergen affecting your body and stay away from it.
- Wear loose clothing to allow the skin to breathe. Tight clothing may irritate the skin.
- Remove your jewellery or any other accessories as it may worsen the allergy.
- Cover your skin while you are out. It helps in preventing further infection.
- Keep yourself and your living area clean.
- Use mild cleansers to clean the skin
- Use cold packs to soothe the skin.
- Keep the affected area clean.
Dont's With Usage Of HHSONE CREAM 10GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Psoriasis
- Never pick or pick your scales or patches. It can worsen your psoriasis.
- Certain medications like lithium, propranolol, quinidine etc. are known for flaring up psoriasis. Hence, avoid taking these types of medications if you have psoriasis.
- Dry and cold weather makes symptoms worse in many people. Hence, avoid dry and cold weathers. Hot weather is better, though sometimes it may not be so.
- Avoid scrapes, bumps, cuts and infections as they can flare up a condition called Koebner's phenomenon.
- Don’t go out in sun for more than 20 minutes at a stretch. Apply sunscreen before going out.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin allergies
- Avoid going out in the sun without covering your skin or using sunscreen lotion.
- Do not scratch or rub the affected part.
- Do not use harsh products to clean or wash the damaged skin.
- Do not keep the affected part covered all the time. Allow the skin to breathe.
- Avoid wearing rough fabric clothes because constant rubbing may cause damage to the skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfHHSONE CREAM 10GM
What Are The Tips For Psoriasis
- Avoid fragrances as most soaps and perfumes contain dyes & other chemicals that may irritate your skin.
- Take bath with lukewarm water and moisturize your body immediately after taking bath.
- Avoid stress and include yoga, meditation in your daily routine.
- Skin allergies can be managed by changing eating habits and modifying the way of living.
- Some of the home remedies to treat skin allergies are mentioned below:
- Turmeric: This is one of the best anti-inflammatory ingredients found in almost every Indian home. It has a strong detoxifying effect which purifies the blood and helps in healing of skin allergies.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera due to its soothing effect is used widely in various preparations. It is a powerful element to cure the itchy skin.
- Tulsi: Helps in treating skin allergies through its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neem: Neem is composed of quercetin which is the best anti-inflammatory agent. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Mask of Neem powder can be applied over the infected skin. It helps to heal the skin allergies at the earliest.
- Giloy: It heals the skin allergies by fighting with the cause of allergies. It helps in treating the infection which causes allergy by improving digestion and boosting the immunity.