KALNASE NS SPRAY has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of KALNASE NS SPRAY
Calcitonin is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Post-menopausal Osteoporosis (or) hyper calcemia.
- Paget’s disease.
- High calcium levels in the blood.
Side Effects Of KALNASE NS SPRAY
Side Effects Of Salt: Calcitonin
The most common side effects of cyproheptadine are:
- Abdominal pain.
- Salty taste in the mouth.
- Swelling/redness at injection site
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Muscle cramps/spasms.
- Swelling ankles/feet.
- Severe dizziness.
- Numbness/tingling of the arms/legs.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of KALNASE NS SPRAY
Contraindications Of Salt: Calcitonin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug calcitonin or any other allergy.
- Low calcium levels in the blood.