LIGAND SYRUP 200ML has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
Bhringraj is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Baldness, burning sensation, premature graying of hair, tooth aches, eye disorders, Jaundice, stomach Pain, burning sensation, ulcers.
- High/ low blood pressure
- Multi-nodular Tuberculosis, Migraine.
- Diabetes, cholera.
Side Effects Of LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
Side Effects Of Salt: Bhringraj
No side effects of bhringraj have been noted.
Contraindications Of LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
Contraindications Of Salt: Bhringraj
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hair loss, also called alopecia or baldness, means a loss of hair from part of the body or head. The severity of hair loss may vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically scarring or inflammation is not present. Hair loss may cause psychological distress in some people.
- Common types of hair loss are male-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, female-pattern hair loss, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
Symptoms Treated With LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
- Gradual thinning of hair.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
Causes of diseases where LIGAND SYRUP 200ML is used
- Male-pattern hair loss may be caused by a combination of genetic factors and male hormones.
- The cause of alopecia areata is autoimmune diseases.
- The causes for female pattern hair loss are not clear.
- The cause of is telogen effluvium (common following pregnancy) is mostly a psychologically or physically stressful event.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
Best Foods With LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
- Spinach (rich in iron)
- Greek yoghurt (rich in Protein)
- Salmon (rich in Omega 3)
- Cinnamon (excellent source of manganese and fibre)
- Oatmeal (rich in iron, zinc, fibre, omega-3 fatty acids)
- Guava (Rich in vitamin C)
- Eggs (Rich in vitamin B called biotin)
- Green tea
What Are The Best Foods For Migraine
Foods that can help keep migraine pain or other headaches in check are:
- Grains: The rich fibre content of grains keep the sugar level controlled as the dip in sugar level can trigger a migraine or a headache.
- Fish and Meat: These have plenty of essential fatty acids that inhibit the inflammation causing hormones’ production, therefore helping in decreasing the migraine pain or headaches. Salmon, mackerel, trout have high fatty acids amount. Tuna, Turkey, Chicken and beef liver have Vitamin B6 that can help decrease the ongoing pain.
- Seeds, Legumes and Nuts: Almonds, Cashews, Brown Rice, Peas and various other legumes have high amounts of Magnesium that can keep a migraine or other headaches away. Sesame seeds have the high amount of Vitamin E and magnesium and are good for the ailment.
- Fruits: The water found naturally in the fruits has many minerals that keep a migraine and other headaches at bay. Fruits like: watermelon, papaya, berries, melon, cucumber, tomatoes, cantaloupe, grapefruit, cherries, apricots, pineapples, apples, avocados must be consumed.
- Cinnamon and rosemary help in decreasing the headaches.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger root reduce the inflammation that causes a headache.
Worst Foods With LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
- Processed foods
- Full-fat dairy products
- Red meats
- Coffee, tea, chocolate and cola drinks.
- Such foods decrease the nutrients in the body and raise adrenal levels. This results in a chain of reaction of producing more androgen, causing hair loss.
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
Do's With Usage of LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Take hot oil treatment- olive, coconut, and canola.
- Keep your scalp clean.
- Let the hair dry naturally. Avoid using a hair dryer.
- Eat iron rich food. Add protein, minerals in your diet.
- Find out the causes of hair loss, which may include hormonal or nutritional deficiencies, such as low iron, or low protein
- Thyroid problems or the reason could be genetic. Change your diet as per the cause identified.
- Switch your shampoos.
- Getting 7 hours of sleep, one glass of water every hour and eating protein rich foods can reduce hair loss by up to 80%. Hair is made up of minerals which only water can provide.
- Attend to dandruff as soon as you get it. Prolonged dandruff also leads to hair loss.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
Dont's With Usage Of LIGAND SYRUP 200ML
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Hair fall, Alopecia
- Do not tie your hair till they dry naturally as tying wet hair weakens the roots of the hair.
- Avoid use of styling tools, chemical filled sprays and colours.
- Avoid stress as it is one of the key reasons for hair loss.
- Do not let dandruff continue for long.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfLIGAND SYRUP 200ML
- Certain medicines may also cause rapid hair fall. Consult your doctor if you face any such symptom.
- If you are staying in a high pollution area, wash your hair frequently. Instead of using shampoo for hair wash every time, try using powder of gooseberry, soapnut and Acacia continent (Shikakai). Powder of these three ingredients is easily available in grocery shops. Soak 1-1.5 tablespoon of the powder in half glass of water overnight. Sieve it next day morning and wash your hair. A mixture of dried gooseberry, soap nut and Acacia continent (Shikakai) is the best chemical free hair washing agent.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.