HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM has the following salts in its composition
1) Milk protein
Uses Of HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
Milk protein is the protein derived from filtered milk also known as milk protein concentrate (MPC). It is widely used a protein supplement. It:
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Acts as anti-catabolic
- Slowly absorbed by the gut hence recharging the body while starving.
- Boosts protein synthesis in body
- Helps in burning excess body fat
- Replenish and repair muscles
Side Effects Of HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
Milk protein is usually safe, in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Disturbance in blood pressure
- Liver function disturbances
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
Contraindications Of Salt: Milk protein
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug milk protein or any other allergies.
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure
Immunity building refers to any measures taken to assist and strengthen the body’s immune system to function optimally and to help ward off disease. Proper functioning is necessary for us to maintain ideal health.
The state in which the immune system is functioning sub-optimally is called immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiency states can have serious consequences e.g. predisposing to life-threatening infective diseases or cancer. Overfunctioning of the immune system is also common. Conditions in which the immune system over functions are hypersensitivity reactions or allergies, as well as autoimmune diseases (when the immune system recognises the body's cells as "foreign" and starts to attack them).
The immune system is intricately and very detailed in its design. The system is divided into innate and adaptive immunity. Innate immunity is the body’s first defence against external factors. These include physical defence mechanisms such as skin, mucosa and cell walls, as well as scavenger immune molecules that catch foreign particles in the blood and lymphatic streams.
It is an immediate defence mechanism and non-specific. It does not adapt over time. White blood cells called macrophages and phagocytes form part of the body’s innate system. Once the innate immune system recognises a threat to the body, these cells activate a system called the complement cascade which leads to further activation of more of the immune system's cells.
The adaptive immune system is more focused and contains antibodies that are formed after exposure to specific foreign substances called antigens. Antibodies are called immunoglobulins, and lymphocytes are the cells responsible for activation of the innate immune system.
Poor diet, fatigue, stress as well as certain substances or medications can all lead to over- or underperformance of the immune system. Organs that form part of the immune systems include your spleen, tonsils/ adenoids, lymphatic system and bone marrow.
When muscles are unable to generate force over an extended period of activity or for some pathological issues, it is called muscle fatigue.
The body muscles need oxygen to produce energy. But, when the muscles use up all the stored energy and oxygen, they start generating energy through a process that makes a waste product called lactic acid. As an amount of this acid increases in your muscle, you feel fatigue and experience pain.
Muscle fatigue is associated with some potential causes such as ion imbalance in muscles, impaired blood flow, nervous fatigue, and an accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. It is a common problem in most of the people especially who are associated with sports.
Symptoms Treated With HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
- Recurrent or frequent colds or respiratory tract infections
- Constant feeling of fatigue or lethargy
- Difficulty losing or gaining weight
- Frequent yeast infections such as gastrointestinal or genital candidiasis
Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of signs and symptoms. You should understand the factors so that you can be careful while performing exercising activities:
- Muscle weakness: A common symptom of muscle fatigue is the weakness in muscles. This symptom can give you feeling like your legs are made of spaghetti, and they are not able to handle your weight.
- Leg twitching: Your leg muscles can experience a twitching feeling due to the muscle weakness; this condition is known as myoclonic jerks. It is also a common symptom for a person who is diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The brain sends the impulse signals and instructs the twitching muscle to relax and contract as early as possible.
- Reduced activity: A person can experience a lack of energy or he/she is unable to do regular physical activities. This particular type of muscle weakness can be a result of insufficient blood flow to the muscles. Patients, who are suffering from various cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure, may experience this type of a symptom.
- Weak grips: During the weight lifting, an athlete may feel that he/she is not able to get an enough grip of a dumbbell or a barbell. Sometimes, it can be experienced with uncontrolled trembling. These are the apparent symptoms of muscle fatigue. These conditions are known as exercise-induced muscle fatigue. A weak grip along with trembling feeling indicates that a person ends up his/her activity limit. By these symptoms, the muscles protect themselves from further injury.
Causes of diseases where HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM is used
Causes of reduced immunity can either be intrinsic/ hereditary or acquired.
Intrinsic or primary immunodeficiencies are inborn genetic errors. There are more than hundred different types and forms of primary immunodeficiency syndromes described. These include immunodeficiency syndromes such as selective IgA deficiency, DiGeorge syndrome and Ataxia Telangiectasia.
Secondary or acquired immunodeficiency states can be due to diseases or conditions such as:
- Malnutrition or being underweight
- Auto-immune disorders
Medications or substances:
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) used in auto-immune diseases like inflammatory bowel disease or rheumatoid arthritis. Chemotherapy or radiation.
- Pregnancy is a normal physiological state of lowered immunity.
- Ageing is also a natural process that causes lowered immunity.
While exercising, the muscles can feel weak, tired, and painful. This happens due to the muscle fatigue. Muscle fatigue is associated with a number of physical, nutritional, biochemical, and environmental factors. These factors are as follows:
Anaerobic Respiration: Muscles require energy in order to move and contract our body parts, and the body cells have to produce oxygen to create an essential energy. When the sufficient amount of oxygen has been supplied, then the associated cell respiration procedure is called aerobic respiration. But, when the oxygen is not enough, the cells bound to respire in an anaerobic process, and as a result, lactic acid is generated. Lactic acid is basically a waste element that causes fatigue and muscle pain.
Mineral Deficiencies: Certain electrolytes and minerals are essential for proper muscle functioning. When these important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium get reduced, then a person may experience sudden muscle cramps and fatigue.
Aging: With ageing, our muscles start to lose their strength and become weaker. Exercise can improve the muscle strength and power. But, you should be very careful with your exercise routine.
Infections: Infections associated with illness are one of the general causes of temporary muscle weakness and fatigue.
Pregnancy: During or after pregnancy, the level of steroids gets increased in the blood, and as a result, anaemia can be developed (lacking in iron). It can cause a muscle fatigue.
Best Foods With HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
- Foods high in antioxidants, especially berries.
- Vitamin C is a potent anti-inflammatory and immune booster. Foods rich in vitamin C include Grapefruits, oranges, red bell peppers, strawberries, papaya.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to some auto-immune diseases. Foods rich in vitamin D include egg yolks, beef liver, cheese, mushrooms, fish such as tuna and salmon.
- Probiotic rich foods lower intestinal inflammation and stimulate good bacteria in the gut, strengthening the immune system. Foods include yogurt, kefir, kombucha.
- Garlic cloves. Garlic has long been used for its antibacterial and antiviral properties as well as immune boosting abilities.
- Ginger boosts immunity and is anti-inflammatory.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid that has a strong antiviral and antibacterial component.
- Zinc helps fight infections. Zinc is especially rich in shellfish foods.
Healthy diets and foods can overcome the painful muscle cramps and fatigue. You should eat the following foods in sufficient quantity upon your doctor’s recommendations:
- Fish oils: Fatty acids found in fish oils are beneficial for healing process and inflammation. These are also beneficial for nerve pain and muscle soreness.
- Vegetable oils: Vegetable oils such as sunflower oil, soybean oil, olive oil, etc. are rich in fatty acids, so they are useful in muscle pain.
- Green leafy vegetables such as kale: Green leafy vegetables are rich sources of magnesium that helps calcium to absorb in bones properly. Magnesium also helps in relaxing the muscles.
- Oats: Daily consumption of oatmeal can give you relief from muscle spasms and its associated weakness.
- Figs: Figs are very useful for regulating muscle functions as well as preventing muscle cramps.
- Wholegrain products: Whole grain products are beneficial for sore muscles and joints.
- Kidney beans: They help in relaxing the muscles.
- Fruits like pineapple, papaya, guava, and mango: These fruits are beneficial in muscle pain relief.
- Pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame seeds: They are helpful in sore joints.
- Moreover, your daily food intake should be associated with the following nutrients:
- Sodium: Sodium is an essential nutrient in order to maintain a balance of normal body fluid and control a healthy blood pressure. Sodium along with other nutrients helps to generate nerve impulses as well as muscle contraction. So, you can take your sodium intake from the Himalayan rock salt, natural sea, or unprocessed foods. Cheese (feta, cottage, cheddar, blue, etc.), pickled foods, carrot, beetroot, celery, pesto, olives, sauerkraut, smoked fish, and meat contain a good amount of sodium. But, you should consume sodium in a limited margin.
- Potassium: Potassium is a major electrolyte and is essential for proper muscular function along with nervous system function. So, you should take potassium rich foods such as banana, avocado, citrus, melon, pumpkin, potato, sweet potato, fish, and dairy.
- Calcium: Calcium is a crucial nutrient for smooth and skeletal muscle contraction. It is important in generating a nerve impulse. Calcium deficiency can result in impaired muscle contraction. So, don’t forget to consume calcium rich foods such as dairy, edible bones (pink salmon, anchovies, and sardines), canned fish, nuts, seeds, dark, leafy greens and fortified tofu.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is useful for muscle relaxation and contraction. So, you should take foods like soybeans and legumes, avocado, nuts, bananas, mackerel, whole grains (cereal and brown rice), dark chocolate, seeds, natural yoghurt, leafy greens, dried fruits, etc.
- Drink plenty of water as your body need to be hydrated in order to overcome the muscle pain.
Worst Foods With HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates. High glycemic index carbohydrates and sugar wreak havoc on your body's immune system, by causing insulin spikes and blood sugar surges, increasing inflammation and lowering immunity.
- Processed foods especially high in colourants, preservatives and chemicals all increase inflammation and lower immunity.
- Foods high in saturated fatty acids.
- Excessive alcohol intake reduces white blood cells in the immune system after long term use.
What Are The Worst Foods For Muscle Fatigue
You should not eat the following foods if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
Egg: Egg yolk contains arachidonic acid, and according to some studies, it is one of the main fatty acids that are associated with inflammation.
Processed foods: Processed foods (such as bacon, granola bars, flavoured nuts, fruit snacks, margarine, microwave popcorn, ketchup, etc.) are related to high-glycemic starches and processed sugars, and they are mostly responsible for muscle pain.
White flour: White flour can enhance the muscle pain.
Salt: Too much salt intake can develop muscle cramps.
Citrus fruits: Citric acid can increase your muscle pain, so try to consume less citrus fruits such as lemon, tangerine, pomelo, bitter orange, etc.
You should quit the following foods as they encourage muscle fatigue:
Sugar: As per the research, sugar can increase the pain associated with muscle fatigue.
Less caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine and alcohol can increase the symptoms related to muscle fatigue.
Do's With Usage of HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Immunity building
- Exercise frequently. At least 30mintes per day of light to moderate exercise 3-5 times a week. Exercise increases immunoglobulin levels, as well as the efficiency of innate system's cells. Extreme amounts of exercise may, however, lead to a weakening of your immune system. Balance is key.
- Reduce stress levels. Learn relaxation techniques. Take frequent breaks. Go on holiday when possible, or take time off from work 3-4 monthly.
- Follow a diet providing optimal nutritional support.
- Assist your body in its functioning. Hydrate and help your body to detoxify. Drink at least 2 litres of clean, purified water per day.
- Optimise sleep quantity and quality. Adults need 6 to 8 hours of good quality sleep per night.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Try different relaxation techniques: Various relaxation techniques help in fighting the fatigue and weakness associated symptoms as well as give relief from the stress involved with chronic fatigue syndrome. Some of the relaxation techniques are meditation, deep breathing exercises, muscle relaxation procedure, biofeedback, and yoga.
Dont's With Usage Of HIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Immunity building
- Do not expose yourself to sudden changes in extreme temperature environments e.g. walking out into the cold after a full-on gym session.
- Do not smoke. Smoking causes generalised inflammation of body tissues and leads to weakened immunity and poor tissue healing.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Muscle Fatigue
You should not do the following things if you are experiencing muscle fatigue:
- Don’t do the wrong exercise: Don’t exercise without consulting a fitness expert as different people need different exercises for their body.
- Don’t sleep during the day: Try to avoid sleeping during the day as it can increase the muscle fatigue problem.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfHIJAM(HMF) SACHET 1GM
Nutritional and complementary substances that have shown to improve immune system functioning include:
Some valuable quick tips regarding muscle fatigue are as follows:
- Apply an ice pack for treating the muscle fatigue.
- Increase fluid intake.
- Try natural remedies such as Epsom salt, essential oil like Eucalyptus.
- Take amino acid rich foods.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Go for swimming.
- Try to have an uninterrupted sleep.