LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
It is an anti inflammatory drug used to treat Pain, Fever, and inflammation. Sometimes it is also used in following conditions:
NOTE: It can prevent the risk of death if given immediately after a heart attack.
Side Effects Of LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Aspirin
Aspirin is usually well tolerated by most of the patients. However, some patients may experience:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Mild headache
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occur:
- Stomach ulcers
- Worsening of asthma
- Stomach bleeding
- Allergic reactions such as hives, rashes
- Swelling of skin tissues
Contraindications Of LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Aspirin
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, lactation
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Peptic ulcer
- GI bleeding
- Coagulation disorder
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
Symptoms Treated With LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
Causes of diseases where LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
Worst Foods With LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
Do's With Usage of LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
Dont's With Usage Of LIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfLIPICURE AS 75MG TABLET
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.