MELAGLOW 15G has the following salts in its composition
1) Soy isoflavones 2) Tetrahydro Curcumin 3) Glycyrrhiza glabra 4) Avobenzone
Uses Of MELAGLOW 15G
Glycyrrhiza glabra (also known as Liquorice) is beneficial for healing ulcers, boosts the immune system, relaxes stress, and controls respiratory problems, hepatitis, PMS (Premenstrual syndrome), heart diseases. It:
- Treats symptoms of itchy and flaky skin (Eczema), Heartburn (dyspepsia).
- Reduces hot flashes, Muscle Cramps, Pain in Cancer patients and canker sore patients, bleeding, duration, severity and frequency of attacks of familial Mediterranean Fever in children, High Cholesterol, excess potassium levels in the blood, stomach Pain and bloating in Irritable bowel syndrome patients.
- Improves bowel movements in Irritable bowel syndrome cases.
- Improves skin lightening, skin peeling in patients with Psoriasis.
Avobenzone, a Dibenzylmethane, is used to screen the skin from UV-light, high intensity of light.
Side Effects Of MELAGLOW 15G
Side-effects of glycyrrhiza glabra:
- Missing menstrual cycle
- Sodium or water retention
- Decreased sexual interest and improper functioning in men
Side Effects Of Salt: Avobenzone
The most common side effects of Avobenzone are:
Sometimes severe (though rare) side effects such as the following may also be observed:
- Contact dermatitis
- Inflammation of hair follicle
- Skin irritation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
Contraindications Of MELAGLOW 15G
Glycyrrhiza glabra must not be consumed in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Heart disease
- Hormone-sensitivity conditions
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Sexual problems in men
Contraindications Of Salt: Avobenzone
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Avobenzone or any other skin allergies.
Eczema also called atopic dermatitis, is a set of skin conditions that cause the skin inflammation and irritation.
It commonly appears on face, wrists, hands, knees or feet. It may also affect other areas.
Eczema is not contagious; hence there is no risk of it getting spread from one person to another.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a group of symptoms characterized by abdominal discomfort along with troubled bowel habits. It is not the as inflammatory bowel disease but a more serious condition that causes inflammation in the digestive tract and can result in severe complications. It is a chronic condition and seeks a long-term management. Unlike Inflammatory Bowel Disease, this does not cause changes in bowel tissue. It is classified based on the predominance of diarrhea or constipation or both such as:
- IBS-D: Diarrhoea-Predominant.
- IBS-C: Constipation- Predominant.
- IBS-A: Alternating stool pattern (also IBS-M).
- IBS-U: For those who don’t fit under any of the above categories.
Sunburn is a skin condition in which the skin turns red, painful and swollen due to over exposure to the sun. It is a kind of a radiation burn that affects the skin and living tissues. It occurs when the skin comes in contact with the ultraviolet rays.
Symptoms Treated With MELAGLOW 15G
What Are The Symptoms Of Eczema
Eczema, irrespective of the part of body affected, has following symptoms:
- Dark, thick and patchy skin
- Cracked and rough skin
The common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are listed as:
- Diarrhea: - People affected with symptoms such as diarrhea are prone to get irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea. It is characterized by a sudden disturbance in the bowel movement, accompanied with loose stools and frequent stools. Control over bowel is lost in extreme IBS-D cases.
- Constipation: - People who usually suffer from constipation are considered to have irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (known as IBS-C); it is characterized by the passing of lumpy, hard and infrequent stools.
- Bloating or presence of a lot of gas.
- Abnormal stool consistency.
- Sticking out belly.
- Feeling of an early fullness of abdomen.
- Incomplete emptying of the bowel is experienced most of the times.
- Feeling of urgency to rush to a restroom.
- Fatigue, Pain in muscles.
- Pain in lower back, Headache.
- Weight loss, Rectal bleeding.
- Disturbed and improper sleep.
- Sexual de-functioning.
- Heart burn.
- An appearance of white or clear mucus in the stools.
- Abdominal Pain that grows with time and mostly occurs at night.
What Are The Symptoms Of Sunburn
The major symptoms of sunburn are as follows:
- Blisters and rashes appear on the skin after the overexposure to the sun.
- Skin feels hot and warm when touched.
- Swelling on the skin.
- Fatigue, fever, headache, and nausea if the sunburn is severe.
- Itching, pain, and tenderness on the skin.
Causes of diseases where MELAGLOW 15G is used
What Are The Causes Of Eczema
Exact causes of eczema are still unknown, but it is often triggered by an overactive response by body’s immune system to an irritant. People who have the family history of certain allergies or asthma are more at risk of developing eczema.
Certain foods like nuts or dairy products can also trigger eczema. Environmental factors or pollens also trigger eczema in some patients.
The following are cited as the possible causes for irritable bowel syndrome:
- Abnormal movements of the digestive tract.
- Certain foods: People with irritable bowel syndrome experience worsening of the symptoms due to food sensitivity or allergy from certain foods like spices, fruits, fats, beans, milk, cauliflower, chocolates, broccoli, carbonated and alcoholic drinks, etc.
- Stress: People dealing with stress face more severe or aggravated symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormones: Women are more prone to Irritable bowel syndrome. During menstrual cycle symptoms of IBS get worsened.
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Overuse of antibiotics.
- Bowel muscle spasm.
- Deficient enzyme where the pancreas doesn’t release required enzymes, and it results in a breakdown of food or improper digestion.
What Are The Causes Of Sunburn
Sunburn is caused when the body is exposed to the sunlight for too long. The ultra-violet rays present in the sunlight is the main reason of sunburn. People are inherited with a tendency of sunburn. There are three types of UV rays UVA, UVB, UVC out of which only UVA and UVB are responsible for sunburn. When skin is exposed to the sun, it starts producing melanin which helps to prevent sunburn. In some people, enough melanin is not produced because of which skin tends to burn.
Worst Foods With MELAGLOW 15G
What Are The Worst Foods For Eczema
Following foods may not cause allergies, but can trigger inflammation. Hence, if you have eczema, you should limit your intake of:
- Soy, Soy sauce, pickles, spicy foods
- Dairy products
- Foods containing preservatives or having artificial ingredients. Foods in this category are fast foods, junk foods, trans fats, margarine etc.
- Oranges, tomato, grapes and grape products like wine, grape juice etc. Grapes are rich in MSG, which worsens eczema.
- Kiwi fruit, a strongly acidifying food.
- Avocado, good food to have in the diet when you don’t have eczema. But those who have eczema should avoid it as it worsens the disease.
These are the important foods to combat Irritable bowel syndrome:
- Soda and fizzy drinks: This increase acid-reflux in the stomach and can trigger the symptoms.
- Sulfurous Vegetables: Sulphurous vegetables like onions, garlic, Brussels, cauliflower can produce gas and cause flatulence, distension and bloating.
- Wheat: It contains compounds like gluten and fructans which may be poorly digested in the patients with Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Spicy food: These are found to be triggering factors in the syndrome and can worsen the symptoms.
- Coffee: Caffeine present in coffee is said to stimulate the increase in the movement of intestinal muscles.
- Gas-producing foods: These include beans, cabbage, broccoli, peas, etc which worsen the bloating in the belly.
- Lactose: Reduce the amount of lactose as it increases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Some lactose containing foods are milkshakes, ice creams, butter, milk, cream sauces, whipping cream, custards, and puddings.
- Artificial sweeteners: These interfere in the normal process of digestion and can severe the symptoms. Few foods containing artificial sweeteners are soft drinks labeled as diet, sugar-free biscuits, sugar-free ice creams, etc.
- Sweet fruits and vegetables: The sugar found in these contains fructose, which may not be digested well. Some such fruits are grapes, bananas, and berries.
What Are The Worst Foods For Sunburn
- Celery can cause generalised sun sensitivity. It severe the sunburn after eating the celery soup.
- Avoid taking the figs. Figs are very harmful in the case of sunburn disease. It exposes the blister and causes lots of skin pain.
- Lime makes the sunburn even more serious. Lime is the most common culprit of sunburn.
Do's With Usage of MELAGLOW 15G
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Eczema
- Moisture your skin frequently.
- Keep sweat to the minimum to avoid flare ups.
- Identify your eczema triggers and avoid them.
- Wear cotton clothes. Wear loose clothes.
- Avoid hot water baths and it can lead to flare ups. Take room temperature baths.
- If you need to do a work, which requires affected parts to get wet, try some protection (e.g. gloves on hands if you have eczema on hands)
The most effective tips for patients with irritable bowel syndrome are:
- As meals can trigger symptoms, it is recommended to take 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals.
- Follow regular workout regime to maintain a normal bowel movement.
- Aim to consume at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily as it will keep things moving in your body and helps you cope with constipation. Also, intake plenty of fluids to reduce constipation.
- Stress is one of the major causes of irritable bowel syndrome hence; consultation is must with a psychiatrist as they can help one to overcome stress by examining how the patient reacts to day to day events that occur in his/her life.
- Do yoga: Yoga and deep breathing help to beat stress and one should breathe from diaphragm rather than chest as it helps in relaxing abdominal muscles. Subsequently, it leads to regular bowel activity.
- Try Biofeedback Therapy as this therapy slows down one’s heart rate and helps in overcoming muscle tension further helping in the improvement of bowel movement.
- One can involve in leisure activities like listening to music, the sport of one’s choice, reading, shopping, etc. as this can help in distressing.
What Are The Things One Should Do To Manage Sunburn
If you are facing the sunburn problem then you can do the following things:
- Cool Bath, shower, and cold compress can give better relief.
- Get away from the sun when it feels that the skin is burning.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Keep the peeling area moisturised.
- Wear clothes that fully cover your body.
- Wear sun glasses and wide brimmed hat.
- Wear a sunscreen that suits the skin and blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Apply it at least 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
Dont's With Usage Of MELAGLOW 15G
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Eczema
- Don’t scratch the itchy skin.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid tight clothes.
- Avoid synthetic clothes.
- Avoid stress as it can increase the irritation.
The following are the things to avoid in the management of irritable bowel syndrome:
- Avoid rush while eating as it can trigger stress.
- Don’t skip breakfast as it is important to stimulate the colon.
- Since anxiety and stress can worsen the situation in Irritable Bowel Syndrome, one should avoid taking any stress.
- Do not drink water while eating the food. Always consume water an hour after or before taking the meals.
- Do not take medication that worsens IBS symptoms. Few such medications are certain antidepressants, antibiotic and medicines containing sorbitol, such as cough syrups.
What Are The Things One Should Avoid To Manage Sunburn
In the sunburn case, it is better to avoid the following things that can enhance the disease.
- Do not use the petroleum jelly, egg whites or other home remedies on the sunburn.
- Do not sit outside in the case of sunburn.
- Do not apply the sunscreen lotion on the sunburn area.
- Do not pop the blisters if any blister develops on the skin. It enhances the risk of the infection on the skin.
Other Useful Tips With Usage OfMELAGLOW 15G
- Make time to eat amid any busy schedule and follow a proper routine.
- Practice meditation to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Have enough sleep to avoid stress.