ISORANE SOLUTION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of ISORANE SOLUTION
Isoflurane is used as an anesthesia (general) in conditions of airway irritation. It is administered through inhalation.
Side Effects Of ISORANE SOLUTION
Side Effects Of Salt: Isoflurane
Isoflurane is possibly safe, but in some cases may cause side effects such as:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Irregular heartbeat
- Respiratory depression
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of ISORANE SOLUTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Isoflurane
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug isoflurane or any other allergies.
- Malignant hyperthermia
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- High amount of potassium levels in blood
- Liver disease
- Duchene muscular dystrophy