JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
Electrolytes play a vital role in our body functions. Electrolytes include sodium, chlorine, calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphate ions. Their major role is conduction of impulses as they carry electrical charges in the body. They are found in blood urine and body Fluids. They also perform following functions:
- Stimulate muscles and nerves.
- Regulate the amount of Fluids throughout the body.
- Prevent Dehydration.
- Balance blood Acidity
- Maintain ph levels of body Fluids.
- Affect cellular function, blood volume and blood pressure.
Side Effects Of JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
Contraindications Of JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Electrolytes
The human body is made of 75% water that means water is the most important element for the human body for it to function properly. Dehydration occurs when the water intake is less than the water loss from the body in various forms. Dehydration is a condition of a body in which a body lacks water or fluid content needed for it to function properly. The severity of dehydration depends upon the amount of the fluid loss.
Symptoms Treated With JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
What Are The Symptoms Of Dehydration
Certain symptoms of dehydration are:
- Feeling extremely thirsty: One of the most prominent sign of dehydration is Increase in thirst.
- Dryness in the mouth. Mouth feels dry and sticky in the case of dehydration.
- The decrease in urination: Amount and frequency of urination decrease significantly.
- Changed colour of urine: The colour of Urine becomes dark in the case of dehydration.
- Feeling exhausted all the time.
- Feeling dizzy and confused.
- A headache: Brain is enclosed in a fluid sac. In the case of dehydration, fluid tends to decrease which results in a headache.
- Extremely dry skin: Due to dehydration, moisture is lost from the skin, thus resulting in dryness and reduced elasticity of the skin.
- Increased heart rate.
- Low Blood-pressure.
- Sunken eyes.
- Light headedness.
- Muscle cramping: Due to loss of water, electrolytes like sodium and potassium are also lost from the body that causes muscle cramping.
In some serious cases, patients might get unconscious as well.
Causes of diseases where JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML is used
What Are The Causes Of Dehydration
There are several causes of dehydration, such as:
- Diarrhoea: Diarrhoea is one of the most common reasons for the fluid loss from the body. A high amount of water is lost from the body every time faeces are discharged from the bowel which is quite frequent in diarrhoea.
- Excessive sweating: When the temperature of the body is high due to exercise, fever or may be due to the weather conditions, the body tries to cool it with the help of sweat formation. Thus, a lot of fluid is lost in this process causing dehydration.
- Vomiting: Significant amount of water is lost through vomiting, which is difficult to replace because of the feeling of nausea at that time.
- Diabetes: People suffering from diabetes tend to urinate more, which results in dehydration.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol consumption can lead to decrease in production of antidiuretic hormones, which result in an increase of urination ultimately causing dehydration.
Worst Foods With JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
What Are The Worst Foods For Dehydration
Foods that can worsen dehydration are:
- Protein rich diet: When consuming protein rich foods like ham and bacon, the body uses a high amount of water to metabolise the nitrogen formed by protein, thus resulting in dehydration.
- Caffeine containing beverages: Caffeinated drinks like coffee and caffeinated tea are diuretic in nature that results in frequent urination ultimately leading to dehydration.
- Alcohol containing beverages: All the alcohol containing beverages including beer and wine are also diuretic in nature hence leading to dehydration.
- Fried foods: Consuming fried food can cause dehydration as it consists of high amount of hidden salt.
- Sugar containing drinks: Sugary drinks cause acidity in the body that can weaken the enzyme function and decreases the water storage capacity of the body.
Do's With Usage of JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Dehydration
- Always carry a water bottle when you are going outdoors.
- Keep consuming water before, during and after exercise.
- In summers, keep drinking lemonade.
- Consume watery fruits like watermelon.
- Try to keep your diabetes in control.
- Replace your carbonated drinks with lemonade or plain water.
- Consult a doctor in case of extreme dehydration.
Dont's With Usage Of JUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Dehydration
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Do not consume caffeinated drinks.
- Do not take protein rich diet.
- Do not exert yourself when you feel dehydrated.
- Do not avoid the initial symptoms of dehydration.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfJUICILYTE ORANGE LIQUID 200ML
- Set alarms for drinking water regularly.
- Always keep a water tumbler handy.
- Consult a good doctor in case of extreme dehydration.