KWIKEAL CREAM15G has the following salts in its composition
1) Haridra 2) Nimba Twak 3) Hari Taki 4) Nimba Patra 5) Tulsi 6) Tuvaraka 7) Usira
Uses Of KWIKEAL CREAM15G
Uses Of Salt: Tulsi
Tulsi is also known as holy basil found in two colours, green known Lakshmi tulsi and purple hared Krishna Tulsi. Tulsi has a special place in Ayurveda and also treated as a holy plant in India because it:
- Prevents bacterial and viral infections, allergies.
- Strengthens immunity
- Reduces stress, diabetes, high blood pressure.
- Detoxifies body toxins
- Treats skin disorders, itching, ringworms.
- Relieves fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, and flu and chest congestion.
- Treats respiratory alignments like chronic bronchitis, asthma, kidney stones, hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis.
- Improves and facilitates digestion.
Side Effects Of KWIKEAL CREAM15G
Side Effects Of Salt: Tulsi
Overuse of tulsi may cause burning sensation in stomach and vagina.
Contraindications Of KWIKEAL CREAM15G
Contraindications Of Salt: Tulsi
No contraindications of tulsi are noted till date.
Acute bronchitis often referred to as chest cold, is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
Bronchial tubes are the airways which carry oxygen from the trachea (windpipe) to the lungs and carbon dioxide back from the lungs to the windpipe. When the bronchial tubes get infected by virus or bacteria, the swell and produce mucus. This mucous causes a cough in the infected person.
Bronchitis can be acute or chronic.
In acute bronchitis, the patient is sick for week and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks. It comes quickly and is usually self-limiting.
In chronic bronchitis, the patient has recurrent episodes of a cough and can last for a long time. A cough is accompanied with mucus for almost up to three months in a year, and it may take around two years to recover fully.
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
When the temperature of the body rises above normal i.e. above 100.4°F or 38°C, this is considered as fever, controlled hyperthermia or pyrexia. A fever generally is not hazardous on its own. However, sometimes a fever can indicate the presence of some other condition such as an infection. A fever or high body temperature is a way by which the immune system of our body tries to fight any infection.
Fevers can be classified according to:
Length of time
- Acute: Lasts less than 7 days e.g. upper respiratory tract infection.
- Sub-Acute: Lasts up to 14 days e.g. typhoid.
- Persistent or Chronic: Lasts over 14 days e.g. HIV, cancers, tuberculosis, etc.
- Low (100.5-102.1°F or 38.1-39°C)
- Moderate (102.2-104.0°F or 39.1-40°C)
- High (104.1-06.0°F or 40.1-41.1°C)
- Hyperpyrexia (above 106.0°F or 41.1°C)
Fevers can be:
- Continuous or sustained: Does not vary more than 1.5°F or 1°C, over 24 hours, but is not normal e.g. typhoid
- Intermittent: The fever remains for many hours in the day but does not occur all the time e.g. tuberculosis
- Remittent: In this case, the fever varies more than 2°C and does not become normal e.g. infective endocarditis
Sometimes, the fever may exist for many days or weeks without any reason and these are known as FUO or fevers of undetermined origin.
Symptoms Treated With KWIKEAL CREAM15G
Acute bronchitis is contagious and spreads from person to person. Symptoms include:
- High-grade fever, a runny nose.
- Initial dry cough, which later changes to wet cough with mucous.
- Sneezing, watery eyes.
- Congestion in the nose.
- Head ache, a sore throat.
- Wheezing, tiredness.
- Body pain.
- Complications include high-grade fever, breathlessness, chest pain and pneumonia.
You can notice that the mucous changes in colour from white to green and then to yellow. It just means that your immune system is trying to fight off the infection.
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
What Are The Symptoms Of Fever
While a fever may be a symptom of some health condition, some of the symptoms of fever are:
- A high body temperature, chills, and shivering
- Palpitations, excessive or intermittent sweating
- Flushing of the skin
- Feeling faint, dizzy or weak, dehydration
Other symptoms may include:
- Depression, lethargy
- Sleepiness, low appetite
- Inability to concentrate
- Increased sensitivity to pain or hyperalgesia
Very high fever can cause confusion, irritability, seizures, and delirium.
Causes of diseases where KWIKEAL CREAM15G is used
Acute bronchitis occurs more frequently in children and elderly people. However, all age groups are at risk of getting this disease.
- The main cause of this infection is a respiratory virus. Around 10% of cases are caused by a bacterial infection. Other factors which might increase the risk of an infection are:
- It is more common in the winter months.
- Repeated exposure to other persons with bronchitis or the common cold.
- People with a previous condition of upper respiratory tract infection may also get acute bronchitis.
- Exposure to dust, pollutants, chemical fumes, etc.
- Inhaling cigarette smoke.
- Failure to take vaccinations against diseases like whooping cough, pneumonia, and flu.
- Weakened immunity system makes it easy for viruses to cause infections.
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
What Are The Causes Of Fever
The most common cause of fever are infections; however, various illnesses, conditions, and medicines can also cause the temperature of the body to rise including:
- Infectious diseases and infections (like common cold, flu, malaria, HIV, pneumonia, gastroenteritis and infectious mono).
- Illegal and legal drugs (cocaine, amphetamines, and antibiotics).
- Injury or trauma (stroke, heart attack, burns, heat exhaustion or heat stroke).
- Damage to tissue (due to surgery, crush syndrome, hemorrhage, heart attack and hemolysis (when red blood cells break open and release hemoglobin).
- Other medical conditions like lupus, cancers, arthritis, skin inflammation, blood clots, inflammatory bowel disease, gout, embolisms and metabolic disorders.
Worst Foods With KWIKEAL CREAM15G
- Reduce the intake of milk as it tends to increase mucous production.
- Avoid fried food, sugary food and food made from refined flour. Do not eat candies, pastries, fries, ice cream, etc. They contain a lot of sugar and synthetic vitamins, which add little or no value to the body’s nutritional requirement.
- Avoid alcohol as well as caffeinated beverages. They dehydrate the body and make the mucous hard. This makes it difficult to remove from the body.
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
What Are The Worst Foods For Fever
- Avoid sugar and sugary foods like fruit juice with sugar, canned fruits, soda, honey, etc. as consumption of sugar can hamper the immune system and worsen the fever.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages as this can hamper your immune system.
- Avoid raw foods as they are difficult to digest when you’re suffering from fever.
- Avoid red meat, shellfish, etc., as they may be difficult to digest.
Do's With Usage of KWIKEAL CREAM15G
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, do use a tissue to cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. This will help in preventing your co-workers or friends from contracting this infection.
- If you are working in factories, do use a mask to avoid inhaling dust and smoke.
- Do wash your hands frequently, especially in the flu season, to get rid of any virus or germs that you might have picked up.
- Use humidifiers if you think there is an increase in humidity in the room.
- Inhale steam three to four times a day so that the mucous gets liquefied. It will clear congestion.
- Do take vaccination for flu every year.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do take rest.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Fever
- Cool the room using a fan.
- Take a cool bath.
- Put a damp cloth on the forehead.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids. This will prevent dehydration and also help to cool your body. Water also helps to flush out the toxins from the body effectively.
- Get a lot of rest.
- Eat foods that are light and can be digested easily.
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands before and after eating and after you go to the toilet.
Dont's With Usage Of KWIKEAL CREAM15G
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Acute Bronchitis
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid being around people who smoke. Passive smoking also causes bronchitis.
- Avoid going out in damp weather.
- If you have acute bronchitis, be considerate of others by not going out in public places, parks and malls.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Fever
- Don’t overdress or underdress, although you may want to dress more warmly when developing a fever and cool down when the fever is breaking.
- If you have a fever, avoid any contact with other people, so that you don’t spread the infection.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfKWIKEAL CREAM15G
The most important advice is to quit smoking. Secondly, proper hygiene and sanitation are very important to prevent infections. Add to this, an active lifestyle with a balanced diet plays a great role in staying fit and healthy.
What Are The Tips For Fever
Some natural remedies for fever are:
- Basil has antibiotic properties and can help to reduce fever. Boil basil leaves with a teaspoon of ginger in a cup of water till it gets reduced to half the quantity and drink this 2-3 times in a day with some honey or you can mix a teaspoon of basil with some pepper to a glass of hot water. Let this steep for 5 minutes and drink the tea 2-3 times in a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great remedy for fever. Add half a cup of the apple cider vinegar to warm water and soak in the solution for 5-10 minutes to bring down the fever. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a spoon of honey in water and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Garlic has antifungal and antibacterial properties which can help to fight infections and warm garlic helps to promote sweating and removes the toxins from the body and helps to provide relief if you’re having a fever. Mince a clove of garlic and add it to a glass of water and steep for a few minutes, strain and drink this twice a day for relief. Crushing 2 cloves of garlic and warming it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and applying this on the soles of the feet can help to reduce fever. However, this treatment may not be suitable for pregnant women and kids.
- Raisins have phenolic compounds which have antioxidant and antibacterial properties and can help to fight infection and reduce fever. Soak some raisins in water until they become soft and crush the raisins and strain the liquid. Add some lemon juice to this and drink it 2-3 times in a day for relief.
- Turmeric is a great remedy for fever and the curcumin contained in turmeric has antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that help the body to fight infections. Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper to a glass of hot milk and drink it 2 times in a day to reduce fever.