MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET has the following salts in its composition
1) Cefixime 2) Potassium Clavulanate
Uses Of MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
Cefixime is used to treat infections caused by certain bacteria. E.g.:
Potassium Clavulanate is a type of clavulanic acid, which is not effective on its own. But in combination with other antibiotics like amoxicillin, it is used to treat certain types of bacterial infections.
Side Effects Of MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Cefixime
Some of the common side-effects of cefixime are:
- Stomach upset/pain, gas
Some of the common side-effects include:
Contraindications Of MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Cefixime
Before taking cefixime, please inform your doctor if you have:
- A kidney disease
- A certain intestinal disease like colitis
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease (including any caused by previous use of this medicine)
- Any type of viral infection
- Bacteria are the single celled, microscopic organisms which are essential for many processes of human body and a few of them are responsible for causing harm. A bacterial infection refers to the condition when there is accumulation of harmful bacteria inside or on the human body.
Symptoms Treated With MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
- The symptoms of bacterial infections are running nose, cough, headache, restlessness. The signs of bacterial infection can be easily confused with viral infection; doctors can make out the difference by examining particular signs.
Causes of diseases where MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET is used
- Bacterial Infections can be caught by someone’s sneezing, coughing, sex, contaminated food or water, infected pets or livestock.
Worst Foods With MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
Foods that must not be consumed if suffering from Bacterial Infection are:
- Unpasteurized and contaminated dairy products
- Protein foods (raw meat, tofu, eggs and fish)
- Raw and dirty fruits15vegetable sprouts
- Salads from market
- Refrigerated salsa
- Uncooked grain and miso products
- Brewed tea
- Unpasteurized juices
- Herbal Supplements
Do's With Usage of MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Bacterial Infections
- The habit of washing hands frequently must be developed.
- Keep the household objects that are used by many clean (Telephones, keys, doorknobs, taps, sink etc.).
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before eating.
- Toys for toddlers must be kept clean.
- Get properly vaccinated.
- Take care of general well being.
- Keep your ears neat.
- Don’t use cotton swabs, hairpins or clips for cleaning your ears.
Dont's With Usage Of MAXCEF CV 500 TABLET
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Bacterial Infections
- Avoid consuming contaminated or easily mishandled food.
- Don’t consume stale food
- Avoid smoking and being a passive smoker.