LARIAGO DS TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of LARIAGO DS TABLET
Chloroquine, a 4-amino quinoline, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Treat Malaria where it is sensitive to its effects
- Amoebiasis occurring outside of intestines
- Lupus erythematosus
- Arthritis>Rheumatoid Arthritis
Side Effects Of LARIAGO DS TABLET
The most common side effects of Chloroquine are
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle problems
- Skin rashes
- Temporary hair loss
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Muscle damage
- Problems with vision
- Low blood cell levels
- Neuro muscular problems
- Gastro intestinal problems
- Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of LARIAGO DS TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Chloroquine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Chloroquine or any other allergies.
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Retinal diseases
- Habit to excess of alcohol
- Visual field defect
- Liver problems
Malaria is a hazardous blood disease which is caused by the bite of the female Anopheles mosquito. When an infected mosquito bites-off a human, it passes on the vermin. Further, these parasites proliferate in the liver of the bitten human thus contaminating and wiping out red blood cells. Malaria is a critical disease.
Lupus is a chronic advanced disease where the body’s immunity system fails to distinguish between good and bad tissues in the body, turns out to be restless and attacks normal and healthy tissues. The disease is an irritation that affects many body parts such as lungs, heart, kidneys, blood cells, joints, skin, and brain.
Symptoms Treated With LARIAGO DS TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Malaria
The basic symptoms of malaria include:
- Feeling cold all the time
- Sweats and fatigue
- Loss of appetite
- Several paroxysms
Common symptoms of lupus include inflammation, swelling, facial rashes, fatigue, joint pain, and high fever.
Causes of diseases where LARIAGO DS TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Malaria
Malaria is caused by the biting of an infected Anopheles mosquito that transmits the Plasmodium parasite into the host’s body. The parasite enters the human body and rests dormant in the liver for about 5-15 days. The parasite will slowly begin to multiply in the liver, decreasing the red blood cells.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease which is caused by the weakening of the immunity system. This results in the irritation of active cells, tissues and body organs. Other things that generate lupus are-
- Viral infections causing mononucleosis.
- Certain medications like those for hypertension, antibiotics and seizures. Symptoms of lupus triggered by medicines might go away once these medicines are stopped.
Best Foods With LARIAGO DS TABLET
What Are The Best Foods For Malaria
- Boiled water-This will kill the germs and it is highly recommended for a malaria patient to drink freshly boiled water.
- Fluids-Drink a lot of fluids, such as fresh fruit juice, water, and coconut water that helps in killing off the parasites.
- Protein-rich diet-Bring high-protein rich foods to your diet, like pulses, Tuna, yoghurt, and fresh vegetables. This helps in fighting off the weaknesses and strengthens the body.
- Omega 3-It helps in the reduction of inflammation in the body.
- High carbohydrate diet-This includes rice. It is easy to digest and releases energy on a speedy mode.
- Omega-3-containing foods- It is found in Salmon, Tuna, Sardines, and Mackerel. Omega-3s help you to get rid of the inflammation.
- Calcium-rich foods- It includes low-fat milk cheese, yoghurt, beans, dark-green leafy veggies and calcium-fortified plant milk. It helps in making the body stronger to fight the disease.
- Sunflower seeds (rich in vitamin B6), strawberries (rich in Vitamin C) help in preventing active disease in lupus patients.
Worst Foods With LARIAGO DS TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Malaria
- Fats-Avoid fats in your diet. They are heavy and not easy to digest.
- Alcohols-Don't drinks alcohol or any other soda. It doesn’t help in fighting off the disease, rather it weakens the body which doesn’t respond to the medication.
- Stale and spicy foods-Don't eat spicy foods, fried foods, refined foods, caffeine, baked foods, canned fruits and vegetables, and whole-wheat products. It weakens the digestion.
- Saturated and Trans fats-You are likely to gain weight due to steroids, which is highly hazardous in case of lupus.
- Alfalfa and garlic-This must be avoided as it triggers muscle pain, fatigue, and kidney problems.
- Nightshade vegetables and fruits- White potatoes, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, and eggplant are nightshade foods. Studies have shown that people with Lupus are somewhere sensitive to nightshade fruits and vegetables.
- Sodium-rich diet and alcohol-Too much intake of sodium may result in an increase in blood pressure and risk of heart disease. Also, alcohol can increase your risk of stomach bleeding and ulcers.
Do's With Usage of LARIAGO DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Malaria
- Use mosquito repellent, especially during the evening and morning time.
- Set out all the stored contaminated water in buckets, coolers, tubs, and other water bodies nearby. This will prevent the mosquitoes from breeding.
- Use fresh and boiled water only. This will safeguard you and prevent mosquitoes from attacking you.
- Use a balanced diet as directed by the nutritionist. Increase the intake of Holy Basil decoction while suffering from malaria. Holy Basil helps in relieving from malaria faster.
- Take a bath at least twice a day with a little warm water. This is a cure from bacteria.
- Follow the medication instructions and keep in touch with your doctor to let him know if the medicines are working accordingly.
- Acknowledge yourself about lupus. The more you know about your disease, the more you’ll act for the betterment of it.
- Let your doctor know what exactly is happening with you, like any infection or side-effects of the medications.
- Exercise well in order to stay green with the mental health, weight, and immunity.
Dont's With Usage Of LARIAGO DS TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Malaria
- Don’t let the symptoms stay any longer. As soon as you start experiencing any of these symptoms, visit your doctor. Delaying may result in further complications and can pilot to serious health problems.
- Don’t let the water stay anywhere for a long period. Stay away from stagnant water.
- Take a proper care of hygiene. Don’t let water stored in coolers, buckets, tanks, or tubs. Clean them once in a week.
- Avoid blood transfusion in any case. It can be infectious and may lead to the symptoms of malaria.
- Do not smoke. Smoking triggers lupus. Smoking also causes cancer and heart diseases. Follow the advice of your doctor in order to quit smoking.
- Do not exhaust yourself and look overtired. Allow your body to take a proper amount of rest as fatigue is one of the main symptoms of lupus.
- Do not plan to conceive without the proper guidance of your doctor. It is highly important to discuss your pregnancy with your doctor and go with it after your doctor advises you to do so.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen before exposing to the sun as UV radiation causes skin rash which is harmful to the body.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfLARIAGO DS TABLET
What Are The Tips For Malaria
It is generally advised to keep a good note of your hygiene and clean surroundings. Make sure there are no such water bodies around you that breed mosquito. Cover your food, wear clean clothes, and exercise well in order to make your immunity stronger.