KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML has the following salts in its composition
1) Ketoconazole 2) Coal tar
Uses Of KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
Ketoconazole is used to treat Fungal infections of mucous membrane and skin. It stops the growth of fungus. It is also used for the treatment of Fungal infection on nails.
This medication is an analgesic & antipyretic prescribed for Pain
, heart attack & Fever
Side Effects Of KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
Vomiting and nausea are common side effects.
Serious but rare side effects (of the oral dose) are suicidal thoughts, depression, head ache and mood changes. Over dosage and long term use results in a reduction in testosterone and sperm levels.
Side Effects Of Salt: Coal tar
Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, heartburn
Contraindications Of KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Ketoconazole
People with a medical history of irregular heart rhythm, dizziness, stomach acid related issue, lower testosterone levels and liver problems should inform the doctor.
Contraindications Of Salt: Coal tar
Tell your doctor if you are allergic to aspirin, other medications for pain and fever, dye, or any other medications. Tell your doctor if you ever had asthma, heartburn, anemia, bleeding problems, kidney or liver disease. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are having surgery including dental procedures.
A fungus is a group of organisms that make spores. Fungi live mostly everywhere and usually don’t cause infections or skin growths. But, you may occasionally get fungal growths on your skin, like ringworm, jock itch, or vaginal yeast infection, athlete's foot.
Symptoms Treated With KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
- Darkening of skin, redness
- Rashes or small bump
Causes of diseases where KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML is used
- Weakened immune system
- Certain medications like antibiotics
- Keeping skin wet for long
- Swimming in infected water
- Using contaminated items like towel, clothes
Worst Foods With KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
- Poor eating habits lead to the poor immune system, which in turn leads to the risk of catching the fungal infection. You should avoid:
- Eating stale food, bacteria laden water.
- Too much use of anti-biotics, as weakens the immune system.
- High amounts of processed foods (especially sugar).
- Foods with high glycemic acid (white bread, most white rice, high sugar breakfast cereals).
- Dairy products except for probiotic yoghurt.
- Nuts and seeds like Cashews and pistachios which have the high content of carbohydrates.
- Smoked meat.
Do's With Usage of KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fungal infection
- Keep your skin dry as wet skin often can cause fungal infection. People who sweat more are more likely to get the fungal infection. So, wipe your body dry frequently if you perspire heavily.
- Wash all towels/ clothes in warm soapy water
- Keep you bath tub dry and disinfected. Clean it especially after every bath.
- Take vitamins and probiotics to improve your immune system.
Dont's With Usage Of KERASHINE CT LOTION 100ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fungal infection
Since fungal infections are contagious, you should take special care of the following:
- Avoid scratching the infected area
- Do not share infected person’s clothes, towel or comb.
- Sometimes, water in swimming pools also may also cause fungal infection. Check if you experience continuous itching or rashes after swimming.
- Avoid works which require long term exposure to water like washing clothes, cleaning utensils etc., if you have the fungal infection in your hands.
- Avoid taking too much of anti-biotics, immune suppressants and steroids, as they cause increased risk of getting fungal infections.
- If you have the fungal infection in your feet, do not wear close shoes. Use flip flops instead.