JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Cefixime is used to treat infections caused by certain bacteria. E.g.:
Side Effects Of JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Side Effects Of Salt: Cefixime
Some of the common side-effects of cefixime are:
- Stomach upset/pain, gas
Contraindications Of JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Cefixime
Before taking cefixime, please inform your doctor if you have:
- A kidney disease
- A certain intestinal disease like colitis
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are: running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys of toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of JIDOX 200MG TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.