JUBLIN M CAPSULE has the following salts in its composition
1) Pregabalin 2) Vitamin B12
Uses Of JUBLIN M CAPSULE
Pregabalinis used for the treatment of following:
- Pain caused by nerve damage because of diabetes.
- Nerve Pain caused due to spinal cord injury.
Mecobalamin is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Side Effects Of JUBLIN M CAPSULE
Side Effects Of Salt: Pregabalin
Some of the common side-effects of Pregabalin are:
- Abnormal bowel movements, constipation
- Abdominal pains
- Feeling of spinning
- Blurred vision
Mecobalamin is usually safe. Some people may experience:
- Getting nervous or anxious
- Uncontrollable or Involuntary movements.
Contraindications Of JUBLIN M CAPSULE
Contraindications Of Salt: Pregabalin
Please inform you doctor in the cases below, before consuming the drug:
- Diabetes medication
- Hypersensitivity to the constituents
- Planning of childbirth
Contraindications Of Salt: Vitamin B12
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- The breast-feeding mothers.
- If suffering from an infection
- Low iron or folate level
- Polycythemia (a bone disease)
- Optic atrophy (genetic condition that harms the nerve connecting the eye to brain)
- Blood in urine.
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
Symptoms Treated With JUBLIN M CAPSULE
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
Causes of diseases where JUBLIN M CAPSULE is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
Worst Foods With JUBLIN M CAPSULE
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
Do's With Usage of JUBLIN M CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
Dont's With Usage Of JUBLIN M CAPSULE
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.