MAVDOL SP TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of MAVDOL SP TABLET
It is an anti-inflammatory agent used to treat inflammation and Pain.
It is used as an analgesic to reduce the menstrual cramps also.
It is found to beneficial in following conditions such as:
Side Effects Of MAVDOL SP TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Diclofenac
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Nausea, Vomiting
- Abdominal discomfort
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Increase in blood pressure
Consult your doctor if any of the following side effects get worse:
- Myocardial infarction
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Liver disorders
- Mental disorders such as depression, anxiety and psychosis
- Disruption in menstrual cycle
- Temporary infertility in women
Contraindications Of MAVDOL SP TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Diclofenac
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding.
- Heart disease
- Liver impairment
- Stomach ulcers
- Kidney disease
- Arthritis is a name collectively given to the various types of joint pains (over 100 types). Permanent changes can occur to the joints due to arthritis and a few types of arthritis can also damage the lungs, kidneys, heart, eyes, or skin.
- Migraine is a result of some abnormal activities in the brain that cause a severe headache. This is accompanied by over-sensitivity to light, sound or particular kind of smells.
Symptoms Treated With MAVDOL SP TABLET
What Are The Symptoms Of Arthritis
- The most common symptoms are pain and swelling of joints, joints getting stiff and reduced range of movements.
What Are The Symptoms Of Migraine
- Though not all the migraine pains are similar, few common symptoms are: moderate to severe throbbing pain in either side of the head, which increases during any physical activity, sweating, temperature change of the body, abdominal pain, nausea, pain in the eyes etc.. There may be sensitivity to noise, smell and light.
Causes of diseases where MAVDOL SP TABLET is used
What Are The Causes Of Arthritis
- The cause behind arthritis depends on the type of arthritis. The causes may range from injury, genetic factors, infections, misdirected immune system with autoimmunity. Though more common among adults, but people of any age can suffer from Arthritis.
What Are The Causes Of Migraine
Though real cause of migraine is still not known, possible causes could be:
- Central nervous disorder
- Genetic predispositions
- Abnormalities in brain chemical or nerve pathways
- Abnormalities in blood vessel system of brain, or vascular system.
- Things which can trigger the attack of migraine are skipping meals, salty foods, junk foods, hormonal changes, sensory triggers like exposure to light, noise or certain kinds of smells.
Best Foods With MAVDOL SP TABLET
What Are The Best Foods For Arthritis
To maintain good joint condition have:
- Fish: The omega-3 fatty acids present in fish reduce body’s inflammatory response thus decreasing pain
- Nuts and seeds: Many nuts contain nutrients that inhibit the growth of free radicals that damage cartilage. These are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids that decrease inflammation.
- Fruits and vegetables: These naturally contain inflammation fighters that reduce pain.
- Olive oil: It is high in mono-saturated fats, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds which decrease the joint damage in arthritis.
- Whole grains ( These lower the level of C-reactive protein: CRP, associated with inflammation).
- Beans (Help in lowering CRP)
- Soy: These have low fat content, high protein and fibre content and is great for rheumatoid arthritis
- Low-fat dairy products (Calcium and Vitamin D present in dairy products increase bone strength.
- Green tea (Reduces inflammation and slows down cartilage destruction).
What Are The Best Foods For Migraine
Foods that can help keep migraine pain or other headaches in check are:
- Grains: The rich fibre content of grains keep the sugar level controlled as the dip in sugar level can trigger a migraine or a headache.
- Fish and Meat: These have plenty of essential fatty acids that inhibit the inflammation causing hormones’ production, therefore helping in decreasing the migraine pain or headaches. Salmon, mackerel, trout have high fatty acids amount. Tuna, Turkey, Chicken and beef liver have Vitamin B6 that can help decrease the ongoing pain.
- Seeds, Legumes and Nuts: Almonds, Cashews, Brown Rice, Peas and various other legumes have high amounts of Magnesium that can keep a migraine or other headaches away. Sesame seeds have the high amount of Vitamin E and magnesium and are good for the ailment.
- Fruits: The water found naturally in the fruits has many minerals that keep a migraine and other headaches at bay. Fruits like: watermelon, papaya, berries, melon, cucumber, tomatoes, cantaloupe, grapefruit, cherries, apricots, pineapples, apples, avocados must be consumed.
- Cinnamon and rosemary help in decreasing the headaches.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger root reduce the inflammation that causes a headache.
Worst Foods With MAVDOL SP TABLET
What Are The Worst Foods For Arthritis
- Avoid nightshade vegetables: Nightshade vegetables are like: tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatillos etc. The chemical solanine present in these leads to pain.
- Fried and Processed foods: Reducing these foods can decrease the inflammation at joints and can help regain body’s natural defence.
- Advanced glycation end product (toxin present in the heated, grilled, fried or pasteurized food). These result in inflammation.
- Sugars and Refined carbs increase the Advanced Glycation End product that worsens arthritis
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Alcohol increases the risk of gout and smoking leads to rheumatoid arthritis
- Salt & Preservatives: These lead to the inflammation of joints.
What Are The Worst Foods For Migraine
Foods that trigger a migraine and other headaches and must be avoided are:
- Pickled, fermented or marinated foods contain Monosodium Glutamine (MSG), that stimulates a migraine
- Asian foods, especially the Chinese foods, contain MSG in the flavouring, so must be avoided
- Caffeine (chocolates, tea, coffee, sodas, energy drinks)
- Aged Cheese: Tyramine, a monoamine found in blue cheese, Parmesan, Cheddar induce a migraine. Smoked fish and sausages also contain the same
- Preservative Sodium Nitrate found in various fast foods must not be consumed
- Onions contain tyramine that induces a migraine
- Artificial sugar containing drinks must not be consumed
- Alcohol, the red wine specifically. Though beer and white wine can also lead to a migraine.
Do's With Usage of MAVDOL SP TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Arthritis
- People 50+: Skin’s ability capacity to absorb Vitamin D reduces with age. Hence, there is more need of taking Vitamin D supplements.
- Manage your weight as obese people are more prone to getting vitamin D deficiency.
- Eat foods naturally rich in vitamin D.
- Maintain weight
- Regular Exercise
- Massaging painful joints and muscles
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Migraine
To relax from the migraine pain or other headaches, do the following:
- Lavender oil can be inhaled or applied directly to reduce the pain
- Peppermint oil stimulates a proper flow of oxygen into the bloodstream as this is the major cause of a migraine
- Basil oil relaxes the muscles and helps reduce a headache caused due to tension or tight muscles.
Dont's With Usage Of MAVDOL SP TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Arthritis
- Don’t wear flip-flops or uncomfortable footwear.
- Don’t stay indoors for long periods.
- Do not go out in sun with screen applied as it blocks the absorption of vitamin D through skin.
- Do not have any shield between you and sun rays (like glass window) as it blocks the absorption of Vitamin D by skin. Let sun ray fall directly on your skin.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Migraine
- Don’t spend too much time in front of the computer, mobile or any other electronic gadget.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMAVDOL SP TABLET
What Are The Tips For Arthritis
- Therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can help.
- Avoid substance use like smoking, alcohol.
- If you have a family history of osteoporosis, you need to take extra care of yourself at younger age.
- Make exercise a habit.
What Are The Tips For Migraine
Lifestyle Changes to prevent the migraine pains:
- Have a proper sleep cycle with fixed sleeping and waking up time
- Regular Exercise
- Consume regular meals, as the dip in the sugar level, can be a cause of a migraine
- Drink adequate amount of water as dehydration can also be a cause of a migraine
- Stress is a major cause of a migraine, de-stress yourself through meditation, yoga, calm music or walk
- Additional therapies along with prescription like acupuncture, massage, and talk therapy can help reduce the ailment.