KILFAT TABLET 10`S has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of KILFAT TABLET 10`S
Cetilistat, a lipolytic enzyme (or) fat absorbent is used in the treatment of Obesity.
Side Effects Of KILFAT TABLET 10`S
Side Effects Of Salt: Cetilistat
The common side effects of Cetilistat are:
- Bowel incontinence
- Oily and loose stools
- Frequent bowel movements
- Soft stools
Some severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Inefficiency of vitamin absorption especially fat soluble vitamins
- Abdominal cramps
- Flatus with discharge
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of KILFAT TABLET 10`S
Contraindications Of Salt: Cetilistat
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Cetilistat or any other allergies.
- Planning for pregnancy
- Using any herbal products (or) supplements
- Obesity is defined as the build-up of excessive or abnormal fat that may spoil health. BMI (body mass index) calculated by dividing the body’s mass by the square of body height, gives a rough idea of the tissue mass in an individual and helps in categorizing the individual as being underweight, normal weight or overweight.
- Obese people are prone to cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and various kinds of cancer. Consuming healthy foods and regular physical activities can help prevent or reduce obesity.
Symptoms Treated With KILFAT TABLET 10`S
What Are The Symptoms Of Obesity
- Abnormal weight
- Pot belly
Causes of diseases where KILFAT TABLET 10`S is used
What Are The Causes Of Obesity
- The major reason that leads to over-weight or obesity is the imbalance between the calories consumed and the calories burnt. The intake of high energy foods and the sedentary lifestyles has led to the global widespread of obesity.
Worst Foods With KILFAT TABLET 10`S
What Are The Worst Foods For Obesity
To manage overweight and obesity, following foods must be avoided:
- Sweetened beverages
- Refined grains
- Large amounts of fruit juice
- Red meat and the processed meat
- Highly processed foods
Do's With Usage of KILFAT TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Obesity
To prevent or reduce obesity, do the following:
- Regular exercise
- Consume vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based oils.
- Take adequate sleep
Dont's With Usage Of KILFAT TABLET 10`S
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Obesity
- Decrease the energy intake from total sugars and fats.
- Never skip breakfast as skipping breakfast makes you consume more calories during the day.