MEGALIS 10MG TABLET has the following salts in its composition
Uses Of MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
It is used in the treatment of:
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain an erection). It works by increasing the blood flow to the penis and thus helps in erection.
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). BPH is enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Pulmonary arterial Hypertension (high blood pressure in the arteries) and thus helping in improving exercise capacity in male and female.
Side Effects Of MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
Side Effects Of Salt: Tadalafil
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Back pain and muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose.
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- A painful or prolonged lasting erection
- Abnormal heartbeat;
- Breathing problems
- Sudden decreased vision, sudden decrease or loss of hearing
Contraindications Of MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
Contraindications Of Salt: Tadalafil
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Irregular heart beat
- Alcohol Intoxication
This disease commonly known as BPH is an enlarged prostate. This prostate gland surrounds the urethra or a bigger prostate may squeeze and block the urethra. It is a very common disease and occurs with almost all the men whereas all men over age 50 have BPH, and it’s not a severe problem. This disease is also believed as a cause of cancer, but it is just a myth.
Symptoms Treated With MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
- Sometimes, there is hardly any symptom of the disease as it includes mild and hardly noticeable pain but very rarely it can be serious too. The symptoms become worse during the winter season and also due to stress. Generally, the symptoms of BPH involve problems related to bladder storage and emptying. Some of the most common symptoms are: -
- Frequent Urination.
- Weakness in the flow of urine.
- An uncontrollable urge to urinate.
- Pain during urination.
- Bleeding in urination.
- Waking at the night to urinate.
- Bladder spasm.
Causes of diseases where MEGALIS 10MG TABLET is used
The actual cause of BPH is still unknown whether many types of research studies have concluded some of the facts. Thus, here are some possible causes of BPH: -
- Normal ageing.
- Genetics is also a possible cause as it has been observed Africans are more likely to have this problem other than Asian men.
- Obesity as men with overweight has higher a risk than others.
- Changes in the balance of sex hormones.
Worst Foods With MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
Do's With Usage of MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
Here are some tips for better management of this disease:
- Urinate at the first urge. Make sure to urinate before going to the bed.
- Regulate the fluid intake. Drink moderately.
- Relax more.
- Keep warm and exercise regularly.
- Learn special pelvic strengthening exercises.
Dont's With Usage Of MEGALIS 10MG TABLET
Here are some don’ts which experts believe that can help the patient a lot. Thus, pay an attention to it.
- Do not drink too much of fluids.
- Do not take stress or tension about the petty things.
- Do not take painkillers and medicines without a prescription.
- Do not smoke and overeat.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMEGALIS 10MG TABLET
- Here are some other tips which can also be beneficial for the patient: -
- Take plenty of time in urination.
- Do practice meditation and yoga for refreshing.
- Do not sit for long in the same position as it can worsen the situation.