JANISHA TAB has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of JANISHA TAB
It is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus.
It is used when diet control along with exercise and combination of other anti-diabetic drugs does not show much improvement in the patients of diabetes mellitus.
It lowers blood glucose level in the body by increasing the release of insulin and inhibiting the glucagon release.
Side Effects Of JANISHA TAB
Some of the common side-effects may be:
- Constipation, Stomach pain
- Eczema, Dermatitis
Consult your doctor if any of the following symptoms occurs:
- Skin rashes, and hives
- Chest tightness
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing,
Contraindications Of JANISHA TAB
Contraindications Of Salt: Teneligliptin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular collapse (circulatory failure).
- Kidney disease
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (excess production of acid and sugar)
Diabetes mellitus (type 2) is characterized by high blood sugar, relative lack of insulin and insulin resistance. It is a long term metabolic disorder.
Long term complications of diabetes are diabetic retinopathy, resulting in blindness, heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, poor flow of blood in limbs requiring amputation.
Symptoms Treated With JANISHA TAB
Common symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, and unexplained weight loss. Some patients may also feel increased hunger, feeling of tiredness, and sores that do not heal.
Causes of diseases where JANISHA TAB is used
Type 2 diabetes mainly occurs because of obesity and lack of exercise. Some people are at more risk genetically than others. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by regular exercise, maintaining normal weight and proper diet.
Worst Foods With JANISHA TAB
- White bread, pastries, cakes, cookies
- Fruits like mango, bananas, melon, peaches, nectarines
- Canned juices, fruits
- White rice
- Blended coffee, ice creams, sweets
- Chinese food
- Fruit juices
- French fries
- Fatty meats
Do's With Usage of JANISHA TAB
- Control your weight
- Exercise regularly
- Skip sugary drinks, processed hard to digest foods
- Limit red meat
- Choose good fat, remove bad fat from your diet
Dont's With Usage Of JANISHA TAB
- Don’t have sedentary life style
- Quit smoking and alcohol