LUBRICART D TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Glucosamine 2) Chondroitin
Uses Of LUBRICART D TABLET
It is an amino sugar which is found naturally in human body. It is recommended for the treatment of osteoArthritis.
It is found to be beneficial in following ways:
- Helps in growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage.
- Improves flexibility of joints
- Relives Pain of Arthritis
- Supports the function and structure of joints.
Side Effects Of LUBRICART D TABLET
Glucosamineis usually safe.
Diarrhoea, epigastric pain, nausea, vomiting, yellow discolouring of urine.
Contraindications Of LUBRICART D TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Glucosamine
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
Contraindications Of Salt: Chondroitin
Pregnancy, lactation; Hypersensitivity to anthraquinone derivatives.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) is also known as degenerative joint disease, degenerative arthritis is a chronic condition that can harm any join. However, the most likely affected parts are knees, hips, lower back, and neck, small joints of the fingers, thumb and the big toes’ base.
Symptoms Treated With LUBRICART D TABLET
- Joint pain and stiffness are the major symptoms. Pain, decreased the range of movement, medication’s side-effects can further deteriorate the well-being. The decreased mobility due to OA in the knee or hip-joint can be a cause of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Causes of diseases where LUBRICART D TABLET is used
- Aging and obesity are the most common causes, though there are many more reasons that can cause OA.
Worst Foods With LUBRICART D TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Osteoarthritis
Foods that make Osteoarthritis worse are:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Meat and Eggs
- Trans fats
Do's With Usage of LUBRICART D TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Osteoarthritis
To prevent or reduce Osteoarthritis, take care of the following:
- Manage a healthy weight
- Regular Exercise
- Avoid Joint Injuries
- Wear shoes with proper fitting, shock absorbing shoes
- Cool down after physical activities.
Dont's With Usage Of LUBRICART D TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Osteoarthritis
- Don’t bend knees past 90 degrees while doing half knee bends
- Avoid running on concrete.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfLUBRICART D TABLET
- Consume balanced diet
- Sleep Well
- Use hot and cold compresses for the affected joint to decrease pain, stiffness and swelling.