K STAT ET TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of K STAT ET TABLET
Ethamsylate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Excessive bleeding during mensuration or surgery
- Excessive bleeding caused due to various other conditions like Menorrhagia and Hemorrhages.
It works by promoting platelet adhesion.
Side Effects Of K STAT ET TABLET
The common side effects of Ethamsylate are:
- Nausea, diarrhea, headache, vomiting
- Rash, fever
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Hormone imbalance
- Slow growth in children and teenagers
- Dark Urine
- Yellowing of eyes/ skin
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of K STAT ET TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Ethamsylate
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Ethamsylate or any other allergies
- Coeliac disease