LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION has the following salts in its composition
1) Leuprolide 2) Leuprorelin
Uses Of LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
Leuprorelin (also known as leuprolide), a manufactured hormone, is used for treating symptoms of certain types of cancers like:
It works by reducing the amount of testosterone produced by the body.
Side Effects Of LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Hot flashes
- Rashes/ itching at the site of injection
- Upset stomach
- Nauseas, vomiting
- Excess sweats, night sweats
- Reduced sexual desire
- Itching, discomfort in vaginal area, vaginal bleeding
- Increased urination at night
- Joint, muscle pain
Contraindications Of LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Leuprorelin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any bone disease (Leuprorelin increased the risk of bone loss)
- Any heart disease
After a woman reaches her puberty, her breast develops connective tissues, thousands of lobules (small glands, which produce breastfeeding milk) and fat. There are small ducts or tubes that transfer the milk to the nipples. The body cells uncontrollably multiply, in cancer. This excessive growth of cells causes cancer. The types of breast cancers are:
- Lobular carcinoma: This type of cancer is started from the lobules.
- Ductal carcinoma: This cancer begins from the milk duct, and it is the most prevalent type of cancer.
- Invasive breast cancer: In this type, the cells of cancer break out inside the ducts or lobules and infect nearby tissues, which increase the chances of spreading the infection to other body parts.
- Non-invasive breast cancer: In this cancer, the infection is inside the place from where it started, and still It hasn't broken out, but gradually there is a chance of developing the invasive breast cancer.
- Prostate cancer (happens only in males) begins, when cells in the prostate gland start growing uncontrollably.
- The majority of the prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, which develop from the gland cells. Gland cells are the cells, which make the prostate fluid that is added to the semen.
- Other types of prostate cancer are:
- Neuroendocrine tumours (other than small cell carcinomas)
- Small cell carcinomas
- Transitional cell carcinomas
- Uterine fibroids are the abnormal lumps that grow inside or on the woman’s uterus.
- The tumour develops from a muscle cell in the uterus and estrogen stimulates its multiplication. Generally, the fibroids are benign (non-cancerous). Doctors carefully examine the pelvic region to check the condition of the uterus to detect this ailment. It is commonly observed that fibroids grow again even after the treatment, so the permanent cure is only the removal of the uterus itself.
Symptoms Treated With LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
The first and foremost sign of breast cancer is the formation of a swollen tissue in the breast, or a lump is formed in the breast, or armpit.
- Few other signs of breast cancer are:
- Skin of the breast may become red along with the small pits like in orange's skin.
- An appearance of rashes on and around the nipples.
- Breasts' shape and size may change.
- Nipples become inverted or sunken.
- Sometimes, Blood containing discharge may ooze out of the nipples.
- Skin of the nipple or breast may start to scale, peel or flake.
- Most of the lumps may not be cancerous, but one must get them examined by health experts.
- Pain in urination
- Pain in bones
- Frequent urination, increased frequency of urination at night
- Weak urinary stream
- Less bladder control
- The symptoms are severe abdominal pains, heavy menstrual bleeding, cramps, abnormal urination and painful sex.
Causes of diseases where LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION is used
The exact cause of breast cancer is still unknown. The only known fact about breast cancer causes due to the damage of the DNA of the cells.
Some of the factors that increase the risk of breast cancer are:
- Obesity: Obese women are more prone to develop breast cancer.
- Genetic reasons: History of breast cancer running in one’s family can be one of the causes of breast cancer.
- Exposure to radiations: If some kind of radiation treatment is received in one’s chest in childhood, then there are more chances of developing breast cancer.
- Alcohol consumption: Too much of alcohol consumption can cause breast cancer.
- Smoking: Smoking can also increase the chances of breast cancer.
- Starting of the periods at an early age: When periods begin before the age of 12, there are more chances of developing breast cancer.
- Delaying of the menopause: women with delayed menopause are at a risk of breast cancer.
- Certain inherited genes: Few gene mutations like BRCA1 and BRCA2 can increase the chances of breast and other cancers. These gene mutations are carried from parents to the children.
- Having late Pregnancy: Women who deliver the baby after the age of 30 may develop the chances of having breast cancer.
- No pregnancy at all: If a woman never gets pregnant then they may suffer from breast cancer.
- Though exact causes of prostate cancer are not known, following conditions may increase the risk of getting Prostate cancer:
- Age: People of more than 50 years of age are more at risk.
- Family history
- High calcium diet
- The real cause is not clear; however hormones (estrogen and progesterone), genetic abnormality or pregnancy can lead to fibroids.
Worst Foods With LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
What Are The Worst Foods For Breast cancer
Foods that may affect the breast cancer adversely are:
- Sweet foods: Women who consume more sweets are prone to 27% higher chances of developing breast cancer than the ones who eat fewer sweets. Refined carbohydrate, which is present in sweets increases the blood glucose level because of which more insulin is released. Insulin promotes the growth of cancer cells that may cause breast cancer. Therefore, in order to prevent breast cancer, one must consume sweet food in less quantity. Few sweet foods that are bad are Carbonated sweet beverages, Packed juice, pastries, cakes, cookies, puddings, jam, etc.
- Processed meat: Some researchers have proved that the component used in processed meat like preservatives can develop the compounds, which increase the growth of the cancer cells. A few types of processed meats one should avoid are the hot dog, deli meat, ham, and bacon.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit possibly elevates the estrogen level, which increases the risk of breast cancer. According to a research, a female who consumes a quarter of a grapefruit every day is at 30% higher risk of developing breast cancer than the ones who don’t consume grape fruit.
- Vegetable oils: Vegetable oil contains polyunsaturated fats that may result in an oxidation process in a body. Free radicals and few chemicals are produced during the oxidation process, which increases the risk of breast cancer. Few vegetable oils that one must not consume are soybean, corn, sunflower and safflower oil.
Many foods may contribute to the development or spread of prostate cancer. Some such foods are:
- Red meat
- Grilled or barbecued meat
- Processed foods
- Packaged foods
Following foods make fibroids worse and must be avoided:
- Processed meat, high in fat:
- Conventional dairy: These have high amounts of steroids and various other chemicals that affect the natural hormonal balance and stimulate the growth of fibroids
- Refined Sugar: It leads to increased pain, lesser immunity, weight gain, hormonal imbalance and all of them eventually inducing fibroids
- Refined Carbohydrates: Insulin level surges on consuming these and further causing a surge in fibroids causing hormones
- Caffeine: Higher amounts of coffee lead to increased estrogen level in women which is a major cause of fibroids.
Do's With Usage of LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Breast cancer
Preventive tips for the breast cancer are:
- One must follow an exercise routine including yoga: A well-planned exercise routine may reduce the risk of breast cancer. Exercise can increase the ratio of bad (16alpha_hydroxyestrone) to good (2-hydroxyestrine) and changes the metabolism of estrogen in one's body.
- Yoga helps to regulate and balance one's hormones and endocrine system. It also helps to develop the immune system and to increase the flow of the lymph. Increased lymph flow is necessary for the drainage of the toxin from the armpits and breast.
- Self-examine and massage your breast: The first step in finding out breast cancer is finding a lump in breast or armpit by massaging them.
- Maintain fat and the right composition of the body: Visceral adipose tissue and obesity can cause extreme inflammation, which can lead to breast cancer. Hence, the target should be the reduction of the fat by the help of an expert who has complete knowledge of lifestyle changing therapies.
- Try to reduce other causes of inflammation in one's body: Get tested for food allergies and remove those food items from one’s foods list. As allergic foods may cause inflammation, which increases the risk of breast cancer. Also, get examined for certain chronic infections in sinuses, mouth, and guts and get them treat.
- Inflammation weakens the immune system which results in an in increase of the cancer cells.
- Breastfeed your baby: Breastfeeding can lower the chances of breast cancer.
- Sleep well: According to a few studies women sleeping less develops the chances of breast cancer hence, it is very important to take an undisturbed and good sleep of at least 7-8 hours per day.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Prostate cancer
- Manage your weight as men who are overweight have the higher risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Regular exercise reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Quit smoking.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Uterine fibroids
- Doing the right type of yoga helps in reducing the size of fibroids in a natural way.
- Try to get organic foods as they help in reducing the toxin exposure of body.
- Avoid food preservatives.
- Massage with castor oil as it helps in reducing the size of fibroids. However, avoid using it during periods.
Dont's With Usage Of LEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Breast cancer
Things one must avoid while suffering from breast cancer or to prevent it are:
- Do not smoke: According to a study published in The National Cancer Journal Institute in 2013, the people with smoking habit are at higher risk of breast cancer by 24% and people who have left smoking are at a higher risk of breast cancer by 13% than the people who do not smoke.
- Do not use toxic products like:
- Plastics containing BPA, which is used for packing and storing water and food.
- Perfumes and personal care products contain hormone disturbing chemicals such as parabens and phthalates.
- Some household chemicals used for cleaning like insecticides and pesticides.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Prostate cancer
- Don’t spend too much time on your mobile, laptop or other gadgets as exposure to rays coming out from these can increase the risk of prostate cancer.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Uterine fibroids
- Don’t over exercise during periods.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfLEUFOL 3.75 MG INJECTION