LINCO 300 MG INJECTION has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
Lincomycin is sued for treating severe bacterial infections, in those people who can’t use penicillin antibiotics.
It doesn’t work on viral infections.
Due to its adverse effects, it is used only in rare cases.
Side Effects Of LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
Side Effects Of Salt: Lincomycin
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Bloody stools, severe diarrhoea
- Swelling on tongue, lips, face
- Little or no urine
- Easy bruising/ itching
- Swollen gums, blisters in mouth
- Vaginal itching/ discharge
- Swollen gums
Contraindications Of LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
Contraindications Of Salt: Lincomycin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney or liver disease
- Severe allergies
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where LINCO 300 MG INJECTION is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of LINCO 300 MG INJECTION
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.