LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G has the following salts in its composition
1) KOJIC DIPALMITATE 2) Niacinamide 3) Sodium ascorbyl phosphate 4) PHOSPHATE 5) Octocrylene
Uses Of LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 and is used for preventing and treating niacin deficiency.
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (topical) is the stabilized form of vitamin C. It is widely used as an ingredient in cosmetic products. It:
- Reduces oxidative stress in the body as it is an antioxidant, aging, formation of fine lines on the skin, wrinkles, age spots, freckles.
- Interferes with melanin formation in the skin tissue.
- Treats skin discoloration, acne
- Protects skin from harmful UV radiation.
Octocrylene is used as an ingredient in cosmetics and sunscreens. It absorbs UVA and short wave UVB radiation and protects the skin from direct DNA damage.
Side Effects Of LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
Niacinamide is mostly safe in patients. A minor side effect could be flushing reaction (causing tingling, itching, burning, and redness of arms, face, and chest).
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is possibly safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Skin blisters/redness/burning/itching
- Skin irritation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Octocrylene is usually safe. However, wash your face if you feel irritation on the skin.
Contraindications Of LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
Contraindications Of Salt: Niacinamide
Please consult your doctor before consuming in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding or planning of childbirth
- Kidney dialysis
- Bleeding problems
- Liver, kidney or stomach problems
??? ???? ????? ????????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????:
- ??? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???????????????
Contraindications Of Salt: Octocrylene
- In Anaemia, lesser oxygen is carried around the body by red blood cells. Anemia can be of different types.
- Skin care is mutliple activities carried on to ensure healthy looking skin devoid of any diseases and deformities.
Sunburn is a skin condition in which the skin turns red, painful and swollen due to over exposure to the sun. It is a kind of a radiation burn that affects the skin and living tissues. It occurs when the skin comes in contact with the ultraviolet rays.
Symptoms Treated With LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
What Are The Symptoms Of Anaemia
- Common symptoms of anemia are tiredness, dizziness, and breathlessness.
What Are The Symptoms Of Skin care
Everybody wants to look beautiful and skin is the most important part of not only beauty but also a healthy body. Your skin shows how healthy your body is. However, skin is also the most easily affected part of the body if proper care is not taken. Some of the symptoms of poor skin are:
- Acne, chapped lips, moles, warts
- Early wrinkles
- Uneven texture, patches, dryness on the skin, blotchiness.
- Dark spots or hyperpigmentation
- Flaky/ scaly skin, rashes
What Are The Symptoms Of Sunburn
The major symptoms of sunburn are as follows:
- Blisters and rashes appear on the skin after the overexposure to the sun.
- Skin feels hot and warm when touched.
- Swelling on the skin.
- Fatigue, fever, headache, and nausea if the sunburn is severe.
- Itching, pain, and tenderness on the skin.
Causes of diseases where LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G is used
What Are The Causes Of Anaemia
- Deficiency of nutrients like iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12, sickle cell anemia (a genetic blood disorder) or kidney disease can be amongst few causes of anemia.
- The type of food you eat also affects the absorption of iron and folic acid.
What Are The Causes Of Skin care
Skin problems are mostly symptoms of the problem within the body. Some of the causes of poor skin health are:
- Drinking less water (leading to dehydrated body)
- Poor diet, eating too much of junk food
- Too much of sun exposure, smoking, drinking alcohol
- Stress, less physical rest
- Pollution, not washing your face frequently
- Using too much of make-up, using poor quality of makeup products, not removing makeup before sleeping
- Any skin disease, any problem like imbalance of hormones
What Are The Causes Of Sunburn
Sunburn is caused when the body is exposed to the sunlight for too long. The ultra-violet rays present in the sunlight is the main reason of sunburn. People are inherited with a tendency of sunburn. There are three types of UV rays UVA, UVB, UVC out of which only UVA and UVB are responsible for sunburn. When skin is exposed to the sun, it starts producing melanin which helps to prevent sunburn. In some people, enough melanin is not produced because of which skin tends to burn.
Worst Foods With LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
What Are The Worst Foods For Anaemia
- Junk food.
- Coffee, tea, red wine as these inhibit the absorption of iron.
- White bread.
What Are The Worst Foods For Skin care
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Fast food, junk food.
- Cow’s milk (Sometimes cow’s milk is taken from pregnant cows. It has increased levels of hormones, which in turn can cause acne).
What Are The Worst Foods For Sunburn
- Celery can cause generalised sun sensitivity. It severe the sunburn after eating the celery soup.
- Avoid taking the figs. Figs are very harmful in the case of sunburn disease. It exposes the blister and causes lots of skin pain.
- Lime makes the sunburn even more serious. Lime is the most common culprit of sunburn.
Do's With Usage of LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Anaemia
- Use iron utensils for cooking as food cooked in iron vessel automatically gathers iron from the vessel and makes food iron rich.
- To improve absorption of iron in your body, take it with foods rich in vitamin C (like oranges, lemon)
- Find out the exact reason of anemia as your food choice will depend upon the real cause of anemia. E.g., patients with anemia caused by celiac disease should avoid eating gluten rich foods (like wheat, oats. Etc.), which others should continue with gluten.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Skin care
- Drink lots of water.
- Whether you have acne or not, keep your face clean. Cleanse at least twice a day.
- Use natural cleansers to clean your face.
- Exercise and relax.
- Use only good quality skin care products.
- Find out the exact cause of your skin problem as skin problems can be caused due to hormonal changes, taking contraceptive pills, stress, smoking, over exposure to sun etc. Identify the root cause and make your treatment plan accordingly.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sunburn
If you are facing the sunburn problem then you can do the following things:
- Cool Bath, shower, and cold compress can give better relief.
- Get away from the sun when it feels that the skin is burning.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Keep the peeling area moisturised.
- Wear clothes that fully cover your body.
- Wear sun glasses and wide brimmed hat.
- Wear a sunscreen that suits the skin and blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Apply it at least 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
Dont's With Usage Of LIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Anaemia
- Avoid taking iron with calcium rich foods, coffee, tea as these hinder the absorption of iron in the body. Take these items at different times.
- Do yoga regularly as it increases the RBC count and also purifies the blood.
- Exercise regularly, as it causes hunger, which in turn improves your food intake.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Skin care
- Use make-up sparingly.
- Avoid using fragrances, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin part which has acne, rashes. It can spread the bacteria, and also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.
- Do not sleep with make-up on.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sunburn
In the sunburn case, it is better to avoid the following things that can enhance the disease.
- Do not use the petroleum jelly, egg whites or other home remedies on the sunburn.
- Do not sit outside in the case of sunburn.
- Do not apply the sunscreen lotion on the sunburn area.
- Do not pop the blisters if any blister develops on the skin. It enhances the risk of the infection on the skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfLIPBLESS LIP CREAM 10G
What Are The Tips For Skin care
- Exfoliate your face with scrub made for face.
- De-germ your cell phone.